Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDean89 View Post
    yep and not to mention that kyrie got drafted 1 year after the decision. kyrie had nothing around him with a team in full rebuild mode and he still produces. give him joakim noah, boozer and deng and he is a different player. i think the cavs messed up their drafting, they should have drafted a big ol player like valanciunas or drummond when they had the chance. still i think thompson and waiters are good players just not the top 5 picks they were drafted as. rose also is in the bigger market and led his team to one an incredible record at age 24. kyrie has a year or 2 more to really get to where rose was.
    The Cavs are not well run, this is obvious. Being gifted the #1 pick in two drafts were is was a huge "duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh", is not good management. I find it hard to believe they will be able to give Irving a lot of help.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    He's not having as good of a season as Rose's MVP year...but it isn't terribly far behind. He'll get there eventually however.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Rose won the MVP in his 3rd season at 23, Kyrie is still only 20 years old...I think Irving gets an MVP next 3 years and will surpass Rose soon, but at this point Rose has the experience...but you have to ask what kind of Rose will we get after tearing his ACL, not everyone can come back like AP...will he be the Derrick of old? I sure hope so, though I doubt he'll be as explosive for some time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ClevelandSpider View Post
    Rose won the MVP in his 3rd season at 23, Kyrie is still only 20 years old...I think Irving gets an MVP next 3 years and will surpass Rose soon, but at this point Rose has the experience...but you have to ask what kind of Rose will we get after tearing his ACL, not everyone can come back like AP...will he be the Derrick of old? I sure hope so, though I doubt he'll be as explosive for some time
    I have been watching Rubio, and he is the typical deal. Came back 7 weeks ago, and is just now looking like the Rubio of old.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash

vCash
    too good he surpass him soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Kyrie as a scoring pg can be better than Westbrook or at least close to it already. But i don't see Kyrie being a PG that can impact the game other than scoring like CP3, and R-Rose can do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKobeBryant View Post
    Kyrie as a scoring pg can be better than Westbrook or at least close to it already. But i don't see Kyrie being a PG that can impact the game other than scoring like CP3, and R-Rose can do.
    whatt does rose do well other than scoring
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    13 points in 2:32 in the 4th quarter says a lot about why he will be the best point guard in the league.

vCash
    Imagine if OKC had Kyrie!

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRiot36 View Post
    13 points in 2:32 in the 4th quarter says a lot about why he will be the best point guard in the league.
    cp3 say hi

vCash
    He's a very complete PG at such a young age, especially factoring in his lack of college/NBA experience up to this point.

I remember watching this kid back in HS when he played for St Patrick's, I never envisioned him being THIS good.

vCash
    This is kind of funny. I remember two years ago people said all the Bulls had was Rose and without him they were nothing. Now they are saying that he was surrounded by a good team and didn't deserve his popularity.

Why is there always a competition. They are both good leave it at that. Trolling around trying to anger other fans is just immature. And this thread is definitely a troll thread saying as it start "Before the Bulls fans rage, lets just get the fallacy that Rose carried the Bulls out of the way."

This person was probably one of those two years ago that said the Bulls are nothing without Rose.

vCash
    Since Rose hasn't played this entire season people are forgetting the player Rose is. Soon..

vCash

This is one of the dumbest threads ever.

Can we start a PSD wall of shame forum?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast