Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What does Gay do in his follow up performance?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less than 10 Points

1 3.45%
  • 11-15 Points

0 0%
  • 16-20 Points

10 34.48%
  • 21-25 Points

8 27.59%
  • 26-30 Points

6 20.69%
  • 31-35 Points

2 6.90%
  • 36+

2 6.90%
Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    We played terribly in the 2nd half, refs didn't help in the 3rd qtr, Casey ****ed up his rotations. We are still a much team with Rudy.
    Difference between first & 2nd half is Casey going small, less DeRozan & Gay, more Lucas & Anderson. Going with Amir at the 5 Gay at the 4, allowed Bosh to go off, he was invisible in the first but ended with 25pts.

Casey was posting up successfully, don't know why he went away from it in the 2nd.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura View Post
    It sucks to see we lost by 15, but the game was a lot closer than the score explains. We had a shot at the game with ~4 mins left, just shots weren't falling and Bosh ate us up inside.
    We got no production from our bench today either, that isn't going to happen every night.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    A guy like David West or Paul Milsap would be huge for us at the PF spot.

The good thing is, we aren't done dealing. This team still has room to improve.
    Milsap would be a huge upgrade, it's important that BC focuses on acquiring that big who fits the team.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    This was a 2 man game for the Heat until Casey let Bosh into it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I like the potential, especially if Gay plays the 4. He doesn't have to live there obviously, but it changes the dynamic of the offense. Miami is an elite defensive team so its hard to be too upset considering the holes we have on our team.
    Why would you play Gay at the 4 against the Heat?.

vCash
    I want the raps to play Miami in the playoffs. Will take them to game 6 maybe even 7

vCash
    We got no production from our bench today either, that isn't going to happen every night.
    Yup, Anderson has to make his adjustment now that he isn't needed to create as much and I like Jack's idea of throwing the ball to Gay at the low post and surrounding him with shooters who can stretch the floor, Pretty much what the Knicks do with Melo.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    Got to like the production from our wings though. 27 points for DeMar, 29 for Rudy.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Today's game is exactly what I meant when I said it didn't matter if you had a supposed closer when you can't even get close.

vCash
    man dd and rudy are going 2 be all stars if they continue to play well 2gether

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    Today's game is exactly what I meant when I said it didn't matter if you had a supposed closer when you can't even get close.
    As someone else said. It was a 4 point game until the last 4 minutes, out team played bad today yet we still kept it close.

The refs gave the Heat the momentum in the 3rd giving the Heat 2 phantom calls. That really changed the momentum of the game.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    As someone else said. It was a 4 point game until the last 4 minutes, our team played bad today yet we still kept it close.

The refs gave the Heat the momentum in the 3rd giving the Heat 2 phantom calls. That really changed the momentum of the game.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    come on... u cant use the champs/best team in the league to prove ur point. we were within 5 in the 4th. hows that not close?

vCash
    ya i'm not a fan of Gay/Derozan accounting for more than half the teams field goal attempts. i have a feeling we are going to see a lot of blowouts, some in our favor and some not.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B2B View Post
    Why would you play Gay at the 4 against the Heat?.
    Playing him there in stretches, obviously it depends on the matchup.

Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast