Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Ford to get higher pay in 2013

From kffl.com

Raiders | Jacoby Ford gets increase in base salary in 2013
    Thu, 31 Jan 2013 12:33:13 -0800

Oakland Raiders WR Jacoby Ford will receive an increase in his base salary in 2013 because of incentives in his contract. Ford will go from $630,000 to $1.323 million.
    What incentives???
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    2013 not 3013
    Don't like me?

vCash
    I like ford...hope he stays with the team for a long time.
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

vCash
    I like Ford too but I'm hoping he can stay healthy.... He needs a good 2013....

"The greatness of the Raiders is in the future..." ~ Al Davis

vCash
    Ya if he stays healthy and performs I could care less that he's getting more money. It'll be worth it.
    Don't like me?

vCash
    He looks very explosive when healthy

vCash
    Anyone know what the incentives were though? I mean he didn't play a single game last season.
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Anyone know what the incentives were though? I mean he didn't play a single game last season.
    It could be incentives which he achieve in the previous seasons. For example, having 'X' amount of yards in his first 3 seasons or reaching the final year of his rookie contract.

Silver & Mack

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    From kffl.com

What incentives???
    Must be that hidden incentive where the more games you miss due to injury the more you get paid, the same one McFadden has as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by weeman323 View Post
    It could be incentives which he achieve in the previous seasons. For example, having 'X' amount of yards in his first 3 seasons or reaching the final year of his rookie contract.
    Ahhh gotcha. Thanks weeman!
    Don't like me?

vCash
    He is a good player but i feel a little overated. I like him and seeing as he isnt making alot of money. He should be kept one more year but he needs to perform to have any talks abotu a future plan.

Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

vCash
    Later bra

RM would probably rather try his luck with 2-3 UDFA with that same amount of bread.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    I'd say this dramatically increases whatever his chances are of being cut. Must be the well-known missed games incentive.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    I'd say this dramatically increases whatever his chances are of being cut. Must be the well-known missed games incentive.
    Ford's not going anywhere. When he's on the field he plays well. He returns kicks even better. He is what McKenzie and Allen are looking for. Good character guys, with a low profile and a passion for football. He's a dual threat at a bargain price even when based on incentives. Jacoby wasn't on the field and our return game suffered. Coincidence? Absolutely not.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

vCash
    I tend to agree 760 that plus we don't have depth at WR. Why let go of a good player?
    Don't like me?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast