Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35

Thread: NO @ Wolves

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    58,787
    vCash
    1500

    NO @ Wolves

    late GT. We are up right now, Rubio looking really good. Will we cave like women again?

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,273
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    late GT. We are up right now, Rubio looking really good. Will we cave like women again?
    Really really good!

    United we Run

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    58,787
    vCash
    1500
    Isn't Rubio ready for a bump in minutes? 28 for how long now? Put it at 32.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,273
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Isn't Rubio ready for a bump in minutes? 28 for how long now? Put it at 32.
    I haven't followed his minutes progress.

    United we Run

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    58,787
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    I haven't followed his minutes progress.
    They have been holding steady at 28 for at least 10 games now. Time to give him 32 for 15 more, and then lift the restriction.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,273
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    They have been holding steady at 28 for at least 10 games now. Time to give him 32 for 15 more, and then lift the restriction.
    Why though? Isn't it better not to push the players so much minute wise now that at last we have some players on the bench. And it isn't that Barrea is doing a bad job.

    United we Run

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    58,787
    vCash
    1500
    if we end up dropping this game I am going to kick a puppy. Up 28 right now

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    58,787
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    Why though? Isn't it better not to push the players so much minute wise now that at last we have some players on the bench. And it isn't that Barrea is doing a bad job.
    Because he should be given more minutes, and I think we need to move one of our other guards to create room for both CJ and the french dude. If Roy refuses to retire, Lee is out, and Bud out for another month, a PG needs to go. Amundson may be flipped as well, not sure.

    Fact is, Rubio is better than any PG we have, if he continues being at least an average scoring option.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    10,281
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Because he should be given more minutes, and I think we need to move one of our other guards to create room for both CJ and the french dude. If Roy refuses to retire, Lee is out, and Bud out for another month, a PG needs to go. Amundson may be flipped as well, not sure.

    Fact is, Rubio is better than any PG we have, if he continues being at least an average scoring option.
    Rumor is Philly and I think it was the Knicks have interest in Amundson with the price essentially being that they'd take him off of our hands i.e. highly protected 2nd round pick.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    10,281
    vCash
    1500
    Starters back in... minus Williams of course

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,273
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Because he should be given more minutes, and I think we need to move one of our other guards to create room for both CJ and the french dude. If Roy refuses to retire, Lee is out, and Bud out for another month, a PG needs to go. Amundson may be flipped as well, not sure.

    Fact is, Rubio is better than any PG we have, if he continues being at least an average scoring option.
    I am not sure we should move a guard until Bud is back and plays some games. Amundson is probably going to go. There were rumors about the Knicks and some other team being interested in him (probably for a second round pick).

    United we Run

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    58,787
    vCash
    1500
    Rubio's minutes need to be increased, period. If that means Ridnour's drop, so be it.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    10,281
    vCash
    1500
    You were saying, Hawk?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    10,281
    vCash
    1500
    If we allow them to score 26 unanswered, I am lighting my t.v. on fire. This game is ours.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,284
    vCash
    1500
    Play Chris Johnson.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •