Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 113 1231151101 ... LastLast
    vCash

WWE: 2/4 Raw Thread

Tune in Monday:

In one of the most brutal attacks ever against Mr. McMahon, Brock Lesnar broke The Chairman’s hip with an F-5 on last week’s Raw. The attack came just as Mr. McMahon appeared ready to fire CM Punk’s associate, Paul Heyman, for his ties to The Shield and Brad Maddox. Lots of questions were swirling in the WWE Universe when Raw went off the air last week. Here are five reasons to tune in this Monday at 8/7 CT on USA Network.

1. Who is next in Brock Lesnar's sights?

After Brock Lesnar defeated Triple H at SummerSlam, he said in a Tout that he accomplished everything he set out to do and he was never coming back to WWE. Why did Lesnar resurface in WWE last week? Is there something new he is hoping to accomplish in 2013? If he’s willing to attack The Chairman, is anyone safe? Lots of questions remain about what the former UFC Heavyweight Champion might do next.

2. How will The Chairman respond to Lesnar's attack?

Certainly, Mr. McMahon is not one to simply forget what Brock did to him. It’s a safe bet that there will be repercussions after The Chairman recovers from his injury … or maybe even sooner. But since Lesnar is not currently a contracted WWE Superstar, Mr. McMahon can’t fire him. So how will The Chairman get retribution?

With a roster of Superstars at his command, could Mr. McMahon employ their services? Will action come as soon as Monday, or will the boss bide his time before he unleashes holy hell on Lesnar for what he did? Regardless of how big or bad Lesnar is, Mr. McMahon is certain to find a way to even the score.

3. Is Paul Heyman on borrowed time?

After an incriminating video left Paul Heyman squirming about his ties to The Shield and Brad Maddox, Mr. McMahon appeared poised to fire him last week … until Lesnar came calling. Although Heyman appeared shocked at what Lesnar did to Mr. McMahon, he certainly didn’t do anything to stop things. Heyman, an admitted liar, may have found a way to hide his ties to The Shield and Maddox for months, but how could he possibly talk his way out of his latest predicament with The Boss?

4. What will The Shield do next?

With Lesnar and Heyman on The Chairman’s least favorite list, The Shield can’t be far behind. At Royal Rumble, Mr. McMahon was very explicit about keeping The Shield away from the WWE Championship Match. If they interfered, Punk was to be stripped of his title. When the black-clad group seemingly jumped The Rock, Mr. McMahon was ready to take action … until Rock demanded the match not end that way.

When The Shield first surfaced in WWE, they claimed to stand for justice. Now that the gig is up, what will they do next?

5. Will CM Punk stick with Paul Heyman?

Say what you want about CM Punk, his 434-day reign as WWE Champion is something very few Superstar have, or ever will, accomplish. Even WWE Champion The Rock gave The Second City Saint props for such a lengthy reign. But now that the cat is out of the bag so to speak about Heyman’s dealings with The Shield and Brad Maddox, will Punk stick with Heyman? If Punk wants to reclaim the WWE Title from The Rock at Elimination Chamber, will he start to distance himself from Heyman … or completely cut off all ties? Punk’s next move ought to be interesting.

- wwe.com
    Last edited by NBA_Starter; 02-04-2013 at 03:18 AM.

vCash
    hopefully we have a taker sighting
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    So does Heyman keep both Punk and Lesnar ? Along with The Sheild? Looks like a manager finally means something in wwe again
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    So does Heyman keep both Punk and Lesnar ? Along with The Sheild? Looks like a manager finally means something in wwe again
    I hope he keeps them all. The Heyman Family can be like the Heenan Family lol

vCash
    All about the new awesome stable of Punk/Lesnar/Heyman/Shield huh? Neato

vCash
    Why does it say lesnar broke me mcmahons hip? (I know it's not shatters faults it's wwe.coms fault)

Wasn't wwe.con the ones who broke the story about the McMahon injury? Wasn't the injury a broken pelvis not a broken hip? Loooool

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    I have this feeling the Shield isn't apart of Heyman

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks509:25301529
    I have this feeling the Shield isn't apart of Heyman
    If you listend carefully to the video vinnie mac showed the shield was paid by heyman there not necesarraly with him. The video said

Brad you keep coming back you dont learn. We raised you so you could ref the hiac match with punk n ryback n do your job. When i pay the shield they dont keep coming back or ask for more they do there job and there on there way until we call them to do another job.

Basically the shield is the modern day APA

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    If you listend carefully to the video vinnie mac showed the shield was paid by heyman there not necesarraly with him. The video said

Brad you keep coming back you dont learn. We raised you so you could ref the hiac match with punk n ryback n do your job. When i pay the shield they dont keep coming back or ask for more they do there job and there on there way until we call them to do another job.

Basically the shield is the modern day APA
    Shield is WWE's most dominating faction in years + APA + NoD=Ron Simmons leader of Shield. Finally a way to get back at The Rock for his disobedience and selfish ways.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent33 View Post
    Shield is WWE's most dominating faction in years + APA + NoD=Ron Simmons leader of Shield. Finally a way to get back at The Rock for his disobedience and selfish ways.
    They've had one match and lost..... Nexus and Evolution as of now are way ahead of them...
    Lololololololololol

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    They've had one match and lost..... Nexus and Evolution as of now are way ahead of them...
    Not really. They won their match at TLC against Team Hell No and The Ryback. Thanks for playing.

vCash
    Not really. They won their match at TLC against Team Hell No and The Ryback. Thanks for playing.
    O wow. That may have been my biggest fail of all-time lmao.... But still Nexus/Evo >>> Sheild by far.
    Lololololololololol

vCash
    WWE's booking of The Shield has been very impressive and I'm glad that they haven't let up on how many times they've constantly beaten up on the company's top faces with Cena, The Ryback, Sheamus, and Randal. It's gonna make the payoff of when they finally do get their comeuppance all the more sweeter for a majority of fans.

vCash
    shield is just for hire, so thats easy.
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    WWE's booking of The Shield has been very impressive and I'm glad that they haven't let up on how many times they've constantly beaten up on the company's top faces with Cena, The Ryback, Sheamus, and Randal. It's gonna make the payoff of when they finally do get their comeuppance all the more sweeter for a majority of fans.
    Maybe because wwe always lets us down that why I wont believe the hype yet... And once they start to get mroe ring time it is going to be very hard to keep Tyler Black/Seth Rollins a heel he is basically a younger Jeff Hardy
    Lololololololololol

Page 1 of 113 1231151101 ... LastLast