Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,957
    vCash
    1500

    Well, seems Jose is not wasting his time while the Visa thing is solved ....

    http://www.nba.com/pistons/features/...ns_130202.html

    Taking notes about the system during the game.
    If thats not a committed pro i dont know what it is.
    I think he is gonna fit perfectly with the team.
    ]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    7,372
    vCash
    1500
    Can't wait to see what he does for the team, no doubt in my mind though it's gonna be a huge impact.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ann Arbor
    Posts
    1,210
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    http://www.nba.com/pistons/features/...ns_130202.html

    Taking notes about the system during the game.
    If thats not a committed pro i dont know what it is.
    I think he is gonna fit perfectly with the team.
    Are you a Jose fan that follows wherever he goes?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    7,372
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMayo View Post
    Are you a Jose fan that follows wherever he goes?
    He's a fan of all Spaniard players, lol.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,957
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMayo View Post
    Are you a Jose fan that follows wherever he goes?
    Lakers fan ( since 85) i follow lakers with or withouth spaniards.
    And take interest in teams with spaniards ( currently thats grizz,minn, okc, por, det.) and want said teams do good ( except against lakers , sorry tonight im the enemy )
    ]

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,679
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Lakers fan ( since 85) i follow lakers with or withouth spaniards.
    And take interest in teams with spaniards ( currently thats grizz,minn, okc, por, det.) and want said teams do good ( except against lakers , sorry tonight im the enemy )
    Proudly the only Eastern Confrence Hellcrooner team.


    Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Nope Val shot better from the FT line, that cancels out all other stats.
    Toronto fan on why JVal is better than Drummond.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,834
    vCash
    1500
    So you can tell Frank already has a lot of trust in Calderon and he hasn't even played a game.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    63,276
    vCash
    2000
    The more I hear about him the more excited I get.



  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    15,998
    vCash
    1500
    His only note needs to be "Lob it to Drummond"

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    lukass' closet
    Posts
    4,468
    vCash
    1500
    Here what he was writing.

    Knight sucks.
    Maxiell is short.
    Jesus im good looking.
    Lol Daye.
    Playing with Drummond will get me a max contract

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dirty Mitten
    Posts
    15,333
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink View Post
    Here what he was writing.

    Knight sucks.
    Maxiell is short.
    Jesus im good looking.
    Lol Daye.
    Playing with Drummond will get me a max contract
    you forgot the last one

    "Wow, I never thought the raptors stadium would have more fans in it than the palace"

    #85

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    holland MI
    Posts
    969
    vCash
    500
    How was this visa thing just now happening. How can he not have any problems while travelling this whole season and now when he gets traded its a problem?
    Max Scherzer season stats

    blue eyes - 1

    brown eyes - 1

    wins

    losses

    KOs

    BB

    WHIP

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,666
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lionsfanphil View Post
    How was this visa thing just now happening. How can he not have any problems while travelling this whole season and now when he gets traded its a problem?
    Because it's his work visa. He worked for a Canadian team and he's an international player.

    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    I guess I just finally realized that rocket is the only one around here that knows anything and the rest of you guys are dicks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •