Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Bobcats at Rockets Game Thread

For anyone watching this Saturday home game, post in here. Solid start so far with Parsons, Asik and Lin playing as well as I've seen them play all season. But they keep letting Charlotte climb back in after pulling away.

vCash
    Pretty good first half, taking care of the ball and shooting really well. The starting 5 has looked amazing so far.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    This game has taken a horrible turn for the worst. And with Harden on the bench, Lin had a chance to run the offense and was ****ing horrible. Two terrible offensive possessions back-to-back for Lin and two straight 3s for Ben Gordon. They need to get James Harden in the game RIGHT NOW if they're serious about winning tonight.

vCash
    Phew... Parsons and Patterson each hit some clutch buckets when they were down by five and they go on an 11-2 run. But this game is far from over and they have to keep up that intensity on defense. I'll just be glad if they get out of this one with a win at this point.

vCash
    Holy ****!!! Patrick Patterson is having the fourth quarter of his life!!!! Since the Rockets were down by 5, he's had 12 freakin' points, including two 3s and back to back monster dunks. I wish he showed this kind of intensity on offense every more often.

Edit: Oh my god... Patterson just randomly got the ball in his hands and hit an off-balanced 15-footer with a hand in his face as the clock expired. Anyone who doesn't watch this game will look at the stats sheet and think he played well. The box score will not do him justice. This is easily the best performance of his career.
    Last edited by mightybosstone; 02-02-2013 at 10:21 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post

Edit: Oh my god... Patterson just randomly got the ball in his hands and hit an off-balanced 15-footer with a hand in his face as the clock expired. Anyone who doesn't watch this game will look at the stats sheet and think he played well. The box score will not do him justice. This is easily the best performance of his career.
    Now if he could just rebound.

Yes though it was an exceptional offensive display.