Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TornadoOfSouls View Post
    You're right. Kobe isn't even close to Duncan. Duncan didn't need to piggyback one of the most dominant big men of all-time for three sidekick rings like Bryant. Duncan didn't get to play for the GOAT coach, didn't play for an owner willing to spend any amount of money for a championship squad.
    Kobe dropped 81...STFU. ANd won w/o Shaq...stfu x2..Kobe is considered the BEST SINCE JORDAN..STFU x3...COUNT ON KOBE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BULLSFAN0810 View Post
    Kobe dropped 81...STFU. ANd won w/o Shaq...stfu x2..Kobe is considered the BEST SINCE JORDAN..STFU x3...COUNT ON KOBE
    lol. Is this really your reasoning?

vCash
    Kobe dropped 81...STFU.
    David Robinson scored 71 points in a meaningless regular season game too. Let's crown him the greatest player of the 90s now...lol

ANd won w/o Shaq...stfu x2..
    Ignoring the fact that he had the GOAT coach PJax holding his hand the entire time. Also ignoring the fact that he had an all-NBA teammate and the most stacked frontcourt in the league during the two-peat. Duncan never had an All-NBA teammate on any of his championship teams.

Kobe is considered the BEST SINCE JORDAN..STFU x3...
    By whom? Advanced stats sure as hell don't support your argument. Best since Jordan is Shaq. Then Duncan. If Lebron wins a few more titles he probably leapfrogs both though. Kobe doesn't figure into this.

COUNT ON KOBE
    Yes. Count on Kobe to lead his team into the lottery. And when he does he'll whine to the media again asking to be traded like last time.
    Last edited by TornadoOfSouls; 02-04-2013 at 04:19 AM.

vCash
    im sorry to say this imho Tim is 30 plus in years..this looks bad, i think its over like Isiah Thomas.
    Yea you should pay attention more during your trolling... He's day to day. No structural damage...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Uh, they are top in offensive efficiency and pace. Basketball fans love to watch them. Stupid fans don't.

You have held a grudge since they rested their dudes though. Idiot.
    Dude's a joke, I wouldn't even reply tbh....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Do all Laker fans do this? Tim Duncan was and is better than Kobe right now.
    Ha. Funny.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKERMANIA View Post
    Ha. Funny.
    Tim Duncan is still putting up top five numbers in the league. Kobe, well he is doing pretty good.

And as for a career, Kobe has never been more impactful than Tim Duncan. Not sure what the argument here is. You can try to refute that if you want.

vCash
    Kobe> Duncan now
    Duncan>Kobe all time IMO slightly
    I have Duncan 8 and Kobe 9 right now.
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Kobe> Duncan now
    ?

Duncan has been the fourth best player this year. Kobe has been offensively fantastic, but Duncans defense is DPOY caliber as well as a good offensive showing.

It's Duncan this year and not close.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LOOTERX9 View Post
    and this is why this boring spurs team should not get anymore national tv games. they are fragile and boring. fans of exciting basketball don't want to watch them play. they always get the lowest ratings. just a bland team
    These aren't the Spurs of old. The last 2 years, they have been a top offense as well, and scoring lots of points. They are actually fun to watch, if you can get the distaste for them crapping on your team for 2 decades out of your mouth like I have to..

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Kobe> Duncan now
    I actually think Duncan has had the better year. I would probably give the slight edge to Kobe scoring the ball, but Tim has been playing at an all defensive team caliber on that end, while posting a higher PER, TS%, WS's, and WS/48, along with his team dominating.

I will say, the Lakers absolutely fall apart offensively when Kobe sits, but that is due to the front office not putting a bench on that team, while the Spurs have one.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345