http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/2/2...-of-fame-class

Larry Allen
    Cris Carter
    Jonathan Ogden
    Bill Parcells
    Warren Sapp
    Curley Culp
    Dave Robinson

Thoughts? Personally I think it's a travesty that Michael Strahan was snubbed this year.

vCash
    No big deal, Strahan will get in. Everyone very deserving, and awesome to see Curley Culp finally get in.

vCash
    Wonder if Atwater or Andre Reed will ever get in.

vCash
    Nice to see Culp and CC get in

vCash
    still don't get how kevin greene didn't get in.

and here's my question on the strahan "snub". why should he go in mostly for his sack totals when someone on the all time sack list are ahead of him and not a hall of famer? strahan is a great player and deserves to go in at some point, but hard to call him a snub until kevin greene is also in
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by OneGiantLeap View Post

Larry Allen
    Cris Carter
    Jonathan Ogden
    Bill Parcells
    Warren Sapp
    Curley Culp
    Dave Robinson

Thoughts? Personally I think it's a travesty that Michael Strahan was snubbed this year.
    Man, it is sad that I missed the whole process this year! I did not hear one-word about it! Where The BLANK is the local fish wrapper (only one I can get), the local dumbing done stations & the local dumbing done Sports stations (even The NFL's own)?!?!

For what Tebow & Etc. made up controversies to sell media ratings & products!!!

Where is the controversy over so few players allowed in each HOF class?!?!?
    I say make it unlimited
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash

Larry Allen
    Cris Carter
    Jonathan Ogden
    Bill Parcells
    Warren Sapp
    Curley Culp
    Dave Robinson

I have no problem with all the players & Coach, truly how I see it.
    For those that should be in, I say the problem I have is that it is not unlimited and then decided who qualifies, but do not let unlimited part interfere with only the greatest enter each class.
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    It's nice to see Chris Carter there. Maybe that can be a slight glimmer of hope that the voting is changing it's anti-WR stances.

I'm extremely surprised Strahan didn't make it, but I'm also a little surprised the Big Tuna didn't make it either. Surely Strahan will be there next season or the season after.

vCash

Larry Allen
    Cris Carter
    Jonathan Ogden
    Bill Parcells
    Warren Sapp
    Curley Culp
    Dave Robinson

Incredible class. Parcells and Allen, IMO, two of the very best in a long while.
    Done - thank goodness

vCash
    Strahan wasn't deserving to be in the HOF over this year's eligibles like Odgen Sapp and Allen, mainly because Strahan wasn't as consistently dominant his entire career on the level that guys like Larry Allen was.

He will get in sometime in the next few years, no question...and he's very deserving of the HOF, but just not this year. Tough competition this year

On a side note, it's a shame that Andre Reed and Roger Craig still aren't in, but there's no way they were going to get in this year against these guys

vCash
    hmmm just looked....I didn't realize Cris Carter was so underwhelming for the first half of his career.
    2013 Adopt-A-Lion: Nick Fairley

vCash
    congrats to all the guys who got in. all well deserved. its a flat out joke that eddie Debartolo get over looked every year. name another owner who brought 5 championships to their city and isnt in the HOF.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    Wonder if Atwater or Andre Reed will ever get in.
    i hope they do, they both deserve it imo esp reed. so underrated and the Bills not winning one of those SB's hurt his case but personally it shouldnt.

vCash
    Tim Brown more than deserves a nod. The list isn't surprising at all except for Brown's snub.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    hmmm just looked....I didn't realize Cris Carter was so underwhelming for the first half of his career.
    Just remember how bad those PEs Franchises were, offensively, during his 1st-3-seasons.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast