Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stejay View Post
    Was talking about the other guy.
    My bad, I thought you were saying that ESPN says the same thing I just said lol. I almost stopped watching it and the NFLN completely the week that RG3 injured his knee. RG3 is a very likable guy, but he's been shoved down everyone's throats since before the draft.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Griffin is reliant on a pistol offense, heavy run game, and checkdowns, and is already having severe injury problems, whereas Joe Flacco just led his team to a SB win.

Riiiight.
    And why is the pistol offense in place? Oh yeah, it's because they've got someone who can run it to it's perfection. PFF had Flacco as one of the worst deep ball thrower's in the league and Flacco's completion % to the left side of the field is below 50. To say Joe Flacco doesn't rely on check downs too is quite laughable. Oh, and Flacco doesn't have a heavy running game? Last time I checked he had a top 3 RB in the league, no? And Griffin would've been a SB champion too if he had the Ravens defense.

Dude watches too much ESPN....
    Sad thing about this statement is that I've said ESPN overrates Griffin...

vCash
    How can anybody honestly say Flacco is better than Matt Ryan. The gap is large. I don't ****ing care what Flacco did in the playoffs this year, there's no way in hell he's better than Matt Ryan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingPosey View Post
    Huh?
    pretty much the story of psd

when you debate can you honestly debate using 5-10words ? im breaking down a players game/impact without a ring and you cant seem to decipher that with all that above info i posted? wow

Huh? You cant understand that DROBINSON was 'elite' with or without a ring? or with or without that 95 mvp award? or how DREAM destroyed him in that 95series? you really cant comprehend that?

you dont understand or grasp that all those players outside of BO(injury) were as good as they were from yr1 to yr 5 to yr 10 and so on? wow

you didnt understand i was speaking on how a ring doesnt matter on how deadly your game/impact was? i was implying that being the 'best' doesnt mean having a ring

cant believe that went over your head

but i get it

Huh?

vCash
    someone on here start up a thread about

When did these players reach/hit their psd 'prime' cause im totally confused
    R.MOSS
    P.MANNING
    BARRY SANDERS
    WILT THE STILT
    IVERSON
    JORDAN
    BRON
    SHAQ
    ALCINDOR
    MAGIC
    BIRD
    ZEKE
    BARKLEY
    both MALONES(MAIL&MOSES)
    STOCKTON
    DREXLER
    DUNCAN
    KG

Now break down a prime from those guys so i can better understand this angle of prime...cause i feel the players i think are best are primed from day1,they put league on notice offtop

like what makes you prime? a certain number of yrs played? or like your personal 3-5yr stretch?

because last i checked a prime was 30-34, or 32-36, wouldnt that seem oldman in professional sport life?not a prime for sure

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    And why is the pistol offense in place? Oh yeah, it's because they've got someone who can run it to it's perfection. PFF had Flacco as one of the worst deep ball thrower's in the league and Flacco's completion % to the left side of the field is below 50. To say Joe Flacco doesn't rely on check downs too is quite laughable. Oh, and Flacco doesn't have a heavy running game? Last time I checked he had a top 3 RB in the league, no? And Griffin would've been a SB champion too if he had the Ravens defense.

Sad thing about this statement is that I've said ESPN overrates Griffin...
    Perfection =/= a franchise QB putting himself at risk when he's already undersized and had injuries. Flacco has a strong running game, but he's not near as reliant on it as the Redskins are (that includes Griffin running). Griffin wouldn't have been a SB champion for two reasons: A.) He'd have been on crutches during week 19 (obvious), and B.) No way he'd have led the team to the victories against the Broncos or 49ers.

Quote Originally Posted by ugafan View Post
    How can anybody honestly say Flacco is better than Matt Ryan. The gap is large. I don't ****ing care what Flacco did in the playoffs this year, there's no way in hell he's better than Matt Ryan.
    Well, Flacco has never not won at least one playoff game, whereas Ryan has won one in his entire career...

It's just my opinion, but Matt Ryan has had tons of help on offense to aid him. I'm not saying Flacco doesn't have a solid team as well, but Ryan had a stout running game with Turner his first three or so seasons, he's had White his entire career, he's had capable #2/3 WRs, he's had Julio Jones (arguably the best #2WR in the league, who is better than a lot of #1WRs) the past two seasons, and he's had Tony G (who hasn't slowed down a bit) for 3 years. Flacco has had Ray Rice, but not much else has been consistent for him on offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    You cant be elite...when you are not close to the actual Elite club....Go ****ing look at what Elite is....Rodgers/Brady/Brees/PManning are worlds better than the next guys...That is your elite....There is nobody else.
    This is why we are friends
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Perfection =/= a franchise QB putting himself at risk when he's already undersized and had injuries. Flacco has a strong running game, but he's not near as reliant on it as the Redskins are (that includes Griffin running). Griffin wouldn't have been a SB champion for two reasons: A.) He'd have been on crutches during week 19 (obvious), and B.) No way he'd have led the team to the victories against the Broncos or 49ers.

Well, Flacco has never not won at least one playoff game, whereas Ryan has won one in his entire career...

It's just my opinion, but Matt Ryan has had tons of help on offense to aid him. I'm not saying Flacco doesn't have a solid team as well, but Ryan had a stout running game with Turner his first three or so seasons, he's had White his entire career, he's had capable #2/3 WRs, he's had Julio Jones (arguably the best #2WR in the league, who is better than a lot of #1WRs) the past two seasons, and he's had Tony G (who hasn't slowed down a bit) for 3 years. Flacco has had Ray Rice, but not much else has been consistent for him on offense.
    I'll say this, the injury part is a fair point. But lets say that Griffin was put on the Ravens, uninjured and they ran the pistol, that thing would be an unstoppable force with Ray Rice.

vCash

Flacco has a defense, something the Falcons don't have and have never had while Ryan has been here.

If you'd rather have Joe Flacco than Matt Ryan right now, you're stupid. Flacco has had more postseason success, not arguing that but Ryan will always be better than Joe Flacco.

vCash
    So, the 18 he has dont count then...

Wilson has 4 this season, even Romo had more. Get your homer head from your behind mister
    Or you can go with the fact that RW, in his rookie year, had a better season than any of Romo's besides his 2011 year. Romo has only had one season with a 100 or higher Quarterback rating, which RW already has. RW QBR was 69.6, only one year has Romo been over a 63. RW on average throws for more ypp. That's while playing in a rush first offense. RW threw for 10 interceptions this year. Romo threw for 13-19-14-9-7-10-19. The year he threw for 9 he missed half the season. So that would have been 18 on average. Romo has made the playoffs as many times as RW. Your only argument of Romo having 16 come from behind wins. Well RW has 6, not 4, and that's not counting Redskins or the almost Atlanta.

So yea I am totally a homer yet I gave you multiple facts as to why. You throw the word homer around as many times as Romo chokes.

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    He has the wins but he doesn't have the elite numbers.. The team was winning even if he had a poor performance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks509 View Post
    Or you can go with the fact that RW, in his rookie year, had a better season than any of Romo's besides his 2011 year. Romo has only had one season with a 100 or higher Quarterback rating, which RW already has. RW QBR was 69.6, only one year has Romo been over a 63. RW on average throws for more ypp. That's while playing in a rush first offense. RW threw for 10 interceptions this year. Romo threw for 13-19-14-9-7-10-19. The year he threw for 9 he missed half the season. So that would have been 18 on average. Romo has made the playoffs as many times as RW. Your only argument of Romo having 16 come from behind wins. Well RW has 6, not 4, and that's not counting Redskins or the almost Atlanta.

So yea I am totally a homer yet I gave you multiple facts as to why. You throw the word homer around as many times as Romo chokes.
    You directly said Romo doesnt win via comeback. I directly shot that down. Plus, and this is key and vital and really grinds my gears, Wilson is a ROOKIE. Jesus, how can you say a rookie is better than a veteran, who has done it consistently year after year? Can people realise that 1 season isnt enough to judge a QB. Young looked a good QB after a year.... Look how that turned out. Its impossible to judge a QB after 1 year.

vCash
    You directly said Romo doesnt win via comeback. I directly shot that down. Plus, and this is key and vital and really grinds my gears, Wilson is a ROOKIE. Jesus, how can you say a rookie is better than a veteran, who has done it consistently year after year? Can people realise that 1 season isnt enough to judge a QB. Young looked a good QB after a year.... Look how that turned out. Its impossible to judge a QB after 1 year.
    That's debatable. Look everyone was calling Cam Newton a top 10 QB. I feel 100% that RW is a top 10 QB. I would not put him with Flacco, AR, Brady, both Mannings, Big Ben, Matty Ice, and Brees. Besides that who do you have? Romo has consitently proven everyone that he's not a top 10 QB. Sure he shows flashes of brilliance, i'll give you that. Just not enough to show he's a top 10 quality QB. If you actually watch RW play he has. He's also made some mistakes. Within a couple years I have no doubt he will be atleast a top 6 QB maybe even a top 4.

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks509 View Post
    That's debatable. Look everyone was calling Cam Newton a top 10 QB. I feel 100% that RW is a top 10 QB. I would not put him with Flacco, AR, Brady, both Mannings, Big Ben, Matty Ice, and Brees. Besides that who do you have? Romo has consitently proven everyone that he's not a top 10 QB. Sure he shows flashes of brilliance, i'll give you that. Just not enough to show he's a top 10 quality QB. If you actually watch RW play he has. He's also made some mistakes. Within a couple years I have no doubt he will be atleast a top 6 QB maybe even a top 4.
    The thing is, i dont think he is a definate top 10, he is border. Here is my top 10, who would you replace for Wilson, Homer Simpson? He wasnt even the best rookie QB this season :????

1. Brady
    2. P Manning
    3. Rodgers
    4. Brees
    5. E. Manning
    6. Ryan
    7. Flacco
    8. Ben
    9. Schaub
    10. Rivers

And in terms of rookies...

1. Griffin
    2. Luck
    3. Wilson

vCash
    My top ten QB list
    1. Aaron Rodgers
    2. Tom Brady
    3. Peyton Manning
    4. Drew Brees
    5. Matt Ryan
    6. Big Ben
    7. Eli Manning
    8. RGIII
    9. Romo
    10. Flacco

Knocking on the door is Luck, Kaepernick and I expect them to be in there soon.
    I would also put Schaub in that category with Wilson and Rivers below him
    Last edited by Chucky Woods; 02-04-2013 at 11:58 PM.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast