Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    What Dragic did was dirty, but I don't think he was intentionally trying to injure Bogut's ankle. The guy clearly got a lot of contact from Bogut right before that and made a poor judgment call in the heat of the moment. When Dragic played in Houston, he was never a dirty player. I've never seen him react this way before, so I find it hard to believe he would deliberately try to injure someone.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest

vCash
    Taking advantage of a Weakness.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaDubs View Post
    That's what happens when a **** team tries to **** with us. They get whiney and prissy. That's what happened vs. the Mavs. Brandan Wright threw Bogut down and literally almost rebroke is ****ing arm. Everybody's trying to kill our key to success. Not that we're not already amazing enough w/o Bogut.
    Is this guy a proper representation of the rest of the Warrior fan base? Calling one of the best teams of the last decade 'a **** team' when the Warriors have been relevant for half of a season?
    Quote Originally Posted by WillisLovechild View Post
    First Tier:
    Calvin Johnson
    AJ Green
    Julio Jones
    Brandon Marshall
    Andre Johnson
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Dez Bryant
    Demaryius Thomas
    Michael Crabtree

vCash
    Yeah, I've never seen someone break an ankle with grounded shin kick. Have any of you guys? That sounds like some Jackie Chan **** right there.
    Made by KnicksR4Real

Quote Originally Posted by GregOdenBust View Post
    Oh now everyone agrees that we should of drafted Lillard over Waiters What did I say before? Waiter is a bust not a stud and he will NEVER live up to the 4th pick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    irving must die

vCash
    I guess you guys don't see bogut pushing Dragic to the ground. ThaDubs talking about ****** team, you have one relevant year, and all of a sudden you can talk ****. Get over yourself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MonroeFAN View Post
    Is this guy a proper representation of the rest of the Warrior fan base? Calling one of the best teams of the last decade 'a **** team' when the Warriors have been relevant for half of a season?
    Must be a 12 year old.

vCash
    LMAO! Nothing dirty about it. Just a reponse to when Bogut smacks him. Warriors fans think they are right on every single instance now that their team is above .500, they're boasting like they're the 98 bulls.

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heyman321 View Post
    LMAO! Nothing dirty about it. Just a reponse to when Bogut smacks him. Warriors fans think they are right on every single instance now that their team is above .500, they're boasting like they're the 98 bulls.
    Nothing dirty about an NBA player trying to kick another NBA player?

vCash
    It was a retaliatory hit, it's clear as day.
    Quote Originally Posted by WillisLovechild View Post
    First Tier:
    Calvin Johnson
    AJ Green
    Julio Jones
    Brandon Marshall
    Andre Johnson
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Dez Bryant
    Demaryius Thomas
    Michael Crabtree

vCash
    Now, that's what I call, getting a leg up on your opponent.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heyman321 View Post
    Yea it only looks like he's trying to injure Bogut because, well he's Bogut.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    What a ***** move
    Future Ace

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    Pretty pathetic, you can see him go and try and kick Boguts ankle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qusEs...e_gdata_player
    Yet you fail to mention the part where Bogut slaps Dragic across the face immediatly prior to it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    Yet you fail to mention the part where Bogut slaps Dragic across the face immediatly prior to it.
    What do you expect after someone just tried to kick you in your injured ankle
    Future Ace

vCash
    Bogut wasn't exactly being a saint there either...he clearly slapped Dragic in the face for no apparent reason.

I'd be more comfortable labeling it "Dragic retaliates to Bogut's questionable play" or something like that. I can't jump to "Dragic is intentionally trying to re-injure Bogut". It just seemed like retaliation. What else is a guy a foot shorter and 100 pounds lighter gonna do besides a little kick?

Dirty play, but I don't think this is the most egregious thing I've ever seen.
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast