Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

NBA fining Coaches for criticizing refs.

Darnell Mayberry ‏@DarnellMayberry
    Rick Carlisle has been fined $25,000 for publicly criticizing refs...The NBA has got to stop fining coaches for telling the truth about refs
    Ira Winderman ‏@IraHeatBeat
    Instead of NBA fining coaches $25,000 every time they question officiating, how about actually addressing what creates the ire?
    These guys make great points.

vCash
    Is what they need to do is start fining refs for bad and bogus calls and maybe it will stop the NBA from looking rigged.

vCash
    I wonder why? O its because of the Sternstein.

vCash
    Rick Carlisle was fined because he *****ed about the critical block that Bogut cleanly got on ******** mother****er Brandan Wright. It was clean, and I saw it on TV and in real life. Chris Webber was also at the game and he agreed that it was clean. And even if it was a foul (which is wasn't) Bogut would deserve a no call after Brandan threw him on the ground almost breaking Bogut's arm.
    Last edited by ThaDubs; 02-02-2013 at 04:37 PM.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    The NBA should just give coaches challenge cards and be done with this whining. Games will prolly last twice as long but at least people wont cry like little *****es.

Until then, these are the breaks of the game, if your team cant overcome some poor calls then work on becoming a better team. Whining shouldn't be tolerated for something that has been a part of the game for ages.

I was disgusted when Carlisle said, "the game came down to that final missed call", well what about all the other missed calls? What about the other 99% of the game? Its even worse that Carlisle and Cuban were wrong, to me it looked like a good non-call in that situation. Clean block and they still whine like *****es. Cant blame them, you resort to any tactic when your so far down the playoff ladder.

The NBA seems to be apoligizing more than before, so something tells me they will at least impliment video replay on the final 2 minutes for all kinds of plays.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    The NBA should just give coaches challenge cards and be done with this whining. Games will prolly last twice as long but at least people wont cry like little *****es.

Until then, these are the breaks of the game, if your team cant overcome some poor calls then work on becoming a better team. Whining shouldn't be tolerated for something that has been a part of the game for ages.

I was disgusted when Carlisle said, "the game came down to that final missed call", well what about all the other missed calls? What about the other 99% of the game? Its even worse that Carlisle and Cuban were wrong, to me it looked like a good non-call in that situation. Clean block and they still whine like *****es. Cant blame them, you resort to any tactic when your so far down the playoff ladder.

The NBA seems to be apoligizing more than before, so something tells me they will at least impliment video replay on the final 2 minutes for all kinds of plays.

#wankfortiggins

vCash

NBA just cares about money. See how they made a 60 second pre game routine rule and etc.

vCash

Only problem is that there is slight contact on almost a lot of those plays. The NBA will need to do a great job in differentiating between foul and non foul if they use the challenge system.

vCash
    Give a coach 1 challenge per half.

vCash
    I don't like the fining. Coaches should be allowed to voice their frustrations... But I don't agree that a game comes down to 1 call. There's 48 minutes of basketball, with a lot of plays, missed calls, bad calls etc... Just cause 1 happens at the end of the game doesn't make the others insignificant.

vCash

What if Game 7 of the NBA finals came down to a play where someone clearly got fouled and the team lost by one point because of it? You wouldn't be saying that. Raptors have lost straight up 4 games because of this, that would be wins. Mavs would have at least two more wins. Fact is, refs are making bad calls, and there should be a challenge implemented like football. If you're wrong, you're penalized.

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

vCash

Agree with all of this. Seriously, its gotten so pathetic.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heyman321 View Post
    What if Game 7 of the NBA finals came down to a play where someone clearly got fouled and the team lost by one point because of it? You wouldn't be saying that. Raptors have lost straight up 4 games because of this, that would be wins. Mavs would have at least two more wins. Fact is, refs are making bad calls, and there should be a challenge implemented like football. If you're wrong, you're penalized.
    Game 7 of the finals is a little bigger than a regular season game, so obviously the refs are going to officiate it better than a regular season game. Besides, the no call at the end of the Warriors game was correct. If you're implying that it was an "obvious foul" that's funny. Saying that the Raptors lost 4 because of officials is also a huge excuse. You beat the Clippers by 30 yesterday.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaDubs View Post
    Game 7 of the finals is a little bigger than a regular season game, so obviously the refs are going to officiate it better than a regular season game. Besides, the no call at the end of the Warriors game was correct. If you're implying that it was an "obvious foul" that's funny. Saying that the Raptors lost 4 because of officials is also a huge excuse. You beat the Clippers by 30 yesterday.
    First of all, I said Raptors lost 4 games that 99% would have been wins because of straight up 100% WRONG and OBVIOUSLY wrong calls, and we would be near the eighth seed. That is a HUGE difference. And the Mavs Warriors game was a correct call, I am referring to two other games, I can search them up for you if you want.

And your notion that a regular season game should be officiated more poorly than a Finals game digusts me.

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

vCash

The length of NFL games have only increased by one second on average since challenge's have been introduced.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast