Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

I miss Kobe's scoring

I'm not saying I miss him shooting 20-25 times a night, but I do miss him shooting. It's like he has no rhythm for himself while trying to get others involved. It hurts at the end of games. I would prefer an efficient 26-30 point game from Kobe than the "almost" triple doubles any day of the week. JMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeboy1487 View Post
    I'm not saying I miss him shooting 20-25 times a night, but I do miss him shooting. It's like he has no rhythm for himself while trying to get others involved. It hurts at the end of games. I would prefer an efficient 26-30 point game from Kobe than the "almost" triple doubles any day of the week. JMO.

5-1

if you preffer kobe "scoring" you are a kobe fan and not a laker fans.

Had kobe donde THIS in 2011 and 2012 we would be fresh of a 5 peat and Phil woudl still be here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    5-1

if you preffer kobe "scoring" you are a kobe fan and not a laker fans.

Had kobe donde THIS in 2011 and 2012 we would be fresh of a 5 peat and Phil woudl still be here.
    First, funny quote from a spanish players fan first, then if pau doesn't play like he doesn't care, we would have won these years.

vCash
    I miss Kobe's scoring to and feel he's out of rhythm as well the whole game, but we are winning right now and that's all that matters I just wish he would balance it out a bit more

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    I don't mind him passing more but I do think he needs to shoot more than what he has been to get into more of a rhythm. We need this guy at the end of games to close for us. No one else has proved capable. I would like him to shoot around 17 times a game, while also still moving the ball around. On a few occasions he has been passing to a fault. The last 6 games I have seen him pass up open lay ups or potential close scoring opportunies just to pass to Metta for a three pointer. I don't think that helps the team. He needs to shoot when he is open and pass when he's not. Pretty simple. We still need him to score.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    First, funny quote from a spanish players fan first, then if pau doesn't play like he doesn't care, we would have won these years.

Oh, so pau is the KEY to winning rings?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Oh, so pau is the KEY to winning rings?
    Kobe can't do it by himself, no one can, even LBJ and durant, pau was never a good first option (see memphis winless in playoffs), but he was probably the best 2nd option in the league, in the 2008 Finals he was afraid and I can understand it, it was hi first Finals.

Then in 2009 and 2010, he was awesome.

But in 2011 and 2012 he was trash, and no one can explain it, probably not even him.

So yes, if your 2nd option and 2nd most paid player and co-captain doesn't bring effort, you can't win it all.

That's a fact.

vCash
    as long as we win, I don't give a **** who scores

vCash
    Every now and then, I see Kobe trying to force plays/passes that results into turnovers. I just feel like sometimes he is "over-passing." It seems like when Kobe sets his mind to scoring he will mostly do scoring and when he sets his mind to passing he will mostly do passing. I just hope he can play with more balance. I think he should take a few shots early in the game to get him in rhythm.

But right now kobe's play produces wins so not complaining much

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LakerKB24Fan View Post
    Every now and then, I see Kobe trying to force plays/passes that results into turnovers. I just feel like sometimes he is "over-passing." It seems like when Kobe sets his mind to scoring he will mostly do scoring and when he sets his mind to passing he will mostly do passing. I just hope he can play with more balance. I think he should take a few shots early in the game to get him in rhythm.

But right now kobe's play produces wins so not complaining much
    100% agree, but I think all he has to do is get used to it more.

vCash
    Na, I think we have a better chance of winning this way and that's all that matters

vCash
    he has to find a middle ground.

a 22/6/6/2s line is what we need from him.
    Pau 18/10/4/2b
    Dwight 18/12/2/3b
    Nash 14/10/2s

and everything will go smooth.

vCash
    Sharing is caring....He is definitely out of sync and the Lakers will need to develop better 4th quarter scoring and not stand around waiting for Kobe to bail them out because he won't be able to. But as long as the Lakers as long as the Lakers are winning that's all that matters. We are going to need more from Howard(when he gets back), Gasol and Nash in order to make this work long term.
    Last edited by midwestlaker75; 02-04-2013 at 05:18 AM.

vCash
    Kobe is doing the right thing by passing the ball and getting his team mates involved in the game. Why wouldn't anybody not want that? Also him shooting less keeps us in games when he is shooting bad

vCash
    I think he should shoot a little more but you cant argue the results, just wish he had more of a grove going for the 4th quarter where we might need him in the last few kin that's all, 15-18 shots game nothing to crazy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast