Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reke

0 0%
  • Cuz

13 100.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

if we had to move forward with either Cuz or Reke, who?

Trade deadline is coming. I know it will take a crazy trade to move either player, but if one is to be moved, who would you like to see stay.

I just want to see
    (Blind vote)

vCash
    Boogie, of course.

We're not gonna do any trading with all the drama going on.

vCash
    Too easy... Big men like Cuz don't come often. We see more 2s and 3s enter the league that r legit than talent like Cousins

vCash
    4 for 4 for Cuz so far. I didn't vote. I was expecting to see some tyreke votes, well, I expected to see more votes.

vCash
    Boogie.

vCash
    What an absurdly stupid question.

I'd absolutely love to see Evans go, and there's no reason at all to trade Cousins.
    Why in the world is it so important to get the calls right ?
    -7chuck7

vCash
    Last night didn't put a thought in your head that boogie might be holding back the rest of the team? Tyreke was the best King last night, he did miss some layups, but he played well. And don't forget the best ability is availability. When tyreke started making his out shoots I changed my opinion of him and his play. So now I do think it is a real debate.

vCash
    No debate at all... Big men like Cousins don't come around often. There might be 2 or 3 Shooting Guards coming out this year that will possibly be better than Tyreke... McLemore, Muhammed, Robinson III, etc. Can't say the same about Cousins.

vCash
    Well, no doubt he gets his stats. But does he help the team win? Strike that, does he help the team? I don't see anyone get better looks because he is on the floor. I don't see him doing something good when we need a basket and everyone knows the ball is coming to him. I don't see his hustle when the other team continually beat us down the floor for lay ups. I don't see, I don't see, I don't see it. However, I do see when he gambles and loses and there is an easy layup or dunk. I do see him give up game after game. I do see him effect the team in a negative way. I do see the ball doesn't move with him in the game. I see a lot. I've seen the team plays better without him than with him. It's what I see, I refuse to be blind to what is so clear. He needs to learn something else. I Don't know what it is, but he needs some thing. Maybe I'm not as patient as I should be for a 2nd year player, but man, I am sick of seeing the same sorry result, from one of the only constants on the team. (Insanity)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    Last night didn't put a thought in your head that boogie might be holding back the rest of the team? Tyreke was the best King last night, he did miss some layups, but he played well. And don't forget the best ability is availability. When tyreke started making his out shoots I changed my opinion of him and his play. So now I do think it is a real debate.
    If sports was based off of one games performance, then all I have to say is WOW.
    -7chuck7

vCash
    How many victorys has cousins single handily brought us? Or how many games where you said, "Wow, with out him making thoses plays at the END of the game we wouldn't have won!" I'm sure with a better coaching scheme he could get better, but to this point late in the game he doesn't make it happen. It's an observation. I am not saying he doesn't have talent or could not get better. But he is not the player that everyone thinks he is right now. I don't care if yoy blame it on the coaching staff or the other players around him. But until he can beat the double team and not turn over the ball, not lose his head, not give up, and find away to make his team better. Then he is just worth his stats. To be a star you have to be liked by the officials, be a killer in crunch time, and find away to make your teammates better around you. And that hasn't happened yet. Would I like it? More than that! I would love it. But I just am finally seeing things as they are. I took off my purple and black shades. Like I said, " I am being very critical of a 2nd year player that is trying to be the man of the team. But he is not there yet. And I don't know if he will get there. The more I see lately the more he sours me.

vCash
    If Cousins wasn't a complete and total headcase, then it'd be him without question. Still, as it stands, he's probably the best hope we have of becoming relevant. But, beyond being a headcase, his game has problems, too. He makes terrible decisions often and camps out near the 3 point line too often for my liking. He also still doesn't play strong enough at the rim. I want to see him going up and dunking when he's close rather than all the layups and weak tip-ins he does.

I also think people seriously underrate Tyreke though. Now that he's shooting better (at least to the point where it isn't a huge weakness), he's a really valuable piece. His defense and energy are great, as is his ability to get to the basket. He goes iso too much, but so does everyone else on the team. Maybe if he could trust them more to make plays or be able to shoot he'd move the ball more. Overall though, he's at least close to as good a player as Cousins is right now.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Evans isn't even the second player I'd want to keep on the team behind Cousins. I'd rather keep Jimmer, Robinson, Thomas at least over Evans.
    -7chuck7

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kings Analyst View Post
    Evans isn't even the second player I'd want to keep on the team behind Cousins. I'd rather keep Jimmer, Robinson, Thomas at least over Evans.

I'm glad you have no say in the decision making process. None of them are even close to Evans. They all have some potential, but if you're going on potential, Tyreke has more than all of them.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post

I'm glad you have no say in the decision making process. None of them are even close to Evans. They all have some potential, but if you're going on potential, Tyreke has more than all of them.
    He's a good driver and finisher. He hasn't improved since his rookie year at all. He's still an awful shooter even if his shooting percentages are better this year. If we get a new coach who can actually help him maybe my opinion will change, but as of right now I'm all for trading Evans, but sorry for disagreeing with you on an opinionated question.
    Last edited by Kings Analyst; 02-06-2013 at 10:56 PM.
    -7chuck7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast