Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Now that I watch the replay a few times, it looks more like Bogut intentionally came down on Dragics' face. If Warrior fans are going to call Dragic dirty, then you have to call spade a spade and agree Bogut was no better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ill21 View Post
    What do you expect after someone just tried to kick you in your injured ankle
    I think he's talking about what happened right before. On the rebound attempt. It looks like Bogut clearly comes down with his hand to Dragic's face. It's clearly a retaliation effort from Dragic...not a premeditated attack.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ill21 View Post
    What do you expect after someone just tried to kick you in your injured ankle
    Dude, watch the video. Keep and eye on Bogut's hand and Dragics face before he went down. It's plain as day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Dirty play, but I don't think this is the most egregious thing I've ever seen.
    I won't argue this. Dragic should have just pushed him or something. But people are most definently overreacting.

vCash
    The damning evidence on Bogut (in my opinion) is that he's immediately prepared to push Dragic away. It's as if he knew his play was dirty and he was on high alert for a retaliation. That's the reason why I can see him being so ready to push Dragic and keep him from getting a clean kick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    The damning evidence on Bogut (in my opinion) is that he's immediately prepared to push Dragic away. It's as if he knew his play was dirty and he was on high alert for a retaliation. That's the reason why I can see him being so ready to push Dragic and keep him from getting a clean kick.
    Yeah. He kind of abandons the play really quickly. I think Bogut was clearly cognizant of what he did, suggesting the intent.

Two wrongs, no rights here. Luckily no one got hurt. I do think it's an overreaction calling for Dragic's head over this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    Dude, watch the video. Keep and eye on Bogut's hand and Dragics face before he went down. It's plain as day.
    O wow, didn't even notice that
    Future Ace

vCash
    has anybody here actually played ball? How often do you injure an ankle by being kicked in the shin? Seeing as dragic plays ball- I dont think he honestly thought that would do anything more than annoy bogut. I think bogut pushed him away in the air so bogut didnt come down on him and hurt his ankle.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MonroeFAN View Post
    Is this guy a proper representation of the rest of the Warrior fan base? Calling one of the best teams of the last decade 'a **** team' when the Warriors have been relevant for half of a season?
    This was also a heat of the moment thing. I was pissed bc I love my team and Bogut and I don't want to see him get hurt... and this is the second time in 2 games that he's experienced an apposing player deliberately do something to him, which is probably discouraging considering he's played very few games this season.

And if I was 100% seriously about calling them a **** team, which I was not, I would tell you that nobody cares about the past because (surprisingly) we're living in the present. Don't look like one of those Lakers fans man...

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    Maybe this is just me being a homer, but it looks like Bogut's arm/hand was going for the ball. It was in the exact direction of the ball and his eyes looked closed for some reason. Also, he was definitely not looking at Dragic anticipating a hit. He saw that I think Beasley got an offensive rebound, so he was looking at him and trying to get a potential strip, so from this angle it probably looked like he was getting ready to push away Dragic. You can see that his face is pointing toward Beasley and then when Dragic goes for the kick, Bogut looks at Dragic. I think Bogut was only worried about the play. Besides, I don't see why Bogut would slap the guy in the face deliberately. It's not like he was going to get an offensive rebound over him.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaDubs View Post
    This was also a heat of the moment thing. I was pissed bc I love my team and Bogut and I don't want to see him get hurt... and this is the second time in 2 games that he's experienced an apposing player deliberately do something to him, which is probably discouraging considering he's played very few games this season.

And if I was 100% seriously about calling them a **** team, which I was not, I would tell you that nobody cares about the past because (surprisingly) we're living in the present. Don't look like one of those Lakers fans man...
    I'm 100% convinced you're like 8...If nobody cares about the past then we do we keep stats? Hang banners? Play for championships?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakeshow24KB View Post
    I'm 100% convinced you're like 8...If nobody cares about the past then we do we keep stats? Hang banners? Play for championships?
    Ok I guess I'm 8. Anyways my point was a lot of Lakers homers (not necessarily you) boast about the past because your current team isn't doing well, and I was saying past success is not relevant to how good your team is. If a team wins 10 straight championships then go 0-82, does that make them a good team? No. Maybe in the past, but not in this current time.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    Dragic looks like a guy who can't fight

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Dragic looks like a guy who can't fight
    and Anderson Silva sounds like a guy who cant fight

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaDubs View Post
    Ok I guess I'm 8. Anyways my point was a lot of Lakers homers (not necessarily you) boast about the past because your current team isn't doing well, and I was saying past success is not relevant to how good your team is. If a team wins 10 straight championships then go 0-82, does that make them a good team? No. Maybe in the past, but not in this current time.
    That point is true.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast