Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will Pau's Lakers win????

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • LA Lakers

12 92.31%
  • Detroit (Not So Bad Boys) Pistons

1 7.69%
Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Gasol can't jump due to his woman-like legs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    We have serious PG problems
    Absolutely. Nash cannot guard anyone and Blake is just not as good as most backup pgs.

vCash
    Wow...did not see the game...figured they would lose the momentum in the 4 th...game cast shows Clark and Nash missing 4 FT's.

Wtf???
    [/IMG]

vCash
    next brooklyn..

PLAN B

SIM LEAGUE NETS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGLakers View Post
    Hated how Will Bynum willed his way around the rim today. that was pathetic.
    Everyone that Nash guards has thier way..... We had to put Clark on his man, which means we have a PF 30 feet away from the basket

It's a wonder our bigs dont foul out every game having to play chase D because none of our PG's cant guard anyone
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    At least the Lakers dominated early on

The Lakers just fell asleep

They played down to their competition

llullz.
    Championship teams give up big leads every now and then.

vCash
    People criticizing Nash need to stfu he's the best pg we've had in forever... Kobe has been playing horribly lately and I'm talking about shooting wise, he's settling for way to many jumpers

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Take the win anyway they can get them..and the big from Detroit missing a 1 ft layup???????

Wow.
    [/IMG]

vCash
    Avenged24 always complaining after a lakers win smh be happy we won, we need them as much as possible!

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    There is no one that we can get that can somehow defend these quick PGs. Our best bet is throwing Kobe or Metta on one of them and hoping Dwight's presence has an effect.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    People criticizing Nash need to stfu he's the best pg we've had in forever...
    He's terrible........... Maybe if we were paying him $3 mil a year his BS play would be acceptable..... But for $9 mil a year he's a total bust
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

vCash
    Avenged24 always complaining after a lakers win smh be happy we won, we need them as much as possible!
    I think he may be a Clippers fan...

vCash
    Kobe 8-20...I am not liking that stat...hopefully he is not abandoning his play last 6 games. just an observation.
    [/IMG]

vCash
    People criticizing Nash need to stfu he's the best pg we've had in forever... Kobe has been playing horribly lately and I'm talking about shooting wise, he's settling for way to many jumpers
    really? really?

This isn't even a game if Nash could guard someone...

He doesn't do near enough on the offensive end to offset his league worse defensive performance night in and night out

You saw how clutch he was today... two fT's to put the game away and he can't hit one

dude is done

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Does anyone else actually not like watching this team play? I have never witnessed anything so frustrating in my life
    Ever since we've been playing inside-out and controlling tempo we've looked good. Still have some lapses once we get big leads, but it's a great sign that we're able to get big leads. This type of thing happens in most road games, to just about every team. There's a reason the home team usually wins. We should be happy to get another road win.

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast