Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What does Gay do in his follow up performance?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less than 10 Points

1 3.45%
  • 11-15 Points

0 0%
  • 16-20 Points

10 34.48%
  • 21-25 Points

8 27.59%
  • 26-30 Points

6 20.69%
  • 31-35 Points

2 6.90%
  • 36+

2 6.90%
Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast
    vCash
    Was at the game.

Alan Anderson really should not be scoring anymore. The guy is so hot and cold its ridiculous. 1 for 7 is piss poor and it happens way too often. Enough with relying on this guy. 36% FG average is killing this team. Bring him in for his defense but he should not be taking any shots unless he is completely open. I get today they had to play him more than usual because Fields was hurt but his minutes need to stay down otherwise.

Lowry made some really bad passes. Just passes that were intended for no one it seems.

I really hope they can get Millsap in the off-season. Trade Bargnani for anything half decent you can get and amnesty Klezia to free up space. Millsap at PF and move Amir to C and share minutes with Jonas. Those three can rotate minutes.

BUT

I was very impressed with DeRozan today. He really attacked the rim like I've never seen him do. With him doing that more, the refs will give him more calls. If he could get 14 attempts against a good team like Miami, he should be able to do so against the average crappy teams.

vCash
    Liked that the Casey tightened up the rotation a bit this game, may have had more to do with injuries but whatever. Not a fan of the small ball though. Its a popular thing right now but changing the style to match up with Miami is a disaster waiting to happen. Work the bigs against them. Amir, Grey, and JV combined for a total of 58 minutes. Thats not good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    I'm actually intrigued to see how this team does with Andrea coming off the bench. We need his scoring off the bench & post defense.

Having Rudy & DeMar that can give you 20+ points a night in the starting lineup and a guy like Andrea who can give you 20 off the bench will be pretty hard to stop.
    Def agree ..

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vdot View Post
    thnx for the share, good to see. Im still waiting for his attitude to come out. Hes a scoring machine, but you can tell he isn't 100% comfortable yet, which is ok its only his second game.

vCash
    Anderson played way too much. He's starting to piss me off

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Def agree ..
    could not disagree more guys. the top 6 guys on your team are going to play like 80% of the minutes. we need a distributor way more than we need another guy looking for his own.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    could not disagree more guys. the top 6 guys on your team are going to play like 80% of the minutes. we need a distributor way more than we need another guy looking for his own.
    eh i think people should look at this for growth. if they make the playoffs, thats fine. that might be true but we gave that up in Calderon for Gay.

But Derozan is getting his own. Without Calderon and limiting Derozan's game to just catch and shoots, he's actually handling the ball pretty well as of late to get to where he wants. Maybe his game has always been but his touches (like time with the ball) has been limited - same tprobably with the Rudy Gay thing in Memphis. He probably doesn't get that much time with ball handling during his possession.

I think Casey has to make them willing passers or get to know that that shooters are out there for them to pass to.

vCash
    I think Casey's rotation is affecting Ross' game. He hasn't had those scoring games like he had a month ago.

vCash
    Lowry needs to step up his game. I feel like he is passing off too much and not being aggressive.

vCash
    bosh looked he was about to cry because we called him names.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    Lowry needs to step up his game. I feel like he is passing off too much and not being aggressive.
    My only reaction to Lowry so far is that this cant possibly be his game. There's no way we ended the rebuild and traded away our first round pick for this. He hasn't been bad but he has been pretty average, even mediocre.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    My only reaction to Lowry so far is that this cant possibly be his game. There's no way we ended the rebuild and traded away our first round pick for this. He hasn't been bad but he has been pretty average, even mediocre.
    he's injured. he's on the ground stretching out his back everytime he's on the bench.

I think that definitely contributes to his mediocre play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    Lowry is being a leader and sacrificing his game in order to get Demar and Rudy going. He's trying his best to acclimate Rudy into the system as fast as possible. Everything is still up in the air considering they have only really had 1 practice.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gwrighter View Post
    Lowry is being a leader and sacrificing his game in order to get Demar and Rudy going. He's trying his best to acclimate Rudy into the system as fast as possible. Everything is still up in the air considering they have only really had 1 practice.
    I understand that is what he is doing but Lowry can be a lot more than what he was yesterday. We needed him to attack more, not toss the ball to one of the wings and let them see what they can do.

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast