Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    I miss Kobe's scoring to and feel he's out of rhythm as well the whole game, but we are winning right now and that's all that matters I just wish he would balance it out a bit more
    This is my point. I want Kobe to establish a rhythm and get others involved too. I feel like he has not found that balance yet. Kobe is second in 4th quarter scoring this year. This is where we need his scoring the most.

Trust me Crooner. I'm one of Kobe's biggest critics when he shoots us out of games. I love his game right now. I just feel like he needs to find a way to get himself in rhythm and play this way at the same time.

vCash
    I cant understand how such a great player can not play without having a preconceived notion of what he is going to do. He makes it easier on the defense either way. If he is always shooting and not looking to pass, defenses can guard him easier. If he is only looking to pass, they dont look at him as a scoring threat. He would make things much easier on himself if he just reacted without plotting his entire game plan before the game even starts.

vCash
    As much as I love Kobe to score that is not the answer obviously..he has basically led the league in scoring last 2 seasons which is crazy to think, but is has not translated any closer to a title.
    This is the way he needs to play to keep the defense honest. Pau and Dwight will get sick if trying to get the offensive board of Kobe is over shooting. He helps the team much more by staying at 12-15 shots max. I have been saying that for a while now. They are not getting blown out or anything with this style of play. This is the formula they need to follow and no other options. Kobe has now realized this.
    Last edited by Swift Game; 02-04-2013 at 02:22 PM.
    [/IMG]

vCash
    i prefer us winning over kobe scoring
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakersfan2483 View Post
    I don't have any complaints with the way Kobe is playing. He's getting other guys involved more and it is leading to wins. The only issue is Kobe's fg pct has been going down a lot lately, but a lot of that is due to him not being in rhythm. Perhaps he should take a few more shots to get into the flow early on and then transition into fascilitating. Just take what the defense gives him.
    One thing that has not been mentioned is Kobe's fg% was going down the previous few games before he made the adjustment to pass more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    as long as we win, I don't give a **** who scores
    Amen brother. Kobe will do plenty of scoring later if we can eek our way into the playoffs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    5-1

if you preffer kobe "scoring" you are a kobe fan and not a laker fans.

Had kobe donde THIS in 2011 and 2012 we would be fresh of a 5 peat and Phil woudl still be here.
    Thats a very bold claim. Do you have any sort of evidence to back that up, or is that your "opinion".
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Drob is better than both (Referring to Magic and Bird), they just played on way better teams in there primes. Let Drob in his prime play with Worthy and Kareem. Or Dennis Johnson, Kevin Mchale, and Chief all in there prime.

David one two rings with less talent when he was old and decrepit.

Those guys have more Rings, David has more stats.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaInstinct24 View Post
    i prefer us winning over kobe scoring
    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Drob is better than both (Referring to Magic and Bird), they just played on way better teams in there primes. Let Drob in his prime play with Worthy and Kareem. Or Dennis Johnson, Kevin Mchale, and Chief all in there prime.

David one two rings with less talent when he was old and decrepit.

Those guys have more Rings, David has more stats.

vCash
    He's the best post player, and play-maker on this team. He's doing the right thing, because Nash was failing making players better. Which support my claim that Nash is a system player.
    -A chunk of brimstone that rained down from Heaven

"GOD condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah and turned them into ashes, making them an ensample to those that live ungodly lives... (2 Peter 2:6)."

The word "ensample" in the Greek language means:a visible example, something that can be witnessed in the physical universe.

Check out more visible examples at

http://www.arkdiscovery.com/index2.htm
    http://michaelrood.tv/

vCash
    kobe shoots too many face up shots IMO. his shots should come from the post, where he can get closer to the basket and create space and shoot an uncontested fadeaway a la MJ
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    5-1

if you preffer kobe "scoring" you are a kobe fan and not a laker fans.

Had kobe donde THIS in 2011 and 2012 we would be fresh of a 5 peat and Phil woudl still be here.
    nobody wins more than three in a row in the modern era. too many games every year, too little rest in between seasons, plus olympics. phil leaving had nothing to do with kobe, it was a personal decision based on health (something Kobe didn't have in 2011 himself).

vCash
    Jesus man...People are just never happy...U want him to shoot less, u want him to shoot more, he should guard the best player, but also play perfect offball defense, he needs to find a balance between passing and scoring so he can do it all. You know, if Kobe did all those things he wouldn't be human...he'd be the most perfect basketball player ever...People are asking him to be flawless

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeboy1487 View Post
    I'm not saying I miss him shooting 20-25 times a night, but I do miss him shooting. It's like he has no rhythm for himself while trying to get others involved. It hurts at the end of games. I would prefer an efficient 26-30 point game from Kobe than the "almost" triple doubles any day of the week. JMO.
    Kobe took 20 shots against detroit and they won by 1 point

vCash
    he'll find a way to get his rhythm while doing magic mamba..

PLAN B

SIM LEAGUE NETS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123