Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Luke Kuechly named DPOY

Back to back ROY's is pretty sweet for Carolina.

vCash
    Well deserved.

vCash
    He was the obvious choice. Happy for him. Great to have a great young building block on offense and defense.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    hes phenomenal. love this guy

vCash
    Back to back ROYs and still no coverage for the Panthers...

BRING BARRETT TO CAROLINA, GETTLEMAN!

MMA FIGHTERS: WERDUM, JONES, SONNEN, MAYHEM, BELFORT, HENDRICKS, MAYNARD, ALDO, WINELAND

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBoSoxfan21 View Post
    Not surprised.

vCash
    He definitely deserved it. He is going to be a stud for us for many years to come. I really hope Beason can come back healthy. If he does our LBs will be stacked.

vCash
    The problem is... Kuechly > Beason and Davis > Beason. Anderson has led this team in tackles for like 3 years before Luke so I'd argue his presence is more than Beason as well. As much as I like this guy, back to back injury seasons and studs all around him. I'd much rather trade him away. He isn't that much of a loss for us and might be the return we need to improve that much more

BRING BARRETT TO CAROLINA, GETTLEMAN!

MMA FIGHTERS: WERDUM, JONES, SONNEN, MAYHEM, BELFORT, HENDRICKS, MAYNARD, ALDO, WINELAND

vCash
    Win something, coverage will follow. The Panthers were perennial Super Bowl picks for people in the mid-2000s. You have to prove you're worthy of conversation if you're not a big market team, and the Panthers have not done that since 2008.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    The problem is... Kuechly > Beason and Davis > Beason. Anderson has led this team in tackles for like 3 years before Luke so I'd argue his presence is more than Beason as well. As much as I like this guy, back to back injury seasons and studs all around him. I'd much rather trade him away. He isn't that much of a loss for us and might be the return we need to improve that much more
    Keuchly is obviously our guy at MLB, but Beason might be better than Davis. Anderson is clearly the weakest link of the four given that all he can do is tackle.

vCash
    I'd take Davis over Beason. I would also keep Anderson over Beason because he is cheaper and more durable. Phillips is a solid back up too.

vCash
    True, but we must also remember that Davis will be dropped in two years when his non-guaranteed contact skyrockets. I think a healthy TD is better than Beason at OLB, but Beason is younger and doesn't have 3 acls under his belt.

Anderson isn't cheap and hes horrible in coverage. I think we'd be better off with Beason over Anderson.

vCash
    Anderson is not good. He's easily the worst of the four. Hopefully he gets cut this off-season. Beason is probably still better than Davis. I would much rather have Beason.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Any chance we bring in some NYG talent on the cheap?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Killakatsfan View Post
    Any chance we bring in some NYG talent on the cheap?
    Doubtful. All of the Giants free agents that we would be interested in are either going to be re-signed or will want entirely too much money.

Ones we can guarantee we wont see in a Panthers uniform:
    Cruz- Too expensive AND overrated.
    Osi Umenyiora- too expensive, overrated, old, and not that big of a need.

One's we'd probably love to have, but likely won't pry them from NYG:

S Steve Brown- would fill a need at safety, and he had a solid season (8 INTs), but he's a one year wonder and will probably be re-signed by the Giants. He's not someone I'd want to overpay for.

OT Will Beatty- He'd be awesome to have, but he's doubtful to leave, and we'd have to overpay to get him. I think he'd be a pretty safe pick-up and he could probably take over at LT and us move Gross to RT this season. I wouldn't be upset if Carolina did overpay for him, as long as he wasn't given top 10-15 OT pay.

OG Kevin Boothe- more depth for OL, and he'd be an upgrade to Piggy. That being said, I'd only want him if we could get him on the cheaper end, which won't happen.

TE Martellus Bennett- This is probably a luxury pick we can't afford, and he probably wouldn't leave OR be cheap, but it'd be cool to have two very capable TEs to run a 2TE system like we ran in 2011.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast