Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Los Angeles/Toronto trade

I've heard rumors of the Raptors' interest in Pau Gasol, even if it means going into the luxury tax threshold.
    Los Angeles trades Gasol ($19 million, 2 years) and Devin Ebanks ($1 million, 1 year) to Toronto for Andrea Bargnani ($10 million, 3 years) and Amir Johnson ($6 million, 3 years).
    The Lakers get back some talented youth, including a shooter and a banger. Toronto gets Gasol, although I think he'd still play power forward next to Jonas Valanciunas, and a role player who can play both forward positions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    I've heard rumors of the Raptors' interest in Pau Gasol, even if it means going into the luxury tax threshold.
    Los Angeles trades Gasol ($19 million, 2 years) and Devin Ebanks ($1 million, 1 year) to Toronto for Andrea Bargnani ($10 million, 3 years) and Amir Johnson ($6 million, 3 years).
    The Lakers get back some talented youth, including a shooter and a banger. Toronto gets Gasol, although I think he'd still play power forward next to Jonas Valanciunas, and a role player who can play both forward positions.
    No way we'd even consider that. We don't want 3 year contracts.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L