Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Flacco is the most underrated QB in the NFL. Been saying it for the past couple years

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    Why is Big Ben elite?

#KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Eli won twice but for real you would rather have flacco then Eli?
    flaccos younger, so yea! do i also get eli's defense and its 16 ppg in the playoff runs though if i take eli?

serisouyl though, i would take flacco over eli. i'm biased there obviousy though and he just won my team a superbowl, so its hard not to pick him right now for me
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Eli didn't get this when he won the first time.
    he was this close to being run out of twon when they won, they it was all forgotten (actually so was flacco this year as well). he wasn;'t elit,e but the questions were starting to pop up after his first one. the second one was insanely more, but i rememebr hearing it when he won his first one

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hail2skins4life View Post
    yes

Brady
    Rodgers
    Peyton
    Brees
    Big ben
    Flacco/Eli
    Eli/Flacco

those are the elites in my opinion in order

Matt Ryan is the next QB up
    so over a fifth of the leagues qbs are elite? your list is not a list of elite qbs, its active starters with superbowls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks509 View Post
    That's hilarious
    he won rookie of the year right?

actually please explain to me how he is the best rookie? because he has the most TDs? becaus eone of luck or RG3 have him in literally every other statisical catergory. and you are only showing you lack of knowledge if your response is his TEAM won a playoff game

vCash
    Is Joe Flacco elite?

Depends on who you ask.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    flaccos younger, so yea! do i also get eli's defense and its 16 ppg in the playoff runs though if i take eli?

serisouyl though, i would take flacco over eli. i'm biased there obviousy though and he just won my team a superbowl, so its hard not to pick him right now for me
    Aside from the snarky Eli comment:

I don't blame you for this. I'd take Flacco too. He is younger and his best years are ahead of him.

But, Eli is better right now.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Aside from the snarky Eli comment:

I don't blame you for this. I'd take Flacco too. He is younger and his best years are ahead of him.

But, Eli is better right now.
    different question then what you asked. better right now, yes its eli

vCash
    Idk but he has a miss launcher with target guidance for an arm when he goes deep.

vCash
    Still don't have him in my top 10 tbh.

vCash
    I guess all casual sports fans think Flacco is elite. You are telling me he's up there with Rodgers, Peyton, Brady, and Brees? No, of course he isn't. Honestly, I just thought of Flacco as average, but after this year, I think of him as a good QB. He has had such a complete team, but now with Lewis and possibly a few more talented Ravens exiting Baltimore or football, it really is his era from now on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    Id say 7-10 right now. I am a fan, and think he is pretty close to elite.

AR
    Brady
    Peyton
    Ryan
    Brees
    Eli
    Wilson
    Flacco
    Way to sneek Wilson in there.

Anyway, Flacco isn't in my Top 10.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    he was this close to being run out of twon when they won, they it was all forgotten (actually so was flacco this year as well). he wasn;'t elit,e but the questions were starting to pop up after his first one. the second one was insanely more, but i rememebr hearing it when he won his first one
    Eh. Beating the odds in the first won was huge. But I don't remember people saying he was one of the best until after the 2nd one. Eli in the playoffs had something like 9 or 10-1 int rating I believe (don't quote me on that) flacco was impressive just not ready to put him in my top 5-7 Qb range. He is going to be paied like a top 5 Qb.
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    You psd genuises are so caught up in the bs ring agenda that you cant even decipher how good a individual player is

a ring(s) doesnt make you elite or top 5 ever

you're play/impact/fear-respect from peers from day1 speaks it, and from what i recall i said FLACCO has a chance to be pretty good, and show flashes of tru franchise, and from his first 5yrs,he's made me look like a genuis but i never was like he need to win 2 or 3 or 4 rings to be elite,thats like the dumbest **** i've ever heard in life....its like if i put a ring on her and viceversa we'll become the best wife/hubby tandem ever....so yeah thats how i look at the 'ring', its that basic and worthless when debating actual player vs player impact/game/dominance

players who played with RUSS-JORDAN/DUNCAN-SHAQ type squads padded their ring total, like a R.HARPER,KERR,PURDUE,KING, and others have rings and played key/major roles but that doesnt elevate they game, like KERR is just known for being a 3pt sniper, his game was very avg/limited but he did help JORDAN/DUNCAN win rings right? so why doesnt his game/status get elevated for it? i look at all players equal and go from there because they all have roles, everybody is a role player

its like psd/mediacircle make it about a BEAN vs BRON vs JORDAN vs MAGIC because of the ring,especially today
    then they will say FISH vs KERR because they were role players and im thinking BRON/BEAN/JORDAN/MAGIC all had roles also, larger roles indeed but each role is equally important thats the reason why i look at the ring and say its all equal...FISH 5 is same as BEAN 5 and KERR 5 is same as MAGIC 5

is PIPP greater(6rings) because he 1upped BEAN/MAGIC on rings? thats why i dont use the ring when comparing players,game/impact is enough proof, should be only way now that i think of it, you know your actual play on the hardwood

some roles are way way bigger than others have to carry, thats why you have a starting 5,and 6thman to 12thman, play ya role

now imagine how players like CANSECO/R.PARISH and a slew of others have sold this so called priceless ring that hasnt been leaked by the media

how can you just sell something so priceless? because its not worth much anyway other than media bragging rights

it reminds me of ELI talk, he didnt become elite when he won his first or 2nd SB, he was that good at OLE MISS, can wow you at times and make you want to punch the tv screen the next, but at same time you pull for him because he keeps the same coolness rather he throws a TD or INT, hes the book of ELI

Same with BRADY who was a good QB at MICH, and now is a good QB, you guys just try and make up **** after being misled by the mediaagenda that makes a QB elite, elite equals rings, game is your game offtop

its like BRADY hasnt been elite since 04(no rings) right? but his fanatics will say he has won 2 nfl mvps since to keep him 'elite', but didnt BRADY become elite from winning 3ring 4yrs? so how can he still be elite without any rings in like 9yrs? thats why i base it off play/gameplan impact

BRADY is the mediaman now and they cant win a SB but is still considered no1 elite, but when BRADY was not the mediaman, they won 3 in 4yrs and he was nowhere near considered no1 elite, so how does hype work again?

quick list of guys who i felt were some of the best individually to do it day1 in they profession, rings had no weight in judging game

GRIFFEY was GRIFFEY
    BONDS was BONDS
    SHAQ was SHAQ
    ALINCDOR was ALCINDOR
    B.SANDERS was B.SANDERS
    IVERSON was IVERSON
    DEION was DEION
    BO was BO
    RICE was RICE
    MOSS was MOSS
    MONTANA was MONTANA
    VICK was VICK
    all MANNINGS was MANNINGS
    MEGATRON was MEGATRON
    JORDAN was JORDAN
    MAGIC was MAGIC
    WILT was WILT
    TIGER was TIGER
    SERENA was SERENA
    FEDERER was FEDERER
    MARTINA N. was MARTINA N.
    SELES was SELES
    offtop and then 5yrs later they were still the dominant type they were yr 1 or 2, there were 'elite' or another psd fav ''primed''

im trying to figure out whats the best bball/sports term on here: 1)Making mates better(NASH-RUBIO), 2) Hey SHAQ was in his ''prime'' from 00-2002(but he entered league in like 1992-93 season)because they 3peated, 3) Hey is ELI ''elite'' since he won a SB now?

Now i dont give a damn if they never won a ring/grandslamtitle because its clearly they dominated offtop, it didnt take me(or you) 5yrs to figure out how dominant/dynamic/better individually than they were than the rest of the field, for basically a decade plus

RICE didnt become elite because he won rings with both MONTANA-YOUNG

MONTANA didnt become elite because he won 4rings and never lost in SB, nor did he become elite/legendary for taking that KC squad to AFC title game, he was that already at NOTREDAME, he was JOECOOL then and now and later

SHAQ wasnt elite when he 3peated in LA, he was elite to me even when he got swept out of FINALS against HTOWN, go check his stats and remind yourselves if ya forgot

thats why i laugh at all this ring talk when determining a players game/impact/dominance

JORDAN didnt become elite when he 3peated 2x
    he was elite when he got swept out against C's where he avg like 44ppg, he was elite from 85-90 when BIRD/ZEKE/MAGIC were winning the 'rings'

Was DILFER elite because he played exactly how RAVENS needed him to play with that elite defense

did RAVENS go from elite to nonelite defense because they didnt win a SB in like 11-12yrs?did RAVENS def get back its elite status after giving up 31pt?, especially compared to that first title squad, defense was historically best, or top 5 with that oldschool RAMS and that LT led GIANTS squad, and that monster of midway and steel curtain D

Was IVERSON elite because he crossed JORDANup and the entire league his rookie yr? was he elite because he went to 2001Finals or was he elite because he was runnerup to SHAQ in 2000 MVP? was IVERSON non elite washed up because he finished his 12th final full season at basically 27ppg and 7apg on a 50win team and didnt make 1st 2nd or 3rd allnba team and then was forced to bench 6months later new season 2009?

DROB didnt become elite because he won ring with DUNCAN, nor did he become nonelite when DREAM destroyed him in that playoff series when DROB took home NBA MVP,i mean he was league MVP right?
    so his game was his game day1 right? DROB did it all, not season 5, rookie yr, same with FLACCO
    Last edited by 3RDASYSTEM; 02-04-2013 at 06:06 PM.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast