Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 229
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    39,054
    vCash
    1500
    Offensively Irving is right up there already, but, defense is something he leaves to others unlike Rose.


    6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

    Some jerks never learn.....

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,620
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by amos1er View Post
    Tough to say for sure. It is very debatable though. If there was a way to put Kyrie on the Bulls, we would know for sure. Since we can only speculate, we have to give Rose the benefit of the doubt. Though I will say that Rose's MVP was one of the top 3 most overrated MVP's in NBA history and if Kyrie had been on the 2011 Bulls and put up the same numbers as he is now he would have won MVP for sure.

    you say that bc ur in la...Rose was hitting game winners week to week esp when james at the same time was throwing up bricks or passing in crucial situations. thats how rose won it. the gen pop was seeing james mess up or passing out of alpha dog moments while rose was embracing it. IMO james won it for rose. rose had a great year. he was killing everyone. he even had kobe singing his praises. Jordan co signing,even though he hates the Bulls org. he had james giving him props . every nba player said rose was MVP but their followers dont. im not saying players know everything but they know enough. Plus i watche drose ...he was killing everyone. This is no homer moment..i cna show you ton of clips where this guy throws up floaters left hand ..from the side (NO BACK BOARD) he finishes lefty, he has agility which Irving doesnt ..irving has crazy english on the ball but so does RONDO..but they arent as good as a 6'3 point guard who jumps like a SF

    CP3
    dwill
    Irving
    rondo

    WHOEVER!
    Last edited by BULLSFAN0810; 02-03-2013 at 03:49 PM.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Southside Chicago
    Posts
    319
    vCash
    1500
    MVP Rose put up numbers AND took his team to the playoffs. Kyrie's numbers are absolutely empty at this point. Dudes cant even get his squad to .500 in the EC.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Posts
    63,825
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsBullsSox View Post
    MVP Rose put up numbers AND took his team to the playoffs. Kyrie's numbers are absolutely empty at this point. Dudes cant even get his squad to .500 in the EC.
    Yes. Because Kyrie's roster is brimming with talent.



    "Empty stats" is often a phrase I don't understand.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    58,342
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsBullsSox View Post
    MVP Rose put up numbers AND took his team to the playoffs. Kyrie's numbers are absolutely empty at this point. Dudes cant even get his squad to .500 in the EC.
    You mean the same team that won 49 games, lost in the EC semifinals, were called the "up and coming" team in the NBA, then underachieved big time, missed the playoffs with a playoff caliber team, jumped 12 teams to get the #1 pick, and drafted Rose?

    Is that the one?

    I am sure Irving would have lovvvvvvvved to have been drafted into that scenario. Alas, he took the normal route the #1 pick takes, and is drafted to a team that is there for a reason. Cause they suck.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,191
    vCash
    2100
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuckey#3 View Post

    This is one of the dumbest threads ever.

    Can we start a PSD wall of shame forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuckey#3 View Post
    The bulls have a great coach. And have a great team.
    They also have one of the top three players in the league.

    I'm not even a bulls fan... **** in the 90s I hated the Bulls.
    But they will eat the heat Knicks and anyone else in contention once Drose is healthy.

    Stupid thread.
    See, you could have made a solid argument for yourself...But then this happened:

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuckey#3 View Post
    Top 3:

    1 KD
    2 DROSE (when healthy)
    3a CP3
    3b LBJ
    Eek.

  7. #127
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,640
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuckey#3 View Post
    Top 3:

    1 KD
    2 DROSE (when healthy)
    3a CP3
    3b LBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by DreDrum#1 View Post
    This is where nba experts are find SVG's worth and the Pistons seed projection: 11th in the east. Like i said: SVG hasnt done $h!t

    http://www.freep.com/videonetwork/3679829820001

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    perth australia
    Posts
    9,301
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BULLSFAN0810 View Post
    you say that bc ur in la...Rose was hitting game winners week to week esp when james at the same time was throwing up bricks or passing in crucial situations. thats how rose won it. the gen pop was seeing james mess up or passing out of alpha dog moments while rose was embracing it. IMO james won it for rose. rose had a great year. he was killing everyone. he even had kobe singing his praises. Jordan co signing,even though he hates the Bulls org. he had james giving him props . every nba player said rose was MVP but their followers dont. im not saying players know everything but they know enough. Plus i watche drose ...he was killing everyone. This is no homer moment..i cna show you ton of clips where this guy throws up floaters left hand ..from the side (NO BACK BOARD) he finishes lefty, he has agility which Irving doesnt ..irving has crazy english on the ball but so does RONDO..but they arent as good as a 6'3 point guard who jumps like a SF

    CP3
    dwill
    Irving
    rondo

    WHOEVER!
    rose was overrated,over hyped. they should take that award away from him and give it to the righful owner which was dwight howard.

    and is that your list of the top pgs? lmao dwil isn't on irving level neither is rondo.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,334
    vCash
    1500
    Maybe Kyrie will get to Droses level after he realizes that CLE has a ****** organization and takes his talents elsewhere.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    1 Mile High
    Posts
    5,342
    vCash
    1500
    he's certainly making a case for it

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,814
    vCash
    1500
    Y'all talkin like Derrick Rose isn't gonna improve his game anymore, which is comical. Smh...Kyree is nice, but he's not surpassing D. Rose.

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,386
    vCash
    1500
    He is already better than Rose.

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,370
    vCash
    1500
    Trick ?

    Did Irving have more or same type impact game as ROSE did in college?

    only thing ROSE has on Irving is freakish physical/athletic ability

    Irving has more/better range,ROSE is developing a 3pt shot,IRVING had it offtop, along with the other skill

    so who do you want, a supreme athlete whos developing a consistent 3pt shot, or a skilled decent athlete type

    both franchise type players

    im taking ROSE because his midrange game is underrated and his athletic/physical ability is in the realm of WILT/SHAQ/BRON/AI/AMARE/KEMP/BARKLEY/GRIFFIN level....his 3pt game dont really matter as long as he can develop a respectable 3pt shot

    but KYRIE is the raw deal,not to get it twisted..its neck and neck

    i just feel ROSE's athletic/physical ability trumps the skill part,which ROSE has enough of,plenty

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,370
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    rose was overrated,over hyped. they should take that award away from him and give it to the righful owner which was dwight howard.

    and is that your list of the top pgs? lmao dwil isn't on irving level neither is rondo.
    I get your angle but JORDAN/AI/BEAN/SHAQ/WILT/DUNCAN and many many others have been robbed of MVP....HOWARD/BRON could have won it but dont act like ROSE wasnt in the convo..he had the best record and was the best player with the best record

    see how the media dictates the award..and hype?

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,604
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BULLSFAN0810 View Post
    you say that bc ur in la...Rose was hitting game winners week to week esp when james at the same time was throwing up bricks or passing in crucial situations. thats how rose won it. the gen pop was seeing james mess up or passing out of alpha dog moments while rose was embracing it. IMO james won it for rose. rose had a great year. he was killing everyone. he even had kobe singing his praises. Jordan co signing,even though he hates the Bulls org. he had james giving him props . every nba player said rose was MVP but their followers dont. im not saying players know everything but they know enough. Plus i watche drose ...he was killing everyone. This is no homer moment..i cna show you ton of clips where this guy throws up floaters left hand ..from the side (NO BACK BOARD) he finishes lefty, he has agility which Irving doesnt ..irving has crazy english on the ball but so does RONDO..but they arent as good as a 6'3 point guard who jumps like a SF

    CP3
    dwill
    Irving
    rondo

    WHOEVER!
    Lol! Is that your list of top 4 PGs? Replace D Will with Kyrie, bump Rondo and add my boy Steph.


    #wankfortiggins

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •