1. Rodgers
    2. Manning
    3. Brady
    4. Brees
    5. Ryan
    6. E. Manning
    7. Roethlisberger
    8. Flacco

Before the post season, I would have put him behind RGIII, Cam Newton, and Russel Wilson. And right with Stafford, Freeman, and Cutler in the middle. But I think he is elite. Had he won a couple years ago, he wouldn't have been. This teams D was weaker then years past. They have more weapons now as well and he lit it up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Eli didn't get this when he won the first time.
    Bull. We were hearing he was elite before the second super bowl. Maybe this will refrrsh your mind.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...with-tom-brady

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    he won rookie of the year right?

actually please explain to me how he is the best rookie? because he has the most TDs? becaus eone of luck or RG3 have him in literally every other statisical catergory. and you are only showing you lack of knowledge if your response is his TEAM won a playoff game
    Because if you watch the two you can clearly see who is the best rookie. Stats don't mean everything bro. I don't care about ROTY. It only means RW is going to come back better than ever. He's smarter, more poised, he's a smoother runner and get's out of trouble more. RG3 is faster sure, but he's also dumb and will get hurt. In 4 years you will see

OBTW I didn't show a lack of anything. You showed a lack of grammar, which in the ends make you look ignorant.

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    1. Brady
    2. Manning/Rodgers
    3. Brees
    4. Ryan
    5. Eli
    6. Flacco....

So yea

vCash
    Some of these lists are pretty awful I'd still take:
    Brady
    Rodgers
    Peyton
    Brees
    Ben
    Romo
    Ryan
    Eli
    RGIII
    Luck

all over Flacco.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Brady
    Rodgers
    Peyton
    Brees
    Ben
    Romo
    Ryan
    Eli
    RGIII
    Luck

all over Flacco.
    2 rookies and Romo over Flacco? Hmmm ok,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stejay View Post
    2 rookies and Romo over Flacco? Hmmm ok,
    Well, those two rookies were better than Flacco this past season so....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hoggin88 View Post
    "Elite" might be the most annoying word in football.
    So true
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    Brady
    Rodgers
    Peyton
    Brees
    Ben
    Romo
    Ryan
    Eli
    RGIII
    Luck

all over Flacco.
    So you'd rather have Romo and Ryan who could choke on a glass of water, Eli who can go through phases where he plays like a bottom 10 QB and then gets carried through the playoffs, RG3 who'll be lucky if he's not in a wheelchair by age 25, and Luck who's only thing going for him is a decent rookie season and one of the biggest hype trains ever made?

lol, okay.

vCash
    1. Brady - he's won everywhere and in every weather condition
    2. Peyton - not in the playoffs though.
    3. Eli Manning - he's won on the road and two Superbowl MVP's. Like Simms and Aikman, it doesn't have to be pretty.
    4. Big Ben - never seen a QB welcome punishment long enough for the coverage to break down and throw a strike as often as Ben.
    5. Rodgers - throws the best ball I've seen in a long while but holds onto the ball forever. Way too long
    6. Brees - tough as nails and a great leader but that dome has helped a lot. (love this guy though)
    7. Flacco - hung tough and delivered a strike at mile high which was as big as it gets
    8. Ryan - someday, you have to win as the underdog and raise the whole team.
    9. Romo - when the game gets chaotic, he's leading the mayhem
    10. Rivers - was surrounded by 11 Pro-bowlers including two HOF'ers. Figure it out

honorary mention
    Cutler - without an OL it's tough to tell. Could strong arm a win against anybody.

on deck -
    Luck - classic pocket passer
    RGIII - let's hope that knee heals
    Wilson - IMO, more of a scrambler than a Pistol kid
    Kaep - we'll see
    Bradford - it's time. It's now or never
    Stafford - hey giggles, start being a better leader than giggles Matt Leinart. Anybody can throwto Megatron
    Last edited by NYSPORTS98; 02-04-2013 at 09:51 PM.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    So you'd rather have Romo and Ryan who could choke on a glass of water, Eli who can go through phases where he plays like a bottom 10 QB and then gets carried through the playoffs, RG3 who'll be lucky if he's not in a wheelchair by age 25, and Luck who's only thing going for him is a decent rookie season and one of the biggest hype trains ever made?

lol, okay.
    At least with those guys you can build your offense around them, can't really say the same about Flacco.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTotalAccess View Post
    He hasn't got much credit since he's been in the league. 6 of his 8 career postseason wins before tonight were on the road. It's all about getting hot at the right time. Does Flacco move up in your top 10 QBs in the league? If so, how far does he move up? Was he even in your top 10 before the season started?
    I guess I will go with jej. 7-10, I am sure he is in The Top 10; but really not sure where he ranks.
    1st. Peyton
    2nd. Rodgers
    3rd. Ryan
    4th. Brees
    5th. Eli
    5th. Brady
    7th. Schaub
    8th. Roethlisberger
    9th. Stafford
    10th. Flacco
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    Id say 7-10 right now. I am a fan, and think he is pretty close to elite.

AR
    Brady
    Peyton
    Ryan
    Brees
    Eli
    Wilson
    Flacco
    Russell Wilson the 9th best QB in the league? Really? Flacco and Rothlisburger and even Romo are better. They've been around a lot longer and have proven a lot more. Homerism. And he's definitely not better than Rodgers or Stafford.

vCash
    One season.... Just one season. When theyve been in the league same amount of time Flacco has, we'll talk. Vince Young anyone?

vCash
    At least with those guys you can build your offense around them, can't really say the same about Flacco.
    How so? That doesn't even make sense. And Flacco seems to be doing just fine from what I'm seeing.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast