Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zB_#85 View Post
    Why? Their frontcourt is set with Blake and DeAndre and the difference between an off the bench KG vs off the bench Odom isn't really worth Bledsoe and Butler IMO. Plus, the chemistry of the Clips is awesome and KG being so intense the way he is that might or might not work... Idk, I dont see the point for the Clippers.
    chemistry is a result from winning,as long as they win than the chemistry will be good no matter who's on the team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heyman321 View Post
    What are you loling at? Bledsoe is leaving after next year. He can obviously start, wants more money, and Chris Paul even lobbied for him to have "his own team to run".
    Umm Bledsoe is a RFA and the reason he hasn't been traded yet is because we dont know what CP3 will do next.
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    Celtics need to rebuild soon. They would be getting an athletic rebounder in Jordan, athletic young guard in Bledsoe, Reliable shooter in Caron Butler, and an expiring in Odom. That team would be nice once Rondo returns...
    If they get Bledsoe Rondo is being dealt when healthy. Butler is bench guy at best that can nail 3's and FT's.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Odoms expiring gets er done
    No, Odom and Butler on top of Bledsoe and Jordan (and a #1 next year) for KG & PP - consider it a done deal if I'm DA.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    I think KG would be a decent fit, after watching the two teams just play, i still feel like the clips are one piece away. (yes i realize no cp3, but no rondo levels that playing field in my mind) I think KG gives them the better option at the end of games over Jordan, who is a liability (43%) at the line, which is a killer in the playoffs. As far as the celtics go, Bledsoe gets plenty of starting run, and can slide to sg, or play a harden type role when rondo returns. My only caveat is that the clips should be 100% certain cp3 is healthy and staying long term, then I see this as a workable deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    If they get Bledsoe Rondo is being dealt when healthy. Butler is bench guy at best that can nail 3's and FT's.
    Bledsoe can play the 2 as well, he reminds me of Avery Bradley so I don't see a need in trading Rondo. Butler would be a temporary player till the Celtics can trade him, but I agree that he is a bench guy at this point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nats_vcu-Okc35 View Post
    I think KG would be a decent fit, after watching the two teams just play, i still feel like the clips are one piece away. (yes i realize no cp3, but no rondo levels that playing field in my mind) I think KG gives them the better option at the end of games over Jordan, who is a liability (43%) at the line, which is a killer in the playoffs. As far as the celtics go, Bledsoe gets plenty of starting run, and can slide to sg, or play a harden type role when rondo returns. My only caveat is that the clips should be 100% certain cp3 is healthy and staying long term, then I see this as a workable deal.
    Not even close. CP3 is worlds better than Rondo
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    No, Odom and Butler on top of Bledsoe and Jordan (and a #1 next year) for KG & PP - consider it a done deal if I'm DA.
    If those guys were all a year younger, I would say yes.

Good luck finding a team KG would be willing to play for with decent rebuild blocks.
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    Butler sucks. Only reason he's involved is to make the salaries work. Otherwise, neither team would really want him

Edit: Never mind, I didn't realize he's actually making 3s this year.
    Last edited by PatsSoxKnicks; 02-03-2013 at 04:05 PM.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    I think this would be a good fit. I would love to see KG and Pierce win another championship before they retire.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bajgpdd

I think the Clips would send a 1st. Maybe one of Collins/Wilcox to give the Clips a little more big man depth.

CP3/Billups
    Crawford/Hill
    Pierce/Barnes
    Griffin/Turiaf
    KG/Hollins

Bledsoe/Barbosa
    Bradley/Terry/Lee
    Green/Butler
    Bass/Wilcox
    Jordan/Collins/Melo

(Rondo and Sullinger are injured.)
    Last edited by Green_Monster; 02-03-2013 at 04:12 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    I think this would be a good fit. I would love to see KG and Pierce win another championship before they retire.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bajgpdd

I think the Clips would send a 1st. Maybe one of Collins/Wilcox to give the Clips a little more big man depth.
    I posted that trade earlier

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    I posted that trade earlier
    Great minds think alike?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    Great minds think alike?

vCash
    Clippers should really consider this trade. Even if it doesn't involve Pierce, just pull the trigger while Celtics are somewhat interested.

vCash
    Bledsoe would be a perfect 3rd guard in a Rondo and Bradley rotation.
    If KG or Pierce gets traded anwywhere (they should both retire in Boston)
    Both should go to contending teams.

Pierce can only go to the Clippers
    And Garnett can only go to the Clippers or to the Spurs... Duncan and Garnett
    IF your'e trying to make things interesting... you could get Garnett to the Warriors.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast