Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Manning wins comeback player of the year

I understand that AP deserved MVP, and theres no denying he deserved MVP. Its a little disappointing that Denvers 2 best players both were beat out by another player for their awards.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/89...anning-win-mvp

thoughts?

vCash
    Meh, didn't expect PFM to take MVP or Miller to take DPOY (with all the Watt sucking in the media).

All I can recall all off-season was how PFM's arm would fall off or his neck would snap after one good hit.

I guess they were wrong. Now, he's got a full season under his belt knowing what to do to take care of his body and get stronger.

SB or bust next season. I'm going all in.

vCash
    I agree... i would have been upset if AP got comeback poy. All these vikings fans in my area say he should have gotten it cause he came back from his acl injury so soon. Its weird cause they act like coming back from 4 neck surgeries wasnt impressive at all.

I do honestly think von deserved defensive poy though. Oh well. Im calling it right now, von breaks the sack record next year and gets 4 picks to give him arguably the best defensive single season perfomance the league has ever seen lol.

vCash
    In the NFL forum their still crying that Manning won this, I guess AP should have won every award!!

vCash
    Manning deserved CPOY and AP deserved MVP. Can't complain. Hoping Von takes DPOY next year though.

vCash
    Yeah i just cant believe von only got 1 vote