Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 49
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Jordan
    Posts
    33,939
    vCash
    1500
    I dont get why people find this surprising. Id be willing to be greater than 75% of the NFL is on HGH or some sort of PEDs. People don't care since its not the MLB and I don't care cause it makes games funner.

    Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    14,685
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    I dont get why people find this surprising. Id be willing to be greater than 75% of the NFL is on HGH or some sort of PEDs. People don't care since its not the MLB and I don't care cause it makes games funner.
    I agree. A large percentage of the NFL is on something illegal.
    2013 Adopt-A-Lion: Nick Fairley

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    McKinleyville, CA. (AKA Humboldt, CA.)
    Posts
    1,749
    vCash
    1500
    Pure speculation. Why is this a thread?
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

    ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    173
    vCash
    1500
    nothing illegal for Kaep, get off the McDonalds and pizza you'd be surprised. Its more tone than gain in his case, he has great definition and I've actually seen the guy work out....pretty beastly.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    67,894
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    I wish the Lions had a PED team program...then maybe someone in the secondary could stay healthy for more than 1-2 games at a time.
    Suh on roids would be a very bad thing

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    2,343
    vCash
    1500
    Juicing and hgh are two different things...

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    3,820
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    Every team has multiple dudes on roids and what have you. But if I had to pick the team in the NFL most likely to have a whole sophisticated PED team program going....it's the Ravens for sure.
    There fixed. Ray Lewis is the ring leader too.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gentrified Brooklyn
    Posts
    4,344
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by uptown0364 View Post
    I've been in bodybuilding for about 10 years and can honestly say there is no doubt in my mind that Kaepernick is on HGH. His body mass from college until now can't be done with just "hard work". Hopefully he wins his Super Bowl now since Goodell said HGH testing will finally be in place next year:

    College
    http://colinkaepernick.16mb.com/wp-c...actioncmyk.jpg

    Now
    http://static4.businessinsider.com/i...alex-smith.jpg
    Doubt it. all the 49ers players say Colin is the first one in the weight room and the last one out. He's 25, and we all look different form the age of 18-25. Colin NFL player and has has professional trainers and nutritionists.

    you cant just go on pictures alone...

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    27,067
    vCash
    1500

    Colin Kaepernick Juicing?

    Am I the only one not thoroughly impressed by the evidence photos that this thread is based on?

    I don't doubt any player using PEDs anymore. I'm just not sure this is amazing evidence.

    We'll Leave a Light On For You


    Believers: mets77, JoeGamer81, Harry777, YoungStuna, Sandman, METMANYAK, FoC, Gotta, WrigheyesMVP, Mr. Koobs

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,424
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    Every team has multiple dudes on roids and what have you. But if I had to pick the team in the NFL most likely to have a whole sophisticated PED team program going....it's the Niners for sure.
    I hadn't thought of anything like this, but now that I have, holy **** this makes so much sense. Harbaugh seems like an evil genius. Their whole team just seems stronger and faster than everyone else. Maybe Alex Smith got benched for not playing along? I know this is really farfetched but **** I'm completely talking myself into it.
    We're better than you
    And we know it


  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,424
    vCash
    1500
    By the way can someone explain to me how he's 25? It's his second year in the league. Matt Stafford is 24 and has played four years. Did Kaepernick go on a mormon mission or something? Two or three redshirts? What's going on?
    We're better than you
    And we know it


  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    30,985
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    Doubt it. all the 49ers players say Colin is the first one in the weight room and the last one out. He's 25, and we all look different form the age of 18-25. Colin NFL player and has has professional trainers and nutritionists.

    you cant just go on pictures alone...
    Just another lame sports cliche.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7,495
    vCash
    1500
    What pathetic evidence. His shirt's not even off in the first picture, a player looks way different with pads on obviously.

    Looking at the scouting report on him through his whole collegiate career, he's always been one of the most athletically gifted QB as evidenced by his 10,000 Passing yards-4,000 rushing record....

    Plus your looking at almost a 3 year gap between those photos, that's a lot of time for change...

    You can basically say anyone who's ripped is on HGH, until Goodell places better HGH (blood) testing in place, you have to give the player the benefit of the doubt.

    OP is either a dumbass or a troll.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    columbus, oh
    Posts
    1,442
    vCash
    1500
    everyone uses PEDs..get over it
    Bulls
    Bears
    White Sox

    AND YOUR NEW STANLEY CUP CHAMPS, THE BLACKHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    30,985
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by giantspwn View Post
    What pathetic evidence. His shirt's not even off in the first picture, a player looks way different with pads on obviously.

    Looking at the scouting report on him through his whole collegiate career, he's always been one of the most athletically gifted QB as evidenced by his 10,000 Passing yards-4,000 rushing record....

    Plus your looking at almost a 3 year gap between those photos, that's a lot of time for change...

    You can basically say anyone who's ripped is on HGH, until Goodell places better HGH (blood) testing in place, you have to give the player the benefit of the doubt.

    OP is either a dumbass or a troll.
    Or just not a homer.

    I fully admit its possible that players from my team use HGH.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •