Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by b@llhog24 View Post
    Don't like KG, but if he goes there the Clips are winning the chip.
    Why? Their frontcourt is set with Blake and DeAndre and the difference between an off the bench KG vs off the bench Odom isn't really worth Bledsoe and Butler IMO. Plus, the chemistry of the Clips is awesome and KG being so intense the way he is that might or might not work... Idk, I dont see the point for the Clippers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akagiredsuns View Post
    How does it make sense for Boston when they end up with -5 wins? You're just being a Clippers homer to boost your team even further. Get real.
    Celtics need to rebuild soon. They would be getting an athletic rebounder in Jordan, athletic young guard in Bledsoe, Reliable shooter in Caron Butler, and an expiring in Odom. That team would be nice once Rondo returns...

vCash
    That Pierce and KG trade with DeAndre being dealt is a chemistry killer. No doubt, DeAndre and Blake are like best friends and CP3 + Pierce + KG is too many dominant personalities on one team. That's why Allen worked well with KG and Pierce, he was quieter. That's also why once Rondo started being more outspoken in Boston some chemistry issues came up...

vCash
    I don't think the Celtics will do it, but if they decide to rebuild DJ and Bledsoe would be great pieces. I'd love it for my Clipps! We could even throw in 2 #1's because we'd be picking really low as long as we had KG.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iFYouSeekAmy View Post
    I'm pretty sure Garnett would be all for it if it meant winning a title. He has a No-Trade-Clause though, but he can be traded only if he agrees to it.

Quote Originally Posted by akagiredsuns View Post
    How does it make sense for Boston when they end up with -5 wins? You're just being a Clippers homer to boost your team even further. Get real.
    Is that your way of evaluating this trade? The Celtics SHOULD be tanking.

Quote Originally Posted by zB_#85 View Post
    Why? Their frontcourt is set with Blake and DeAndre and the difference between an off the bench KG vs off the bench Odom isn't really worth Bledsoe and Butler IMO. Plus, the chemistry of the Clips is awesome and KG being so intense the way he is that might or might not work... Idk, I dont see the point for the Clippers.
    Have you ever heard of Kevin McHale? In any event, the Clippers are currently the 5th ranked defensive team, Adding Garnett instantly carries them to #1. Shoots he'll probably improve their offense as well.

That Pierce and KG trade with DeAndre being dealt is a chemistry killer. No doubt, DeAndre and Blake are like best friends and CP3 + Pierce + KG is too many dominant personalities on one team. That's why Allen worked well with KG and Pierce, he was quieter. That's also why once Rondo started being more outspoken in Boston some chemistry issues came up...
    Kind of hard to take orders from someone you're better than.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    Just imagine:

CP3/Billups
    Jamal Crawford/Grant Hill
    Pierce/Barnes
    Blake Griffin/Turiaf
    KG/Hollins

A team from the basketball gods.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    KG would start. And the Chemistry is a result of CP3, he and KG would click instantly.
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    A team from the basketball gods.
    Truly

Chemistry would be instantaneous

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bajgpdd

This trade makes sense for both teams.
    seems like a fair trade, plus i think in this case LAC would give BOS a couple of 1st round picks.

Ronod, Bledsoe, Jeff Green, Sullenger, Bass, Jordan, Melo. decent younger group with a few 1st next few yrs and cap space

The start of something great to come in Carolina, bring on the haters!

vCash
    Actually, I'd prefer Pierce on the Clips over KG.
    Well, that's not what they need. KG is a much better fit than PP on the Clips.

Also whomever said Caron was a big sacrifice is nuts, he sucks, and he's well overpaid, the Celts don't want him either, he's just there to balance out the salaries.

Bledsoe is there so they can deal Rondo when he proves he's ready to go again.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    LOL what?
    What are you loling at? Bledsoe is leaving after next year. He can obviously start, wants more money, and Chris Paul even lobbied for him to have "his own team to run".

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    I was hoping for this. Just offer DJ+Bledsoe for Pierce+KG.

I make this trade everytime in 2K12 and Boston NEVER declines. GET ER DONE
    That would be about $16M short on the Clips side.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heyman321 View Post
    What are you loling at? Bledsoe is leaving after next year. He can obviously start, wants more money, and Chris Paul even lobbied for him to have "his own team to run".
    x2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Panthers4life View Post
    seems like a fair trade, plus i think in this case LAC would give BOS a couple of 1st round picks.

Ronod, Bledsoe, Jeff Green, Sullenger, Bass, Jordan, Melo. decent younger group with a few 1st next few yrs and cap space
    Generally agree, but Bass and Melo are crap. Rondo will be dealt if Bledsoe comes, and Bradley is a key piece you missed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    That would be about $16M short on the Clips side.
    Odoms expiring gets er done

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast