Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Does anyone else feel sorry for Randy Moss?

This guy can't seem to catch a break in the NFL. Go back to the 1998 Minnesota Vikings they went 15-1 in the regular season and lose to the Atlanta Falcons in the NFC Championship. Then he's goes to the awful Oakland Raiders for a few years, just to be traded to the Patriots in 07, from there they went 18-0 just to lose SB 42 now here he is on a very good 49ers team and looses another chance at a SB. The scare thing is each team he was on during these big time moments were all losses by three points. Gets a little freaky take his current jersey number 84(-3 losses) add the the scores from all the teams that won you get 81. Which was the number he had right before he retired in 2011 at the age of 34, just to come back and lose to the Ravens by a final score of 34-31. One more thing he was 30 when he was with the Patriots pretty damn close. I just thought that was kind of interesting lol. And please don't say what a worthless thread no ones making you read or respond to it.

1998 NFC Championship

Atlanta 30 Minnesota 27

Super Bowl 42

New England 14 NYG 17

Super Bowl 47

Baltimore 34 San Fransico 31
    Last edited by BSF101; 02-04-2013 at 02:20 AM.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Sorry? Nope. I'd be content with his salary
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    Sorry? Nope. I'd be content with his salary
    I really wonder if he does retire for good or gives it another shot?
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    I would if he didn't mouth off at the SB week interviews...but the best WR brag and arrogant attitude just makes me not like the guy

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    I would if he didn't mouth off at the SB week interviews...but the best WR brag and arrogant attitude just makes me not like the guy
    Yeah Eli saying he's elite makes me not like him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pedrofan45 View Post
    Yeah Eli saying he's elite makes me not like him.
    LOL come on guys play nice.

vCash
    I love Moss, I'm pretty bummed he didn't win a ring especially as a Niner. I hope he comes back for one last ride.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    This guy can't seem to catch a break in the NFL. Go back to the 1998 Minnesota Vikings they went 15-1 in the regular season and lose to the Atlanta Falcons in the NFC Championship. Then he's goes to the awful Oakland Raiders for a few years, just to be traded to the Patriots in 07, from there they went 18-0 just to lose SB 42 now here he is on a very good 49ers team and looses another chance at a SB. The scare thing is each team he was on during these big time moments were all losses by three points. Gets a little freaky take his current jersey number 84(-3 losses) add the the scores from all the teams that won you get 81. Which was the number he had right before he retired in 2011 at the age of 34, just to come back and lose to the Ravens by a final score of 34-31. One more thing he was 30 when he was with the Patriots pretty damn close. I just thought that was kind of interesting lol. And please don't say what a worthless thread no ones making you read or respond to it.

1998 NFC Championship

Atlanta 30 Minnesota 27

Super Bowl 42

New England 14 NYG 17

Super Bowl 47

Baltimore 34 San Fransico 31

Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders.
    Fok Jelle Naiers

They`re = contraction of they are
    There = used to describe location
    Their = pronoun used to describe belonging
    Should've = contraction of should have
    Should of = makes no sense at all

vCash
    Not at ALL.

There are plenty of players who actually played their hardest CONSISTENTLY that I feel much more pity for.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    What come on you know its a little erie lol. Don't deny it ha ha ha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    Not at ALL.

There are plenty of players who actually played their hardest CONSISTENTLY that I feel much more pity for.
    A couple come to mind for me Dan Marino, & Jim Kelly.

vCash
    For a receiver who claims to be the GOAT...he sure didn't play like he was in either of his 2 superbowls. GOAT makes big plays when they matter most. Not watch a ball go over your head to get picked and then make no attempt to tackle the guy after he picks it
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    He deserved one in 98'. Hope he can win one before he retires.

vCash
    I actually do feel bad for Randy Moss. I never thought he was nearly the headache or malcontent that Terrell Owens was, and I consider him the best WR of the last 20 years. At least he's been to the Super Bowl twice, though. Unfortunately, the ringless WRs seem to be waiting a while before they get into the Hall of Fame. Cris Carter just got in, and Tim Brown and Andre Reed are still waiting. I think Moss will too.
    "He’s the most underrated quarterback of the 21st century."

-Bill Simmons (Editor, Grantland) discussing Ben Roethlisberger

"Roethlisberger is perpetually underrated, to the point that even when he breaks records, it doesn’t really feel like it."

-Joseph Milord (Editor, Elite Daily)

vCash
    I don't feel bad for him at all. Ton of unrealized potential that he just didn't feel like living up to. He plays when he wants to, as he said himself. It sucks that he doesn't have a Super Bowl win, but tons of really good players come through without winning one. I feel bad for the players who give everything they have to the game, but never are on a good team (Takeo Spikes) that can win it all or a player who is injured too often to have a good career

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast