Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vancity View Post
    This team will run more = better fg %
    Gay is a stop gap, makes this place an exciting team to watch and maybe play for and at worst is a great expiring for when val/ross/dero all mature their game. Heck gay could net the 1st rounder that ends up with wiggins/parker.
    By no means a dynasty, but a more entertaining brand. This team will be a more attractive destination than the Bosh years.
    On a pure product standpoint, there will be less close losses and more wins purely based on having a finisher in gay or less attention to dero. This team will be above 500. to close the year.
    I agree, well said.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aLau10 View Post
    Don't know howta change.... LOL
    its alright, we all understand the gist of what your trying to say.

just used the wrong word and obviously thats the first thing that stands out and every one jumps at.

vCash
    My, how can anyone not allow the Raps' fans to have some hope for their future???
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    Raptor fans deserve a good team and if they can sneak into the playoffs they'd be scary.

vCash
    I will say that the Raptors have good pieces in place. Only trouble is they lost their 1st Round Pick this year because of Kyle Lowry deal. DeMar DeRozan and Rudy Gay are good franchise cornerstones. Valunciunas is a good center.

PG- Kyle Lowry/John Lucas/
    SG- DeMar DeRozan/Terrence Ross/
    SF- Rudy Gay/Linas Klezia/
    PF- ?
    SC- Jonas Valanciunas

vCash
    It has been one game..

I'm happyISH, but I don't half the fans realize the contract situation Raps are in now..not good

I'm predicting a typical first round exit Raps the next few years then hopefully something can happen after that.

Dynasty is a no no tho. Vince and Tmac were supposed to be the dynasty... A holes.

vCash
    The OP disgraced my fanbase

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Yes?
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    Definitely a more exciting brand of basketball. Very athletic big wings, I don't know if it'll translate to wins.. Hard to play when 2 perimeter players are poor 3pt shooters (28%, 31%)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    Definitely a more exciting brand of basketball. Very athletic big wings, I don't know if it'll translate to wins.. Hard to play when 2 perimeter players are poor 3pt shooters (28%, 31%)
    Good thing, they will be used to slash and kickout to Bargnani. Dero/Rudy gay cuts and dishes out to eachother defense collapses, big men help out, Bargs shoots and if he misses you have good offensive rebounding guards crashing and Val who knows his role is to clean up.

Sidepoint: Would Thunder have use for Bargnani and if so what would they offer?
    I was thinking Maynor,Perk and the thunder 1st/Perry jones for Bargnani, Anderson, If perry inclu. Gray goes back.

Perks been inefficient but could teach Val a bit and provide interior presence, Thabeets taking over. Raps get a backup pg. and a 1st for this year in a deep draft (draft kabongo, trey burke, oladipo, noguiera)
    Raps have Amir,Val,Perkins and small ball options.

Thunder get a Bargs, scorer to stretch the floor and good 2nd scoring unit big. Retain defensive presence in Thabeet and have Orton waiting in wings. Perkins is redundant. Alan Anderson adds scoring punch

vCash
    With this roster the Raptors will perennially be average. Not good enough to contend and not bad enough to rebuild.
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    Jimmer still being BLACK BALLED by the illuminati/homeboys...
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    If Jimmer were to be given free reign offensively, the team would basically quit on the organization out of jealousy and envy. The white man is the minority in this game and the black players will be damned if the white man shows him up at his own game. Similar situation happening with Kevin Love, the team has to surround him with foreigners and whites because black players won't succumb to the greatness that is Kevin Love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post

Rudy Gay's role in Memphis played a big factor to why his percentages were so low.

55% of his FGAs in Memphis happened in the first 15 seconds of the shot clock.
    20% of his FGAs in Memphis happened in the last 4 seconds of the shot clock.
    45% of his FGAs happened in the final 9 seconds of the shot clock.

I expect his numbers to go up.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NoahH View Post
    With this roster the Raptors will perennially be average. Not good enough to contend and not bad enough to rebuild.
    The roster is still incomplete, not a finished product yet.

All the core players are 26 and younger, lots of time to improve.

New owners are also willing to dip into the luxury for the right deal, which allows us more options to improve.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    its alright, we all understand the gist of what your trying to say.

just used the wrong word and obviously thats the first thing that stands out and every one jumps at.
    Thanks bud. But the Raps definitely got 10x more interesting to watch. I'm not hyped at all about this team getting the chip, but just been so long since they've reach the playoffs that a taste of the playoffs will satisfy me.

vCash
    Wow, uh, dynasty?

I like Rudy Gay and all but let's be serious.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast