Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaDubs View Post
    Ok I guess I'm 8. Anyways my point was a lot of Lakers homers (not necessarily you) boast about the past because your current team isn't doing well, and I was saying past success is not relevant to how good your team is. If a team wins 10 straight championships then go 0-82, does that make them a good team? No. Maybe in the past, but not in this current time.
    The point is what does the Suns sucking have to do with Bogut intentionally wacking Dragic in the head and him kicking back in retaliation? Take your ****ing homer glasses off and look at it how it is Bogut hit him and Dragic kicked him back two wrongs don't make a right and that's the end of it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    The point is what does the Suns sucking have to do with Bogut intentionally wacking Dragic in the head and him kicking back in retaliation? Take your ****ing homer glasses off and look at it how it is Bogut hit him and Dragic kicked him back two wrongs don't make a right and that's the end of it.
    He didn't mean to slap him in the face. His eyes were practically closed and his head and arms were directed to getting the loose ball. Even afterwards he was looking at Scola to try to strip the ball and then Dragic got mad and kicked him in his ankle. The fact that you are probably denying this just shows that you have your homer glasses on as tight as I do if not tighter.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    Well Bogut slapped him in the face 1st

vCash
    Dragic should be fined for that, but in the heat of the moment, I highly doubt he was that calculated that he purposely went after the same ankle Bogut has been suffering from. I would like to see another angle, but it looked to me like 2 players just going at it real quick.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaDubs View Post
    He didn't mean to slap him in the face. His eyes were practically closed and his head and arms were directed to getting the loose ball. Even afterwards he was looking at Scola to try to strip the ball and then Dragic got mad and kicked him in his ankle. The fact that you are probably denying this just shows that you have your homer glasses on as tight as I do if not tighter.
    Riiiiiight. Eventhough everybody has said it looked intentional from Boguts part after taking a second look. Yes I'm a homer because I clearly saw, as stated before, Bogut smack Dragic in the face then push him off expecting some kind of retaliation. But yes I'm the homer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Riiiiiight. Eventhough everybody has said it looked intentional from Boguts part after taking a second look. Yes I'm a homer because I clearly saw, as stated before, Bogut smack Dragic in the face then push him off expecting some kind of retaliation. But yes I'm the homer.
    Idc what others say... he wasn't even looking at Dragic and he's so small he probably didn't even know he was there. Plus Bogut had no reason to be mad enough to intentionally smack him in the face. He pushed him off after he got kicked, of course. Why would he not?

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    I'm pretty sure there are more egregious missed calls, and rougher under the basket play in about 3/4 of the games in the nba this season. But hey, stern loves a good fine to make sure we remember he watches and judges all, so why not? I personally can't get too worked up about a point guard kicking a center, especially when there's no injury. Heat of the moment to me.

vCash
    I think it's funny how everyone is talking **** about Warriors fans all of a sudden. It's the funniest thing, but whenever someones a fan of a good team, other fans start talking **** about them. Other than thadubs, no one at all said anything wrong, so chil the **** out

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    I'm closing out this thread. It's become back and forth fighting. In the future, the whole story needs to be told. Not just one side of it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234