Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What does Gay do in his follow up performance?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less than 10 Points

1 3.45%
  • 11-15 Points

0 0%
  • 16-20 Points

10 34.48%
  • 21-25 Points

8 27.59%
  • 26-30 Points

6 20.69%
  • 31-35 Points

2 6.90%
  • 36+

2 6.90%
Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    We got no production from our bench today either, that isn't going to happen every night.
    As someone that doesn't like Bargnani, don't you think he could have had an impact in this game over Anderson?.

vCash
    This is definitely a Crooner troll account.
    hahah i was thinking the same thing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    ya i'm not a fan of Gay/Derozan accounting for more than half the teams field goal attempts. i have a feeling we are going to see a lot of blowouts, some in our favor and some not.
    lol whos going to shoot? aa, lol. i want my 2 best players to get their shots.

vCash
    Next game isn't until Wednesday... that sucks.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    ya i'm not a fan of Gay/Derozan accounting for more than half the teams field goal attempts. i have a feeling we are going to see a lot of blowouts, some in our favor and some not.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by rapsjaysfan88 View Post
    come on... u cant use the champs/best team in the league to prove ur point. we were within 5 in the 4th. hows that not close?
    Last time we played them we took them to OT.

The comment was a response to something I'd read for the last few days about yeah we have a closer and won't be losing the close ones any more. I said at the time, yeah, we won't necessarily be close enough without the roster that knew how to grind out close games.

It's obvious our talent level isn't close to Lebron/Wade/Bosh yet Gay/DD/Lowry are trying to play their game. None of our guys are close to their talent level so it's not a winning strategy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B2B View Post
    As someone that doesn't like Bargnani, don't you think he could have had an impact in this game over Anderson?.
    Yes. I wouldn't mind him coming off the bench. I just think now that we got Rudy, one of our big contracts are going to have to go, and Bargnani is the odd man out and easiest to replace imo.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    Today's game is exactly what I meant when I said it didn't matter if you had a supposed closer when you can't even get close.
    Your using the Heat who got up for this game as your example.

vCash
    I agree.

The comment was a response to something I'd read for the last few days about yeah we have a closer and won't be losing the close ones any more. I said at the time, yeah, we won't necessarily be close enough without the roster that knew how to grind out close games.

It's obvious our talent level isn't close to Lebron/Wade/Bosh yet Gay/DD/Lowry are trying to play their game. None of our guys are close to their talent level so it's not a winning strategy.

so u think ed helps us win this game? doubt it.

vCash
    Next game isn't until Wednesday... that sucks.
    Well its a good opportunity for the team to work on their offense with Gay.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    I agree.

We were playing over our heads that game, AA was hitting crazy shots, which in the end was what ended up losing us the game.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    man bipolar raps fans.. we were right there with the best until 4 mins to go.

vCash
    Yes. I wouldn't mind him coming off the bench. I just think now that we got Rudy, one of our big contracts are going to have to go, and Bargnani is the odd man out and easiest to replace imo.
    Bargnani & DeRozan's extension wasn't the problem though. It was signing Fields.

If the Raptors didn't sign Fields & used the amnesty option on Kleiza, thats 10mil in wasted salary.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B2B View Post
    Your using the Heat who got up for this game as your example.
    See my last post.

Quote Originally Posted by rapsjaysfan88 View Post
    so u think ed helps us win this game? doubt it.
    I didn't mention Ed. I talked about not having a lot of confidence in the fast break trio to close out games.

vCash
    Again, those phantom calls ended up getting Lowry & Amir their 4th fouls. If they don't make those calls, it would probably have been a different outcome.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Anderson + Lucas were the biggest problems with the Raptors tonight.

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast