Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Hell no

vCash
    Nope **** him piece of ****

props to sfgiants5518 for the sports userbar.props to vick for other user bar.

vCash
    Karma probably. He shouldn't have wasted those 3 years.

vCash
    this is ****ing ********

vCash
    Tell me about it...He has been on the two most prolific offenses and also had two of the best season records in the history of the sport and he just gets shafted.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Jones View Post
    this is ****ing ********
    Well I did say not to read or respond if anyone found it to be worthless. Apparently you must of missed that part.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coenthar View Post
    Tell me about it...He has been on the two most prolific offenses and also had two of the best season records in the history of the sport and he just gets shafted.
    He shafted himself and others more than he got shafted - by far.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    Sorry? Nope. I'd be content with his salary
    So you think its all about the money? You dont think there is a NFL player who might want a ring over the money?

As for Randy no. He cost the Pats the game by not playing harder in their SB. Some might say the Pats team as a whole did to make Brady look bad.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    For a receiver who claims to be the GOAT...he sure didn't play like he was in either of his 2 superbowls. GOAT makes big plays when they matter most. Not watch a ball go over your head to get picked and then make no attempt to tackle the guy after he picks it
    Are you serious? Did you even watch the play? The ball was 6 feet over his head. And then he immediately gets nailed by a blocker. Not his fault whatsoever. Sick and tired of people saying he never tries this and that. Yeah he was a arrogant *** when he was younger. With all his talent what do you expect. He actually backed it up. Yeah there were times he wouldn't go 100% and that's unacceptable but you guys act like Jerry rice and other go 100000% every play just cause he was always a good guy. Just cause randy was a bad boy, people always find a way to put him down. God give the man his dues.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    So you think its all about the money? You dont think there is a NFL player who might want a ring over the money?

As for Randy no. He cost the Pats the game by not playing harder in their SB. Some might say the Pats team as a whole did to make Brady look bad.
    he caught the td pass to put them ahead before Eli had the game winning drive. Wtf are you talking about. Once again look above. People always hating. Never does enough

vCash
    feel bad for the riuch future HOFer who's played in over a decade of seasons in the NFL and 2 superbowls?

absolutley not
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Every great player cannot win a Super Bowl. He made plenty straight cash homey. See you at Canton, Randy.

vCash
    nope. He is not the GOAT like he said he was.
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pedrofan45 View Post
    Yeah Eli saying he's elite makes me not like him.
    Saying that you're elite is one thing but to say that you're the BEST is another....unless you are Jerry Rice and Joe Montana.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Nope, don't feel bad for him.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast