Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustlenomics View Post
    some fake fans here hate Rondo and would trade him for scraps
    I personaly think Rondo is the best PG in the NBA.

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Or if CP3 leaves, they'll have a ton of FA cash for a top PG in any case.
    Precisely the reason why the Clips will not include Bledsoe in any trades until CP3 inks.

vCash
    Because I said we should trade Rondo for scraps, right? Too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzgear View Post
    Precisely the reason why the Clips will not include Bledsoe in any trades until CP3 inks.
    Unless they think the move they're making ensures a title this season, I'd agree.

vCash
    Fake fans? That's like calling people "Un-American."

Desperate

vCash
    I love Bledsoe. Butler is an overpaid shell of a player to balance out the dough.

Bledsoe would make Rondo tradable when he's medically cleared and proves he's good in games.

I'd do it, and if DA can snag their 1st for next year for our 2nd this year, it would be icing on the cake.
    Would much rather have that 1st rd pick coming Boston's way too. Bledsoe is valuable, but if Clips are serious about making a deep playoff run this season, KG could be that missing veteran piece. I think Ainge would be able to get that draft pick, he better.

vCash
    here is a deal from the Clippers:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bajgpdd

Jordan, Bledsoe, Butler, Odom for KG and PP
    I'd have to do it.

Bledsoe, Bradley, Green, Bass, Jordan.

That's a very athletic team with potential. Not going to win anything this year but it takes a step forward into the future.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishmin View Post
    I'd have to do it.

Bledsoe, Bradley, Green, Bass, Jordan.

That's a very athletic team with potential. Not going to win anything this year but it takes a step forward into the future.
    It is also a poor offensive starting 5.

Celts, Sox, Pats, Bruins

#PrayforStanton
    #Wiggins/Parker/Smart

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by celticsman2009 View Post
    Potentially, but we gave Green that huge contract with the expectation of making him a guy with the ball in his hands. Time to see if he can be the guy. Also Bledsoe's ceiling is unknown at this point. I wouldn't be shocked at all to see him become an offensive weapon as a starter.

And then when Rondo gets back, you can flip either one of them for a serious starting power forward.
    Last edited by Mishmin; 02-03-2013 at 09:08 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishmin View Post
    Potentially, but we gave Green that huge contract with the expectation of making him a guy with the ball in his hands. Time to see if he can be the guy. Also Bledsoe's ceiling is unknown at this point. I wouldn't be shocked at all to see him become an offensive weapon as a starter.
    True. But as of now, that team would need a scorer off the bench badly.

Celts, Sox, Pats, Bruins

#PrayforStanton
    #Wiggins/Parker/Smart

vCash
    Gives you depth and I think Rondo could help Jordan. I know they have CP3, but Jordan could be the real big man here.

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    Nobody hates Rondo, they dislike you for your total blind spot at the long list of things that he's got issues with, and your blind obnoxious pushing of all things Rondo.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by celticsman2009 View Post
    Bledsoe is not a poor offensive starting PG - take a look at his 3PT anf FT%. Bradley is a 25 MPG player, he could start or not.

Ask yourself this, if we don't make the deal, do you think our offense will be better in two years?

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent33 View Post
    Would much rather have that 1st rd pick coming Boston's way too. Bledsoe is valuable, but if Clips are serious about making a deep playoff run this season, KG could be that missing veteran piece. I think Ainge would be able to get that draft pick, he better.
    Not in this draft hopefully.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks509 View Post
    I personaly think Rondo is the best PG in the NBA.
    Rondo was having a terrible year defensively, continued bogus FT number, continued suck *** shooting outside of 12'. He's a distraction on and off the court. He shows up big time on National TV, but chooses to half *** many mid season games. He's not a leader, and a failure if he's asked to do any more than be the #4 option on offense. Most teams don't even cover him, making the other 4 offensive players job more difficult.

As of his last game he was no better than the #8 PG in the NBA, and more likely #10 or #11.

vCash
    Bledsoe is not a poor offensive starting PG - take a look at his 3PT anf FT%. Bradley is a 25 MPG player, he could start or not.

Ask yourself this, if we don't make the deal, do you think our offense will be better in two years?
    I'm not disagreeing with this deal. I'm just saying that at the moment, that starting 5 would potentially struggle scoring. I like Bledsoe and think he can be a very serviceable player.

Celts, Sox, Pats, Bruins

#PrayforStanton
    #Wiggins/Parker/Smart

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast