Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NO @ Wolves

vCash

NO @ Wolves

late GT. We are up right now, Rubio looking really good. Will we cave like women again?

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    late GT. We are up right now, Rubio looking really good. Will we cave like women again?
    Really really good!

United we Run

vCash
    Isn't Rubio ready for a bump in minutes? 28 for how long now? Put it at 32.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Isn't Rubio ready for a bump in minutes? 28 for how long now? Put it at 32.
    I haven't followed his minutes progress.

United we Run

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    I haven't followed his minutes progress.
    They have been holding steady at 28 for at least 10 games now. Time to give him 32 for 15 more, and then lift the restriction.

vCash
    They have been holding steady at 28 for at least 10 games now. Time to give him 32 for 15 more, and then lift the restriction.
    Why though? Isn't it better not to push the players so much minute wise now that at last we have some players on the bench. And it isn't that Barrea is doing a bad job.

United we Run

vCash
    if we end up dropping this game I am going to kick a puppy. Up 28 right now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    Why though? Isn't it better not to push the players so much minute wise now that at last we have some players on the bench. And it isn't that Barrea is doing a bad job.
    Because he should be given more minutes, and I think we need to move one of our other guards to create room for both CJ and the french dude. If Roy refuses to retire, Lee is out, and Bud out for another month, a PG needs to go. Amundson may be flipped as well, not sure.

Fact is, Rubio is better than any PG we have, if he continues being at least an average scoring option.

vCash
    Because he should be given more minutes, and I think we need to move one of our other guards to create room for both CJ and the french dude. If Roy refuses to retire, Lee is out, and Bud out for another month, a PG needs to go. Amundson may be flipped as well, not sure.

Fact is, Rubio is better than any PG we have, if he continues being at least an average scoring option.
    Rumor is Philly and I think it was the Knicks have interest in Amundson with the price essentially being that they'd take him off of our hands i.e. highly protected 2nd round pick.

vCash
    Starters back in... minus Williams of course

vCash

I am not sure we should move a guard until Bud is back and plays some games. Amundson is probably going to go. There were rumors about the Knicks and some other team being interested in him (probably for a second round pick).

United we Run

vCash
    Rubio's minutes need to be increased, period. If that means Ridnour's drop, so be it.

vCash
    You were saying, Hawk?

vCash
    If we allow them to score 26 unanswered, I am lighting my t.v. on fire. This game is ours.

vCash
    Play Chris Johnson.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast