Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash

MTM title unveiling

As part of MTM new contract and for helping try and take out Riv and Moose I agreed to make him a champion and put his name in the record books. This is his new title.

What I didn't tell you was this. You haven't lived up to your end of the bargin and help me rid PWW of them. You better hope we win at Devil's Playground. If we win, then we have no problems. You will defend your title vs the winner of LGB vs JRM. It will be your title vs the PWW championship at Postermania to unify the belts and to have one undisputed champion in a ladder match. You will either be able to finally say your are the best ever and champion, or the other is the undisputed champ and you no longer can say you were screwed or that you are still champ.

If we don't win however, you will defend that title in a MITB match at Postermania. This match won't be for a MITB contract though, the winner will win your belt. They will then use that belt as #1 contender shot at the PWW champion to unify the belts at Game Over in May. Maybe you will still come out victorious in that, but I doubt it. The odds will be stacked against you. Consider that your price for dealing with a snake oil salesman and the Devil in a nice suit.

vCash
    So me vs MTM at PM cool.

vCash

**** yea baby. I told all of you to just wait.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Lol I will put it in my sig as soon as I figure out how

vCash
    O.o

Oh ****...I do not like that 2nd Idea at all

vCash
    MTM is still trash and his team will lose and then he'll lose the Money in the Bank match, bank on it (No pun intended)
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    Best this place has ever seen

Best of the best

Champ of champs

That ****ing good

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    O.o

Oh ****...I do not like that 2nd Idea at all
    Then you better make damn sure that we do not lose.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Then you better make damn sure that we do not lose.
    Its me.... I dont/wont lose. Tell the team you put together to hold their damn own and try not to hold me back.... MB is salivating at the mouth right now thinking about costing us the match to screw me.

vCash
    Its me.... I dont/wont lose. Tell the team you put together to hold their damn own and try not to hold me back.... MB is salivating at the mouth right now thinking about costing us the match to screw me.
    Despite his dislike for you, he will do what is best for the team and put his differences aside in the match. But, perhaps I might screw over my own team, just so I can stick it to you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Despite his dislike for you, he will do what is best for the team and put his differences aside in the match. But, perhaps I might screw over my own team, just so I can stick it to you.
    We might have come to an agreement when it came to riv and my contract and that was because we needed each other.... Lets not mistake needing each other for liking each other. I still think you are a power hungry arse but I have bigger fish to fry.... You go about your business and do your job and I will continue doing mine by keeping your company afloat and putting fans in the seats and being the best this place has.

vCash
    Last time I checked 95 > 48... And you may want to check the standings you worthless piece of ****
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    Last time I checked 95 > 48... And you may want to check the standings you worthless piece of ****
    Where did you finish the past 2 years? Last time I checked I finished top 5 and oh yea top 3 last year as a World champion.... Getting there is easy...Staying there is what separates the you from the me. I have been a champ 90 percent of the time from the start of the predictions and I will make my way back as I always do.

Where did you finish last year lol

Didnt you just lost to nate? xD ahahaha

vCash
    Where did you finish the past 2 years? Last time I checked I finished top 5 and oh yea top 3 last year as a World champion.... Getting there is easy...Staying there is what separates the you from the me. I have been a champ 90 percent of the time from the start of the predictions and I will make my way back as I always do.

Where did you finish last year lol

Didnt you just lost to nate? xD ahahaha

Blah BLha blAH blahablbah My name is Yosef and Im a punk *** ***** is all I heard
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    Blah BLha blAH blahablbah My name is Yosef and Im a punk *** ***** is all I heard
    See people this is what happens when you get hit with truth and have no come back.... Poor fella

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast