Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Franklin: "PFM audibled 80% of the time."

On how often Peyton audibled from the play that was originally called

"80%. Half the time we were just going off of his read at the line of scrimmage. The majority of the time there [are] two plays called in the huddle and he just picks the one he likes. Sometimes we don't even know there's two plays called. He hears it in the headset and he gets us to the line and he looks at the defense and he checks into what he wants."
    IAOFM

Pretty interesting interview from Orlando Franklin.

vCash
    I could be the offensive coordinator with PFM!!

vCash
    He is amazing.... im finally getting over the season being over and now im just disappointed because we have sooooo long to wait til next season. Off season sucks lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    He is amazing.... im finally getting over the season being over and now im just disappointed because we have sooooo long to wait til next season. Off season sucks lol.
    extremely disagree haha

17 days till the scouting combine
    37 days till free agency
    81 days till the draft

wot woot!

vCash
    Well, that could shed some light on the 'conservative' play calling in the playoff game. Maybe PFM was in agreement with taking the kneel-downs, etc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbronco:25293540
    Well, that could shed some light on the 'conservative' play calling in the playoff game. Maybe PFM was in agreement with taking the kneel-downs, etc.
    I doubt they gave him 2 plays on a kneel down....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28:25293330
    extremely disagree haha

17 days till the scouting combine
    37 days till free agency
    81 days till the draft

wot woot!
    Scouting combine is not really that important.... even gm's realize that now. Free agency is going to be boring this year cause we dont have much money, and i can only hope the draft is more entertaining then last year.

vCash
    Scouting combine is not really that important.... even gm's realize that now. Free agency is going to be boring this year cause we dont have much money, and i can only hope the draft is more entertaining then last year.
    i still enjoy watching it. it isnt the end all be all but it does do some. i mean, without that combine, idk if miller is taken 2nd

vCash
    That wasn't exactly my point. My point was that PFM has tons of input, as we already knew, and therefore we can't just blame Fox for being so conservative. PFM probably concurred. Certainly we have no indication that he vigorously objected.
    My point is that I am not going to lay all the "conservative play calling blame..." 100% at Fox's feet.

vCash
    Lets hope Adam Gase is an innovator. Pedal to the metal. Leave them gasping for air....then stomp on their throats.

vCash
    We have more money to play with than 60-75% of the other teams

vCash
    Sure they did. 'Kneel down left knee' and 'kneel down right knee'.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    This, there's no reason to slow down and give them a chance to catch their breath. Just keep getting to the line and going.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Lets hope Adam Gase is an innovator. Pedal to the metal. Leave them gasping for air....then stomp on their throats.

vCash
    Yeah im sure manning did audible ALOT however the playoffs had john fox written all over it. We was not the same offense as the regular season. I dont think manning up and got conservative. But the biggest thing is we didnt have our power running game. We must get better this off season so we can go ahead and win back to backs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncogixxer:25301132
    We have more money to play with than 60-75% of the other teams
    Yeah but a lot of it has to go to clady.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast