Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Kendall Marshall wants an all Raptors dunk contest

Kendall MarshallVerified ‏@KButter5

#LetRossDunk #LetDerozanDunk #LetRudyDunk #JustLetRaptorsDunk Dunk contest would be wild.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    #makekendallcommish

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    Hahaha that's siiiick!
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Another sign of the "Rudy Effect" working its magic in Toronto. Whether or not you think he is a star player, everyone around the league seems to think he is, and suddenly Toronto is getting some attention.

I'm seeing so many Raptors highlights on NBA.com now, and NBATV and ESPN analysts are calling the Raptors the most athletic team in the Eastern Conference. Shaq called himself "the black Bryan Colangelo" in preparation for his GM role in the Rising Stars challenge. And now Kendall Marshall saying this.

Looks like Rudy Gay was that final piece in bringing respectability back to the Raptors.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Them and acy would be nice, amir has some serious creativity too
    @mvbisecco
    follow me on twitter and i'll follow you
    SMOKE WEED ERR DAY

vCash
    Too bad Derozan said he would never do one. He should've won when he did it the 2nd time. Hell, he should've won the first time but he was going up against fan favourite Nate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vdot View Post
    Shaq called himself "the black Bryan Colangelo" in preparation for his GM role in the Rising Stars challenge.
    did he really?

vCash
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Another sign of the "Rudy Effect" working its magic in Toronto. Whether or not you think he is a star player, everyone around the league seems to think he is, and suddenly Toronto is getting some attention.

I'm seeing so many Raptors highlights on NBA.com now, and NBATV and ESPN analysts are calling the Raptors the most athletic team in the Eastern Conference. Shaq called himself "the black Bryan Colangelo" in preparation for his GM role in the Rising Stars challenge. And now Kendall Marshall saying this.

Looks like Rudy Gay was that final piece in bringing respectability back to the Raptors.

It's fun and all but it's a dunk contest, probably the goofiest thing about the ASG. It's a damn shame that VC taught Raptors fans to equate dunking with respectability.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post

It's fun and all but it's a dunk contest, probably the goofiest thing about the ASG. It's a damn shame that VC taught Raptors fans to equate dunking with respectability.
    He was referring to the attention we are getting around the league since we got Rudy. There a lot of buzz around the team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BALLER R View Post
    He was referring to the attention we are getting around the league since we got Rudy. There a lot of buzz around the team.
    I read the four things he listed. Lots of fun, but respectability? Come on man, we're not fanboys. Great to enjoy the dunks but we want more than that don't we? i want a team that can win against any opponent.

vCash
    I read the four things he listed. Lots of fun, but respectability? Come on man, we're not fanboys. Great to enjoy the dunks but we want more than that don't we? i want a team that can win against any opponent.
    We had the leagues curiosity with that trade, but now we have their attention. There will be ups and downs for the rest of the season if I had to make a guess. That was a big coming out party against the Clippers and I'm sure everybody has seen those highlights now and will be ready to play against us.
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash

Who gives a **** about respectability? I want a team that competes for the championship and Rudy Gay isn't going to do that for the Raps. As long as Bryan Colangelo is running the team the best we'll get is a 7th seed and a first round exit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nirvana235 View Post
    Who gives a **** about respectability? I want a team that competes for the championship and Rudy Gay isn't going to do that for the Raps. As long as Bryan Colangelo is running the team the best we'll get is a 7th seed and a first round exit.
    Our wing rotation of Derozan/Gay/Ross is probably the most talented we've ever had since T-Mac/Vince and IMO has as much potential.
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    The answer is obvious.

But, it is a chain reaction. If a Raptor wins the dunk contest, then automatically more highlights of the team get shown on US television. If we can play well for the rest of the year while getting on those highlight reels, the respect will come. But you still have to play well once they start giving you the spotlight again. It's nice that the first two games after the trade were the Clips and Heat, that automatically gets you on the highlights on ESPN.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast