Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Clippers Inquire about KG/Made an Offer

Follow

Sean Deveney
    ‏@SeanDeveney
    Sources tell Sporting News that the #Clippers have contacted the #Celtics about Kevin Garnett. Offer would include Caron Butler and Beldsoe.

vCash
    I love Bledsoe. Butler is an overpaid shell of a player to balance out the dough.

Bledsoe would make Rondo tradable when he's medically cleared and proves he's good in games.

I'd do it, and if DA can snag their 1st for next year for our 2nd this year, it would be icing on the cake.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    I'd do it.

Moving forward with a backcourt of Bledsoe-Bradley to start a rebuild?

Trade Rondo for young talent and lotto picks?

That's how you get a rebuild started quickly.

Imagine the guard defensive combo of Bledsoe and Bradley on a nightly basis? Dear lord that would be fun to watch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    If the C's are in rebuilding mode following this season Bledsoe wouldn't be a bad way to start it... If a trade like that happens (doubt it though) the C's get to see Bledsoe in action without Rondo... Both Rondo and Bledsoe have 2 yrs left with Bledsoe being a RFA in 14/15'... If Rondo comes back next year and doesn't skip a beat he could really get something in a trade or vice versa with Bledsoe...

Would be nice to get at least a 2nd rd pick out of that trade...

If KG is dealt that may also open the door for other moves since the C's just dealt away their starting C...

Also trading away KG may be a way to slide into the lottery...

Would be funny if GS inquires about Pierce...
    If it has any legs DA gotta do it for the future...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash
    Wait it out, a bidding war for KG could get interested, though there are only probably a few teams he would approve a trade to, if any... And if we trade KG, I hope we don't stop there and send Pierce out. We could rebuild pretty quickly. Like Corey said defensively Bledsoe and Bradley would be a nightmare for opposing teams guards to go up against.

vCash
    Already down Sullinger DAnny cannot trade KG without getting a big back unless he's thinks they can play with Bass, Green, Wilcox and Collins. I doubt very much the Clips would include Jordan and Bledsoe for KG so that would likely neccessitate a 3rd team becoming involved.

Celtics get Bledsoe and big man X
    Clippers get KG
    Team X gets ??? in exchange for Big going to Celtics.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI • 14m •  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    here is a deal from the Clippers:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bajgpdd

Jordan, Bledsoe, Butler, Odom for KG and PP

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

vCash
    ^ wow the clips would be loaded and we get some nice young players and expiring contracts. Interesting.
    The name is Amendola....

...Danny Amendola

vCash
    No thanks for butler even odom would be better ... I don't like the trade a 3rd team has to get involved

vCash
    I wrote this same trade for a trade idea would be perfect even more so if we could send butler to a 3rd team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alwaysballin247 View Post
    No thanks for butler even odom would be better ... I don't like the trade a 3rd team has to get involved
    We don't want or need either one of them. Think of salary cap dollars for next year for Odom and the year after for Butler (or trade bait).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alwaysballin247 View Post
    I wrote this same trade for a trade idea would be perfect even more so if we could send butler to a 3rd team
    I doubt we get much for Butler but another meh player of the same price. At least he makes a good back-up to Green while he is here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradytoGronkTD View Post
    ^ wow the clips would be loaded and we get some nice young players and expiring contracts. Interesting.
    To me this is one of the best deals I've seen in a long time. It would correct the mistake of not dealing PP earlier, and by sending both to the same team might prevent a dramatic retirement.

vCash
    I posted this exact trade about a week ago in the trade speculation thread. Interesting how now the clippers are actually willing to talk about it.

The clippers must feel pretty confident that CP3 is going to resign to go all in and trade Bledsoe for KG

vCash
    Also, something to remember IF we decide to trade KG. He has a no trade clause and to me it looked like he had some beef with griffen, Barnes and a few other clippers. Should be interesting to see what KGs reaction is to this rumor...

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast