Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    has melo been looking good next to him? or is the bench role going to keep going for him.
    They play together alot, melo looks for him. Looks like they finally figured it out.

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

vCash
    Impressive

vCash
    If they can get Camby AND Sheed back in full health before the playoffs, they'll have the depth and size to compete with the Heat. Camby is supposed to be back after the All Star break, if they can get everyone in good health, they have enough firepower to contend with anyone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankster View Post
    If they can get Camby AND Sheed back in full health before the playoffs, they'll have the depth and size to compete with the Heat. Camby is supposed to be back after the All Star break, if they can get everyone in good health, they have enough firepower to contend with anyone.
    Size for the Heat? What for? They play small.

vCash
    it's his lack of rebounding and defense that people are always going to criticize him for

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Yea hes looked really good the last couple of games Ive seen, but I dont know about the pretty good D bit.
    He's been efficient scoring, he's gone from playing crap worthy turnstile D to what looks like D. We're playing zone to mask his defensive inefficiency on the court. But his front to the basket offense is what has looked good. His post game is below average, rebounding is average, but efficiency in the block has been good. We're not really playing him and Melo at the same time. We're subbing them for ea. other most of the time. which is smart.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    Damn I was really expecting this to be a thread about Kobe and I was really ready to bash him.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Amar'e is a great player when he's healthy. Not always the smartest decision maker BUT ....the last few games he's been finding teammates....impressive.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    i like that since this involves a knicks player that its thread worthy

"I stole and I robbed ....and I kidnapped the President's son and held him for ransom, AND I DIDNT GET CAUGHT NEITHA ! " - Prison Mike

vCash
    amare has played against a bunch of horrid teams last few games. this thread is very premature and full of false hope. amare is a gimp and a fake hustler

vCash
    Mm he's aight.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Melo is cooling off, I don't know how they play together
    One of the most overused sayings on this forum

"and its not even close" When in reality it is quite close.

vCash
    Demise? Did people think he was dead or something?

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Yea hes looked really good the last couple of games Ive seen, but I dont know about the pretty good D bit.
    Then you haven't seen much of the last couple games.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    He's been efficient scoring, he's gone from playing crap worthy turnstile D to what looks like D. We're playing zone to mask his defensive inefficiency on the court. But his front to the basket offense is what has looked good. His post game is below average, rebounding is average, but efficiency in the block has been good. We're not really playing him and Melo at the same time. We're subbing them for ea. other most of the time. which is smart.
    I'm convinced you are not a Knick fan. Nothing you said here is accurate. Hes our backup C, he and Tyson have been swapping subs if anything, and they are still playing a ton of minutes with all 3 together, and the +/- has been light years better than it was last year. JR comes in at the 7 min mark for Shumpert, and Amare comes in at the 3-4 minute mark for Kidd. They finish the first with Melo-STAT-Tyson than the bench starts the second. I don't think he subs directly for Melo ever.

Zone? We don't ever play zone, there has been one 5 minute stretch of zone since STAT has come back.

His faceup game has been good and his post up game below average? The vast majority of his buckets are coming from back to the basket post ups. Hes rarely ever facing up or shooting jumpers. Hes shooting some ungodly 70% past 6-7 games. If you actually went to the Knicks forum, you would see that numerous posters are saying they would like to see him shoot the jumpers more and post up less, and give us more pick and pops and another option for kickouts.

Turn off the Rockets and pay attention.
    Last edited by D-Leethal; 02-03-2013 at 01:35 AM.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast