Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    None of the 3 have played a game this season. The Bulls are the current 3rd seed, the Pacers are the 5th seed, and the Sixers are on the outside looking in at 9th, but have the chance to overtake the Celtics due to their injuries.

All 3 teams have all-star players that have shined due to the injury of these starters.

Which of the three helps their team the most or hurt their team's record?
    Bogut

vCash
    The Bulls and Pacers are already playing well. The Sixers have a horrible record.

The question is which of the three will help their team's record the most? It's pretty much Bynum by default because the Sixers have by far the most room to improve, unless you believe that the Sixers will still suck even with Bynum. You're entitled to that opinion, but that's really the only logic you can use to not pick Bynum for this question.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    The Bulls and Pacers are already playing well. The Sixers have a horrible record.

The question is which of the three will help their team's record the most? It's pretty much Bynum by default because the Sixers have by far the most room to improve, unless you believe that the Sixers will still suck even with Bynum. You're entitled to that opinion, but that's really the only logic you can use to not pick Bynum for this question.
    Of the three, yeah, a healthy Bynum would probably have the most impact since he really fills what is lacking on the team. I'm not really sure if Granger is a plus or minus for the Pacers. If Rosť is healthy he will make th Bulls better, but I don't think he fills a void Louise as much as Bynum.

But I still say a healthy Bogut, because he really does allow the Warriors to compete with anybody, while playing a team with more than one good big has been an issue for them. His impact might not be number of games, but he really makeshift team solid. Bogut, Lee, Barnes, Thompson, Curry is solid at every position with maybe the best scoring duo in h backcourt and the a pair of very good passing bigs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    I think Rose will have the best recovery. He's the youngest, seems like the hardest worker of the 3 and will do what ever it takes to get back to 100%

Granger & Bynum are equal imo. They both had bad knees since the day they were drafted.

Rose will have the biggest impact on the team

Bynum will never be completely heathy, neither will Granger which will limit their productiveness.
    Granger has had bad knees since he was drafted? Do people on here even follow the nba. Granger missed just a little time when he banged knees with someone before this. He has never been close to being injury prone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacerlive View Post
    Granger has had bad knees since he was drafted? Do people on here even follow the nba. Granger missed just a little time when he banged knees with someone before this. He has never been close to being injury prone.
    He has had knee issues for a while now, and I'm pretty sure it was the reason why he fell so far in the draft that year. I could be mistaken.

He has been playing through knee soreness since 2009, props to him for playing through and being able to play as many games as he has. But its only going to get worse with age.
    Last edited by Tmath; 02-02-2013 at 08:39 PM.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    I'll go Bynum>Rose>Granger

Rose is coming off of a serious knee injury that slows everybody (not named Adrian Peterson) for a while.

"Eighteen Twenty-five _______"

vCash
    Best: Rose. Getting back 20 ppg and a bonafide play-maker is crucial

Worst: Granger. George is pretty much doing everything Granger did well and the former has 2 inches on him
    Broncos be like:

vCash
    Granger would be the worst easily because of the fit with george.. Regardless of talent level granger ranks last .. Theyre both talented guys but george isnt a sg as proven and neither is granger.. And both want the ball as does george hill & both bigs down low..

I think granger should be traded.. Not because hes bad but because if they can swap him for a young stud two guard then that franchise is set for a while..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rlundi86 View Post
    Granger sucks.
    Fair enough, but I can't help but imagine a team ranked 29th in offensive efficiency could use a volume shooter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12