Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Offensively Irving is right up there already, but, defense is something he leaves to others unlike Rose.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by amos1er View Post
    Tough to say for sure. It is very debatable though. If there was a way to put Kyrie on the Bulls, we would know for sure. Since we can only speculate, we have to give Rose the benefit of the doubt. Though I will say that Rose's MVP was one of the top 3 most overrated MVP's in NBA history and if Kyrie had been on the 2011 Bulls and put up the same numbers as he is now he would have won MVP for sure.

you say that bc ur in la...Rose was hitting game winners week to week esp when james at the same time was throwing up bricks or passing in crucial situations. thats how rose won it. the gen pop was seeing james mess up or passing out of alpha dog moments while rose was embracing it. IMO james won it for rose. rose had a great year. he was killing everyone. he even had kobe singing his praises. Jordan co signing,even though he hates the Bulls org. he had james giving him props . every nba player said rose was MVP but their followers dont. im not saying players know everything but they know enough. Plus i watche drose ...he was killing everyone. This is no homer moment..i cna show you ton of clips where this guy throws up floaters left hand ..from the side (NO BACK BOARD) he finishes lefty, he has agility which Irving doesnt ..irving has crazy english on the ball but so does RONDO..but they arent as good as a 6'3 point guard who jumps like a SF

CP3
    dwill
    Irving
    rondo

WHOEVER!
    Last edited by BULLSFAN0810; 02-03-2013 at 03:49 PM.

vCash
    MVP Rose put up numbers AND took his team to the playoffs. Kyrie's numbers are absolutely empty at this point. Dudes cant even get his squad to .500 in the EC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsBullsSox View Post
    MVP Rose put up numbers AND took his team to the playoffs. Kyrie's numbers are absolutely empty at this point. Dudes cant even get his squad to .500 in the EC.
    Yes. Because Kyrie's roster is brimming with talent.

"Empty stats" is often a phrase I don't understand.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsBullsSox View Post
    You mean the same team that won 49 games, lost in the EC semifinals, were called the "up and coming" team in the NBA, then underachieved big time, missed the playoffs with a playoff caliber team, jumped 12 teams to get the #1 pick, and drafted Rose?

Is that the one?

I am sure Irving would have lovvvvvvvved to have been drafted into that scenario. Alas, he took the normal route the #1 pick takes, and is drafted to a team that is there for a reason. Cause they suck.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuckey#3 View Post

This is one of the dumbest threads ever.

Can we start a PSD wall of shame forum?
    The bulls have a great coach. And have a great team.
    They also have one of the top three players in the league.

I'm not even a bulls fan... **** in the 90s I hated the Bulls.
    But they will eat the heat Knicks and anyone else in contention once Drose is healthy.

Stupid thread.
    See, you could have made a solid argument for yourself...But then this happened:

Top 3:

1 KD
    2 DROSE (when healthy)
    3a CP3
    3b LBJ
    Eek.

vCash
    Top 3:

1 KD
    2 DROSE (when healthy)
    3a CP3
    3b LBJ

Quote Originally Posted by DreDrum#1 View Post
    This is where nba experts are find SVG's worth and the Pistons seed projection: 11th in the east. Like i said: SVG hasnt done $h!t

http://www.freep.com/videonetwork/3679829820001

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BULLSFAN0810 View Post
    you say that bc ur in la...Rose was hitting game winners week to week esp when james at the same time was throwing up bricks or passing in crucial situations. thats how rose won it. the gen pop was seeing james mess up or passing out of alpha dog moments while rose was embracing it. IMO james won it for rose. rose had a great year. he was killing everyone. he even had kobe singing his praises. Jordan co signing,even though he hates the Bulls org. he had james giving him props . every nba player said rose was MVP but their followers dont. im not saying players know everything but they know enough. Plus i watche drose ...he was killing everyone. This is no homer moment..i cna show you ton of clips where this guy throws up floaters left hand ..from the side (NO BACK BOARD) he finishes lefty, he has agility which Irving doesnt ..irving has crazy english on the ball but so does RONDO..but they arent as good as a 6'3 point guard who jumps like a SF

CP3
    dwill
    Irving
    rondo

WHOEVER!
    rose was overrated,over hyped. they should take that award away from him and give it to the righful owner which was dwight howard.

and is that your list of the top pgs? lmao dwil isn't on irving level neither is rondo.

vCash
    Maybe Kyrie will get to Droses level after he realizes that CLE has a ****** organization and takes his talents elsewhere.

vCash
    he's certainly making a case for it

vCash
    Y'all talkin like Derrick Rose isn't gonna improve his game anymore, which is comical. Smh...Kyree is nice, but he's not surpassing D. Rose.

vCash
    He is already better than Rose.

vCash
    Trick ?

Did Irving have more or same type impact game as ROSE did in college?

only thing ROSE has on Irving is freakish physical/athletic ability

Irving has more/better range,ROSE is developing a 3pt shot,IRVING had it offtop, along with the other skill

so who do you want, a supreme athlete whos developing a consistent 3pt shot, or a skilled decent athlete type

both franchise type players

im taking ROSE because his midrange game is underrated and his athletic/physical ability is in the realm of WILT/SHAQ/BRON/AI/AMARE/KEMP/BARKLEY/GRIFFIN level....his 3pt game dont really matter as long as he can develop a respectable 3pt shot

but KYRIE is the raw deal,not to get it twisted..its neck and neck

i just feel ROSE's athletic/physical ability trumps the skill part,which ROSE has enough of,plenty

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    rose was overrated,over hyped. they should take that award away from him and give it to the righful owner which was dwight howard.

and is that your list of the top pgs? lmao dwil isn't on irving level neither is rondo.
    I get your angle but JORDAN/AI/BEAN/SHAQ/WILT/DUNCAN and many many others have been robbed of MVP....HOWARD/BRON could have won it but dont act like ROSE wasnt in the convo..he had the best record and was the best player with the best record

see how the media dictates the award..and hype?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BULLSFAN0810 View Post

CP3
    dwill
    Irving
    rondo

WHOEVER!
    Lol! Is that your list of top 4 PGs? Replace D Will with Kyrie, bump Rondo and add my boy Steph.

#wankfortiggins

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast