Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    vCash
    It's absolutely a chin check, and definitely not a punch. He will catch something for that.

vCash
    with a comment like that you might be worse off that MWP (sorry forgot to quote. this is meant for the dude who said he should get lethal injection!)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenonsense View Post
    Maybe you should look at your life a bit differently if you think it's okay to be like Metta.
    Maybe you should learn to read a bit differently...

I said i had a short temper, In no part of my post did i say that my short temper isnt handled properly..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    Just because you typically come across text and psd tough guys, doesnt mean we are not real my man. Im not gonna continue and waist my time with you or anyone else in here. I gave you my gym and TIMES ill be there every day of weak. You can call my gym if you want the number and ask for me if you have any more doubts.

Hit me a private message big boy and anyone else who said they will be in the local area. Most of you who were kool and ive known on here ill get you a free couple days and if you have been looking into MMA its a good start. For the fake tough guys who use swear words to sound big and **** talkers like i said FREE pair of gloves and sign a waiver and ill gladly choke you out. Private message me and ill get you my phone# or facebook whatever you want to set it up.

What more do you want? Tell your in the area and have the balls im done with this talk.

vCash
    Just because you typically come across text and psd tough guys, doesnt mean we are not real my man. Im not gonna continue and waist my time with you or anyone else in here. I gave you my gym and TIMES ill be there every day of weak. You can call my gym if you want the number and ask for me if you have any more doubts.

Hit me a private message big boy and anyone else who said they will be in the local area. Most of you who were kool and ive known on here ill get you a free couple days and if you have been looking into MMA its a good start. For the fake tough guys who use swear words to sound big and **** talkers like i said FREE pair of gloves and sign a waiver and ill gladly choke you out. Private message me and ill get you my phone# or facebook whatever you want to set it up.

What more do you want? Tell your in the area and have the balls im done with this talk.
    First of all I live in Norcal not Socal and I'm not willing to go down 350+ miles just to be confronted by some fat kid. Secondly calm your tiny balls, you're honestly trying to intimidate me through an internet forum. You're making yourself look like a ridiculous immature little ******. You make yourself look like you don't even do the things you claim you do by boasting about it so much. We're having a conversation about MWP and you're getting all *****-mode because I said a few things over the internet? Pathetic.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaDubs View Post
    First of all I live in Norcal not Socal and I'm not willing to go down 350+ miles just to be confronted by some fat kid. Secondly calm your tiny balls, you're honestly trying to intimidate me through an internet forum. You're making yourself look like a ridiculous immature little ******. You make yourself look like you don't even do the things you claim you do by boasting about it so much. We're having a conversation about MWP and you're getting all *****-mode because I said a few things over the internet? Pathetic.
    Again your just another ******, dude i got a lot of family in Nor Cal. I got fam in Pollock Pines, Citrus Heights, Stockton, where in Nor Cal im there often, Lets see how big of a fat azz i am. Dude you have pissed me off enough with ur talk im willing to meet you there, if im just acting tough and such a fat azz then what do you have to lose to hit me up on private message and see if im full of ****? Im always lookn to train against other dudes, after ill even buy you a beer man. But dont talk crap if your not willing to back it up dude.

vCash
    Again your just another ******, dude i got a lot of family in Nor Cal. I got fam in Pollock Pines, Citrus Heights, Stockton, where in Nor Cal im there often, Lets see how big of a fat azz i am. Dude you have pissed me off enough with ur talk im willing to meet you there, if im just acting tough and such a fat azz then what do you have to lose to hit me up on private message and see if im full of ****? Im always lookn to have sex with other dudes, after ill even buy you a beer man. But dont talk crap if your not willing to back it up dude.

Settle down

vCash
    Again your just another ******, dude i got a lot of family in Nor Cal. I got fam in Pollock Pines, Citrus Heights, Stockton, where in Nor Cal im there often, Lets see how big of a fat azz i am. Dude you have pissed me off enough with ur talk im willing to meet you there, if im just acting tough and such a fat azz then what do you have to lose to hit me up on private message and see if im full of ****? Im always lookn to train against other dudes, after ill even buy you a beer man. But dont talk crap if your not willing to back it up dude.
    You're pissed off? It's the ****ing internet. If I was saying this **** to your face it would still not really be enough to piss you off but over a forum it makes you look ridiculous. If you want to settle this over PMs go ahead I'm done with spamming a basketball thread because some ***** over the internet is on her period.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post

Settle down
    Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    not really cool to go after a rookie whos soo much smaller then you.... but then again it wasnt really a punch, i dont know how that could have hurt. but still leave the kid alone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    not really cool to go after a rookie whos soo much smaller then you.... but then again it wasnt really a punch, i dont know how that could have hurt. but still leave the kid alone.
    Sophomore.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    Stop Overreacting.
    Sim League SuperSonics 1 Time NBA Sim Champions

2015/2016 Record: 10-1

Holiday-Livingston-Hayward-Love-Curry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    It really wasn't that bad it's just typical Artest is all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    It really wasn't that bad it's just typical Artest is all.
    Exactly

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast