Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    If we didn't make that deal and kept PP and KG, we'd be better offensively for this year, yes. But probably still more or less a first round knock out.

The formerly mentioned new starting five could struggle to find offense, but that would push certain guys to step up that would really need to. (Green/Bradley/Bledsoe)

We're still not winning a title this year, so what are we really talking about? Got to look down the road on this one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mishmin View Post
    if we didn't make that deal and kept pp and kg, we'd be better offensively for this year, yes. But probably still more or less a first round knock out.

The formerly mentioned new starting five could struggle to find offense, but that would push certain guys to step up that would really need to. (green/bradley/bledsoe)

we're still not winning a title this year, so what are we really talking about? Got to look down the road on this one.
    x2

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    x2
    x3

Celts, Sox, Pats, Bruins

#PrayforStanton
    #PlayPoorForOkafor

vCash
    Sad to think about dealing them both, but x4.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2012

vCash
    hopefully this has some legs. Building a young group around Bledsoe,Bradley,Sullinger sounds good right about now

vCash
    Definitely agree with above. We're not winning jack the next two years as is.

Make as many moves as possible to set yourself up for the future.

vCash
    I'd be able to deal with Garnett leaving, but Pierce would be extremely tough to see go. I understand that it could help improve the team in the long run but still. Gotta love the Truth.

Celts, Sox, Pats, Bruins

#PrayforStanton
    #PlayPoorForOkafor

vCash
    well if Garnett and Pierce are dealt it would free up the cash to sign Al Jefferson in the off season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by celticsman2009 View Post
    I'd be able to deal with Garnett leaving, but Pierce would be extremely tough to see go. I understand that it could help improve the team in the long run but still. Gotta love the Truth.
    Opposite for me.
    Last edited by bagwell368; 02-03-2013 at 10:54 PM.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pootamis91 View Post
    well if Garnett and Pierce are dealt it would free up the cash to sign Al Jefferson in the off season
    Only if you are getting back a lot of expiring which we will not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pootamis91 View Post
    Not so fast.

Rondo $12,000,000
    Jordan $10,986,550
    Green $8,700,000
    Butler $8,000,000
    Bass $6,750,000
    Lee $5,225,000
    Terry $5,225,000
    Bradley $2,511,432
    Bledsoe $2,626,473
    Melo $1,311,240
    Sully $1,365,720

~$64.7M. No expiring contracts after this season. After 2013/14, only Butler expires. And then contract options start popping up

Rondo or Bledsoe/filler would have to go to sign Al

vCash
    here is a deal from the Clippers:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bajgpdd

Jordan, Bledsoe, Butler, Odom for KG and PP
    I would do that deal, put the clips have too add a first round pick minus odom or Butler. Then trade Rondo, Sullinger for Cousins and tyeke . Watch out. Now you have a great defensive team

vCash
    Opposite for me.
    Do you dislike Paul?

Celts, Sox, Pats, Bruins

#PrayforStanton
    #PlayPoorForOkafor

vCash
    what about trading bradley, pick(s) and a filler for Al Jefferson??

And then sign AI.

Lol i know it wont happen but

Iverson-Terry-Pierce-Garnett-Jefferson

thats a title contender!! then next year re sign big Al, trade away terry for prospects, and let KG and PP retire as Celtics.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by celticsman2009 View Post
    Do you dislike Paul?
    I'm more neutral on PP then most here. Also, decline hits shorter players harder. KG is an all time great (top 14) all time with a unique skill set, and he seems to be more of a mentor/leader than PP.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast