Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Congrats to Flacco though. He can make all the throws on the field and is easily a top 10 QB. However, he isn't worth the 20 mil he is reportedly asking for.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    There are games....plays that you can tell when a QB becomes ELITE. The scramble and throw to Bolden in the 2nd was big time...just like Eli to Manningham. Elite QBs make elite plays in the SB...but there not elite plays if you don't win it all.

They are Forgotten plays.
    Yeah, so in your mind if Kaepernick scores a TD on that last drive Flacco isn't elite...makes sense.
    Last edited by FortDetroit; 02-04-2013 at 01:34 AM.
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    Depends on ones definition. I don't think he is but he's darn good.

vCash
    Best Super Bowl run = best ever. Somehow beat the niners without the special teams turnovers. Don't know how he did it.

vCash
    Aaron Rodgers
    Thomas Brady
    Andrew Brees
    Joe Flacco

It doesn't matter how anyone's subjective or objective list looks, he's an amazing Super Bowl winning quarterback.

vCash
    Gotta be top notch regular season and postseason, Flacco has yet to be that. Really really good QB, yes. Elite, not nearly.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    Yeah, so in your mind if Kaepernick scores a TD on that last drive Flacco isn't elite...makes sense.
    No prize for second place in the NFL. No hes not.

I think it's stupid to pay a guy max money just to get to a SB...got to win the chip.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucky Woods View Post
    Congrats to Flacco though. He can make all the throws on the field and is easily a top 10 QB. However, he isn't worth the 20 mil he is reportedly asking for.
    If the Packers didn't have Aaron Rodgers on their roster they (and their fanbase) would easily hand over $20-24 million per for Flacco. Teams without a franchise QB can easily attest to this. Conisder yourself lucky since the draft is a craps shoot.

vCash
    No. But then again, I only believe Rodgers, Brady, and Peyton are elite. What Flacco HAS done, though, is joined the tier of players right after elite. They took their teams to the Super Bowl and won. That's the Brees, Eli, Ben, and now Flacco level. He's now a proven Super Bowl winner, which I would say puts him above Matt Ryan, Tony Romo, Philip Rivers, etc, but still not on the level of the top 3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rémy LeBeau View Post
    If the Packers didn't have Aaron Rodgers on their roster they (and their fanbase) would easily hand over $20-24 million per for Flacco. Teams without a franchise QB can easily attest to this. Conisder yourself lucky since the draft is a craps shoot.
    I wouldn't want GB to pay Flacco 20-24 mil if we didn't have Rodgers. All he is doing is hurting his own team with his contract demands. As it is, im afraid to see what Rodgers is going to get but i will say he is worth every penny he is going to get. I can't say the same about Flacco

There you go thumper

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigcheese21 View Post
    i wouldn't want gb to pay flacco 20-24 mil if we didn't have rodgers. All he is doing is hurting his own team with his contract demands. As it is, im afraid to see what rodgers is going to get but i will say he is worth every penny he is going to get. I can't say the same about flacco
    Hater.

Flacco > Rodgers

11 TD/0 INT + SB win + SB mvp + Clutch = Elite

You can't start to spell the word elite without the "E" in Joe and the "L" in Flacco biiiiaaaatttttchhhhh...
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    Hater.

Flacco > Rodgers

11 TD/0 INT + SB win + SB mvp + Clutch = Elite

You can't start to spell the word elite without the "E" in Joe and the "L" in Flacco biiiiaaaatttttchhhhh...
    Fo sho Fo sho. I stand corrected. In that case he deserve 30 mil. Might as well go hard then.

There you go thumper

vCash
    This is too funny. The fact that people can actually believe Joe Flacco is an elite QB is mind-boggling.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Joe Flacco has won a playoff game in 5 straight years, played well in the regular season and has just turned a corner. He is elite. He has the poise, calmness, and has come all the way. He may not put up gawdy stats like Rodgers or Brady in the regular season but that doesn't make him not elite. It's about more than stats.

Official Dolphins Draft Guru '11 & NFL Draft Guru '12

Enjoy hilarious podcasts about popculture, wrestling, and videogames? Check out the lasertime network at lasertimepodcast.com

vCash
    No, no he's not. Rodgers, Brady, Manning, Brees are only elites. But he's good.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast