Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic AL View Post
    I'm a Patriots' fan. My post was in response to how some people blamed Belichick when he didn't give the interview with CBS and how Shannon Sharpe called him out. It's the etiquette police on PSD.

vCash
    People want to complain about this, but I don't see a thread about Deion claiming the retired players are faking concussions to get a payday...ya know...real **** to talk about.

vCash
    Does anyone really give a damn? It's either going to be one of two statements:

1) We played really hard but they got the better of us.
    2) We got screwed on play X, Y, and Z.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    To be honest Sharpe was complaining that Belicheck does that after EVERY loss not just big game losses.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by grandsalami View Post
    Fang's Bites ‏@fangsbites
    Again, Jim Harbaugh refuses to do a postgame interview.

Where is the shock and outragae, from the media that came when BB did the same thing?
    Why should any fan care?!?!

They give us next to no information and what other use is it if it is not for trying get information.
    The NFL and The Media are just using these Post Game Interviews to make great profits.
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OaklandsFinest View Post
    To be honest Sharpe was complaining that Belicheck does that after EVERY loss not just big game losses.
    THANK YOU! And you know what I would not either.
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbullets View Post
    Nope, me either. In fact, I think he may wear out his welcome within 5yrs. I can not stand the tactics of his *****ing and moaning and stomping his feet. I think it will wear on his team. It's like Schwartz and Rex Ryan. That kind of attitude and coaching gets old quick. It can work in college because new players come in and out every 4 yrs, in the NFL you have "adults" that stick with the team for a longer period of time and they will get sick of it.
    He's loved by his team and they have been an elite team since he took over...doubt they'd get sick of playing for him. Plus he takes blame himself all the time and never singles out his guys. It does get annoying as a fan, but I'm sure the players are focused on the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Does anyone really give a damn? It's either going to be one of two statements:

1) We played really hard but they got the better of us.
    2) We got screwed on play X, Y, and Z.

I don't care but i am sure those wanting him to do the interview want to see him embarrass himself with some stupid self serving comment (see frank gore)

Everyone loves a train wreck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbullets View Post
    during practices?? interesting, are you there watching him? and yes, for now they like him, but it gets old, just like Schwartz and Ryan.
    Comparing him to those 2 is what is wrong with your statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678