Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

How about having a rookie of the year recognition thread on the Redskins board?

OROY to our boy RGIII. Let's at least recognize it.

vCash
    So happy for him. Well deserved.

The way the season ended, it was easy to forget, but this season was incredible. I don't know if I have ever enjoyed football more than I did this past season. Griffin was the main reason for that. Hoping like hell he comes back at 100% so we can experience 10+ more years like this one. (hopefully ones that end on happier notes.)

vCash
    ^
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

vCash
    Yup. I mean, we won the NFC East. The lowly redskins should have swept every damn team in the east, if not for our defense.

vCash
    funny, only 3 posts...all people want to focus on in these forums is negativity...

i was actually surprised because we have a history of being hated on and being screwed over...it was obvious, RG3 was the best rookie. he was a star from week 1. the most consistent, had the biggest impact, and was the biggest star on every field he stepped on. he is already at an elite level as a QB.

wilson was in danger of being benched in the first 5 weeks because of how bad he was, and without that dominant D and the ridiculous home-field advantage they have, he would have struggled mightily. Luck had one of the worst QB ratings and was of the INT leaders in the nfl. Rg3 was the guy all year.. the playmaker and the best player on the field every week.

scary to think, when he gets healthy, we have a chance to play in every super-bowl

vCash
    funny, only 3 posts...all people want to focus on in these forums is negativity...

i was actually surprised because we have a history of being hated on and being screwed over...it was obvious, RG3 was the best rookie. he was a star from week 1. the most consistent, had the biggest impact, and was the biggest star on every field he stepped on. he is already at an elite level as a QB.

wilson was in danger of being benched in the first 5 weeks because of how bad he was, and without that dominant D and the ridiculous home-field advantage they have, he would have struggled mightily. Luck had one of the worst QB ratings and was of the INT leaders in the nfl. Rg3 was the guy all year.. the playmaker and the best player on the field every week.

scary to think, when he gets healthy, we have a chance to play in every super-bowl

vCash
    RG3 asking for claps for his Running Back makes me loving him even more, Good Speech and a well deserved award, Canīt wait to see him on the field again

vCash
    Heisman ROY probowl all he needs is a SB down the road and MVP which im sure he will achieve down the road great looking potential so far