Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    5-5 without Paul.

Helps his MVP case. But missing 10 games does not. A few more and he's effectively out of it IMO. It's clear how much he helps that team...but we're approaching 1/6 of the season missed from him. That's a lot.
    remember one thing....they were first place in all of nba a couple weeks ago...now they are in 3rd place in the western conference....every game counts

vCash
    Damn STAT is averaging 18.3ppg in his last 6 games, for a fg% of .699!!!

Where are those 3 Nyets and 1 Heatles haters now?

Originally Posted by DoMeFavors
    In 30-40 years Nets will have the most championships in NBA history, you can quote me on it. Nobody has an owner like mine.

Fact is I would take Brook over Dwight, I wanted Dwight over Brook for this team because Nets have two 20 point scorers in JJ and Deron but if I was starting a team it would be Brook he is more of a franchise player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WAYNEBO View Post

He's playing great but why rub it in? Don't troll.

vCash
    Hahaha... yeah OK bro.

Rubbing what in? That a player everyone said was done, is playing to what he's always accustomed to? Just reminding everyone STAT is BACK... respect is due for a beast in the east who still has game that is evolving to fit his team's needs.

In 30-40 years Nets will have the most championships in NBA history, you can quote me on it. Nobody has an owner like mine.

Fact is I would take Brook over Dwight, I wanted Dwight over Brook for this team because Nets have two 20 point scorers in JJ and Deron but if I was starting a team it would be Brook he is more of a franchise player.

vCash
    Hahaha... yeah OK bro.

Rubbing what in? That a player everyone said was done, is playing to what he's always accustomed to? Just reminding everyone STAT is BACK... respect is due for a beast in the east who still has game that is evolving to fit his team's needs.
    Yes, we know.

Knicks fans are very eager to remind people everyone is back, especially their team.

vCash
    Reminding you to be jealous. It looks good on you!!!

vCash
    Hahaha... yeah OK bro.

Didn't really see much people arguing that he wasn't done though.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    @ lebron's stat line.

@ this game against the bobcats wasn't a blow out..

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Yes, we know.

Knicks fans are very eager to remind people everyone is back, especially their team.

[

vCash

Damn Beasley is averagin 22ppg 11rpg 50%fg and 45% 3pt per 36 when his minutes are strictly at the PF position where is ALL OF PSD .

vCash
    These refs in the Nets Lakers game are insane... So many bad calls and late whistles.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JOhnnyTHaJet View Post
    These refs in the Nets Lakers game are insane... So many bad calls and late whistles.
    I can't even lie, a few questionable/late calls went the lakers way.

vCash
    Lakers playing solid d but the shots aren't falling and oh me oh my Nash with a beautiful baby hook

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    What am I saying Lakers defense is on lock down mode right now!!

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    MVP chants in Brooklyn

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast