Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticsfan2007 View Post
    I posted this exact trade about a week ago in the trade speculation thread. Interesting how now the clippers are actually willing to talk about it.

The clippers must feel pretty confident that CP3 is going to resign to go all in and trade Bledsoe for KG
    Or if CP3 leaves, they'll have a ton of FA cash for a top PG in any case.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    To me this is one of the best deals I've seen in a long time. It would correct the mistake of not dealing PP earlier, and by sending both to the same team might prevent a dramatic retirement.
    yea this is one of those trades where both teams come out on top. This trade is a textbook example of an all around good deal. It would just take some time to get used to PP playing for someone else, but hey business is business.
    The name is Amendola....

...Danny Amendola

vCash
    KG, Pierce, and Bass

for

Bledsoe, DeAndre Jordan, Butler, Odom, Hollins, and Trey Thompkins

It matches salary wise. If LAC gives up Odom and Jordan in the same deal, that really hurts their big man depth because they're only getting one big back in KG. Moving Bass frees salary up for us and gives them some of the depth they'd be missing. Hollins and Thompkins are scrubs so they're not much to lose.
    Last edited by hugepatsfan; 02-03-2013 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    I doubt KG waives his clause for the Clips. He wasn't acting very pleasant toward them today, if that's any indication. I don't want any part of Caron Butler or Lamar Odom.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I'd do it.

Moving forward with a backcourt of Bledsoe-Bradley to start a rebuild?

Trade Rondo for young talent and lotto picks?

That's how you get a rebuild started quickly.

Imagine the guard defensive combo of Bledsoe and Bradley on a nightly basis? Dear lord that would be fun to watch.
    I'm with ya I love Bledsoes game, and if we could move Rondo next year for a lottery pick in the 2014 and a possible chance at getting Wiggins or Parker i'm all for it, hell we might be that bad of a team next year without KG where we will end up in the lottery

vCash
    Send out Bradley/Bledsoe to Utah for one of their bigs. Tough to decide who to keep with Rondo. I think Bledsoe has more upside but Bradley seems to have great chemistry with Rondo

If you're trading Rondo, there's no reason to go for Jordan. Bradley/Bledsoe backcourt with Jordan as the C is a disastrous offense.
    Last edited by Sportfan; 02-03-2013 at 05:30 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 69centers View Post
    I doubt KG waives his clause for the Clips. He wasn't acting very pleasant toward them today, if that's any indication. I don't want any part of Caron Butler or Lamar Odom.
    Uhh... What team does he ever act pleasant to?

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieB23Ricky View Post
    All im gonna say is im glad that was the first meeting against them cuz when we get fully healthy we are gonna rape them

vCash
    why cant we move AB and jeff green for someone decent would be great. ( al jefferson?)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by unwantedplayer View Post
    Uhh... What team does he ever act pleasant to?
    This ^^^

It's just the way he is on the court.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI • 14m •  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    PP seemed unmovable before tonight. If he can keep dropping in 3s this may actually happen

vCash
    That would be a nice trade. I have one question though. Why do you want to trade Rondo so bad? He's a superstar and one hell of a player.

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe Bryant
    "You don't want Rondo? Send him my way," Kobe declared. "I love everything about him. Everything. I love his attitude, I love his chippiness, his edge, his intellect, his know-it-allness. All of it. That's what makes championship players.

vCash
    Bledsoe is a great insurance plan and may light a fire under Rondo's arse.

It's a win/win

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by avengedchaos5 View Post
    why cant we move AB and jeff green for someone decent would be great. ( al jefferson?)
    They want a PG. I don't see that trade happening at all. That would be a steal for you guys.

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks509 View Post
    That would be a nice trade. I have one question though. Why do you want to trade Rondo so bad? He's a superstar and one hell of a player.
    some fake fans here hate Rondo and would trade him for scraps
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe Bryant
    "You don't want Rondo? Send him my way," Kobe declared. "I love everything about him. Everything. I love his attitude, I love his chippiness, his edge, his intellect, his know-it-allness. All of it. That's what makes championship players.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast