Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Damn Strahan got snubbed.. Wonder if they were planning a party for him on his show

vCash
    Culp! Also nice to see Carter get in. He has deserved it. Glad they voted him in, Strahan will get in next year. Also very glad to see Ogden. One of my favorites. He was an easy lock but still nice.

vCash
    Kevin Greene got hosed

vCash
    Culp!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by broncofangene View Post
    kevin greene got hosed
    really dont see how people are saying strhan got snubbed but not greene
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    No Strahan
    Future Ace

vCash
    Charles Haley!

5x Pro Bowler
    2x All Pro
    5x Superbowl winner
    100 Sacks
    I believe I heard he had 18.5 sacks as a rookie!

How many times does this man have to get snubbed?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    still don't get how kevin greene didn't get in.

and here's my question on the strahan "snub". why should he go in mostly for his sack totals when someone on the all time sack list are ahead of him and not a hall of famer? strahan is a great player and deserves to go in at some point, but hard to call him a snub until kevin greene is also in
    I'm not saying Kevin Greene doesn't deserve to be in, but that doesn't take away from the fact that Strahan being left out is ridiculous.

Strahan has the record for all time sacks in a single season, Kevin Greene doesn't.
    Strahan has a superbowl ring(As a player), Kevin Greene doesn't.

In addition, Strahan played on some bad Giants teams, allowing opposing offenses to double and triple team him regularly.

Strahan deserved to be in on the first ballot, and any sane football fan should know that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyBoyJ View Post
    Damn Strahan got snubbed.. Wonder if they were planning a party for him on his show
    With the log jam there was with the people this year I'm not really surprised. I mean look how long it took CC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OneGiantLeap View Post
    I'm not saying Kevin Greene doesn't deserve to be in, but that doesn't take away from the fact that Strahan being left out is ridiculous.

Strahan has the record for all time sacks in a single season, Kevin Greene doesn't.

In addition, Strahan played on some bad Giants teams, allowing opposing offenses to double and triple team him regularly.

Strahan deserved to be in on the first ballot, and any sane football fan should know that.
    the single season record doesnt mean that much. roger marris for example, had the home run record for one season in baseball for a while and is not a hall of famer. the one year record skews his numbers. despite that one mosnter year for strahan, greene still has 20 more sacks on strahan. greene also got his sacks as a outside linebacker, which is much tougher in his day then it is now, making his sack totals more impressive. combine that with the other candidates this year and the rule saying you can only have a certian number of HOFers each year, strahan is actually not deserving this year.

let me put it this way, who would you take off from this list (aside from culp and robinson since they came in via the senior voting process)? i like strahan, dont get me wrong. he'll get in eventually, but all things coinsidered he was not top 5 deserving this year
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Aeneas Williams = robbed

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OneGiantLeap View Post

Come on man

vCash
    We're at that point where there are so many guys that could have gotten the nod. This list is ok.

I wanted to Tim Brown to get in, but I have a feeling it will be another 10 years before he gets the nod. Maybe if he had cheated on his wife multiple times and had a well-documented drug habit he would have made it in the Hall, like some of the other great HOF receivers in modern history?
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    still don't get how kevin greene didn't get in.

and here's my question on the strahan "snub". why should he go in mostly for his sack totals when someone on the all time sack list are ahead of him and not a hall of famer? strahan is a great player and deserves to go in at some point, but hard to call him a snub until kevin greene is also in
    Tell KG to get a job with one of the major networks. That seems to be a surefire way to get into the Hall. Strahan didn't make it this year, but I'll bet you that he will next year. Not sure when they'll let KG into the HOF. He deserves to be in there, though.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    For those of you wondering, here are some of the people set for next year:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nf...-class-of-2014

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast