Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What does Gay do in his follow up performance?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less than 10 Points

1 3.45%
  • 11-15 Points

0 0%
  • 16-20 Points

10 34.48%
  • 21-25 Points

8 27.59%
  • 26-30 Points

6 20.69%
  • 31-35 Points

2 6.90%
  • 36+

2 6.90%
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I just finished watching the game and overall it wasn't bad just bad shooting all around, and as much as I love Amir he's best suited for a bench roll. AA has just been horrible lately and Ross seriously needs to drive the ball more. LBJ and Wade were beast like normal and Bosh was pretty damn good to. I hate that it's probably to late this year for playoffs but with no pick I'm going to root for wins every game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
    With Cousins, we're probably going to have to give up Jonas but it would be a good fit.
    Quote Originally Posted by B2B View Post
    I think if it's only Jonas, it's a risk well worth taking.

Do you agree or are you just saying Cousins would be a good fit?.

I went to the Sac forum and asked about Ross for Cousins, Val for Cousins.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    If I was the Kings GM and the Raptors GM called me up and suggested those 2 trades I would respond, "I will get back to you later" and then I would never return the call.
    I guess they love Cousins there...
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [x]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gwrighter View Post

It's a good thing they have no say on the matter.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    if ed davis improved as much as he did i think the coaching staff and trainers can do the same for jonas, who is already ahead of rookie ed and has better size. cousins seems really intriguing wouldn't be upset at all if a trade went down for him that includes jonas but i would rather keep jonas atm.
    It's not that I don't think Jonas can develop, it's when.

Cousins already has the size/strength/skill/polish needed with Gay & Lowry set to hit their prime.

With DeRozan here, Ross can grow & come off the bench as an ideal 6th man but we can't rely on Jonas to start or Gray as a full time starter.

With the new owners willing to pay the luxury tax, the only problem is this teams ability to handle his personality.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gwrighter View Post

Before the season started I proposed a trade of (Calderon, Davis, Ross/#8 pick for Gay)

A poster created a dupe account to laugh at my trade offer saying I was stupid & what not. Raptors ended up getting (Gay for Calderon, Ed).

Long story short, what do fans know other than their emotional connection with players.

vCash
    I think there is 1% chance the Kings trade Cousins. Until the new ownership takes over, I don't see them making any significant moves unless its to dump salary.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    I think there is 1% chance the Kings trade Cousins. Until the new ownership takes over, I don't see them making any significant moves unless its to dump salary.
    Raptors are out of the playoff race, there's no rush for trade, I would track him though like they did Gay.

vCash
    this team just needs to shed bargs salary and amnesty kleiza. use that money to upgrade the bench.

vCash
    Isnt he a restricted free agent this summer? If they really wanted to keep cousins woundnt they have extented him by now? :s

Raptors are out of the playoff race, there's no rush for trade, I would track him though like they did Gay.
    Very True. Maybe in the off season.
    Truth is I kinda dont want to make the playoffs this season so the thunder can get a bad pick and we have a future pick to trade if we want to

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1i1f4b View Post
    Isnt he a restricted free agent this summer? If they really wanted to keep cousins woundnt they have extented him by now? :s

Very True. Maybe in the off season.
    Truth is I kinda dont want to make the playoffs this season so the thunder can get a bad pick and we have a future pick to trade if we want to
    ^ I want to make the playoffs but agree this is the best case scenario.

Who knows the ability to trade the pick again paired with Jonas might end up the difference in value needed for Cousins in trade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1i1f4b View Post
    No, he has 2 years left.

vCash
    I'm actually intrigued to see how this team does with Andrea coming off the bench. We need his scoring off the bench & post defense.

Having Rudy & DeMar that can give you 20+ points a night in the starting lineup and a guy like Andrea who can give you 20 off the bench will be pretty hard to stop.
    Last edited by Tmath; 02-03-2013 at 08:03 PM.

vCash
    ^ I want to make the playoffs but agree this is the best case scenario.

Who knows the ability to trade the pick again paired with Jonas might end up the difference in value needed for Cousins in trade.
    Exactly, But again this is all speculation, whos to say we are even coveting him. I really wish we are though he would be the finishing touch to this team along with a few minor tweaks

vCash
    I'm actually intrigued to see how this team does with Andrea coming off the bench. We need his scoring off the bench & post defense.

Having Rudy & DeMar that can give you 20+ points a night in the starting lineup and a guy like Andrea who can give you 20 off the bench will be pretty hard to stop.
    Could use his outside shooting too (even though it's been getting worse as time goes on). Losing Calderon's 43% 3 pt shooting was really apparent in this game. We can't rely on AA and Lucas to pick up the slack game in game out. Too streaky.

vCash
    No, he has 2 years left.
    Oh yea your right. My fault.

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast