Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

My Fellow Kings Fans

For the past few games, (and most of the games we have lost) i don't see any movement in the offense......i like tyreke but man, everytime he's in the game, our players are just standing with no movement watching and waiting to see what tyreke is going to do......isaiah is the only guy that can run the offense...or atleast get movement from players.....is it just me or is cousins not himself lately.?........believe it or not but the kings are a come-back team.....they really aren't starting to play until the 3rd and 4rth quarters.....

Just frustrating to see our team standing and waiting for "One" player to do something...namely "Tyreke Evans"......Tyreke is really frustrating to me when he's in the game....yeah, he had good stats but did he make everyone else better?........in the games we won, we pass and play a "team" game.....don't get me wrong, tyreke was in some of those games too....it's just i think we, as a team, play better when tyreke isn't on the floor....

Tyreke does play better with the second unit though.....with him, aaron brooks and jimmer......i just think that our starting lineup should be IT, Thornton, Salmons, JT, Cousins......they compliment each other very well.....then our second unit with Tyreke will compliment each other very well......reason why i'm saying is because, IT is a ball handler type of guard.....he runs the offense well and i think thats what he's best at...especially because of his size....thornton can shoot.....does he take questionable shots?....yes but most of those are when Tyreke slows the offense down and there is no movement......that back court isn't the biggest or best defensively but hey, they are fast enough to bother the other guards....

Bottom line, I think it's the coaches fault....i don't want to throw smart under the bus but hey, let's be honest......our team plays like crap......the talent is there.....when you aren't substituting correctly and have different starting lineups all the time...it's going to be hard......

This is just my rant for the day......Go Kings....

vCash
    I hear you brother. You want to see something else. Everyone wants the lineup and substitutions to stay the same. But nothing has worked. I want to see other things. But I think the coach is doing what we might do and feed tyreke and cuz, and hope the rest falls into place. Tyreke's shooting is improved, step one. Step two, making his moves faster. Step three making the right pass. I think it's our offence that leads to bad defence though. When cuz stepz out and misses a 17 footer; there's always a layup or dunk on the other side. When he gets doubled down low he gives up the ball a lot. Why? Because the other team knows what we are going to do. And it's easily defended. Topto bottom we have a lot of talent. I think we rely too much on boogie and tyreke though. They are just not that good.

vCash
    I couldn't read this whole thing. Didn't feel like it. Sorry man.

But, I did read he 1st sentence and I could tell that this rant was about how terrible we've been playing. I can tell you it's Smart.

No doubt about it, I don't care what anyone says. Whether anybody thinks it has something to do with the players or not, it starts with Smart, and he's the culprit behind this lack-luster team.

You can attribute some of this bad play to the uncertainty of the Kings' future here in Sac, but at least 90% of it is Smart's fault.

#FireSmart

vCash
    I think it's just too tempting to blame a ball-dominant guard like tyreke for the offense sucking. The real issue is that no one seems to know what to do at any time. Whenever we play against a good defense, it's as if they weren't prepped for it and are receiving no input on how to deal with it. Against almost everybody though, it looks like there is no gameplan, no installled offense, just players being left to play however they want. Meanwhile, other teams actually prepare for what we're going to do, so without a coach to make adjustments, we play into exactly what teams are ready for. Smart needs to actually coach, then maybe we won't have players standing around and will have good movement/spacing/passing
    2013 Adopt-a-Packer: Aaron Rodgers

vCash
    We are in a perfect storm.