Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    Theres some exceptions...... Not many , but there's a few
    Buffalo fans are the absolute worst. Win something. Then talk.

"I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

vCash
    Poor Seguin finally scores a goal and it gets disallowed because the referee caught a case of ******** last night. There were bad calls both ways, but the Chara roughing and Seguins no goal were tremendously bad.

Hamilton has now drawn 14 penalty minutes that haven't been called. Elbow from Stafford should have been a game misconduct, worse than Erskine on Simmonds. And the high stick last night left him bloody. No biggie. Way to clean up the league!

I liked the sight of Campbell on Bergerons line, that line does need a big banger and I'm not opposed to others suggestions of Horton or Lucic switching with Marchand/Seguin. Lucic Krejci Seguin, Marchand Bergy Horton. Looks balanced to me but we all know Claude won't do that.

Good goal for Bourque. Great work by his linemates.

Big MacD - Down goes Fraser! Two good bouts by Lane and second fight was a beat down.

Great game by Tuukka.

Wtf is wrong with Chara. He looks like he is playing hurt. Did he hit anybody in the last two games? He needs to step up.

"I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NeelyforPres View Post
    Buffalo fans are the absolute worst. Win something. Then talk.
    Win something then talk? sir, you have no clue. Ryan Miller has not only won an Oscar, he's also won a gold medal at the Olympics for diving. He's a triple threat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    Win something then talk? sir, you have no clue. Ryan Miller has not only won an Oscar, he's also won a gold medal at the Olympics for diving. He's a triple threat.

He seems like a guy that I would hate to have a beer with.

vCash
    I'm a little shocked that Erskine got a 3 game for doing the exact same thing Stafford did to Hamilton.

BUT, the NHL plays such favorites to the Bruins

vCash
    Wtf is wrong with Chara. He looks like he is playing hurt. Did he hit anybody in the last two games? He needs to step up.
    Might be aging

vCash
    Poor Seguin finally scores a goal and it gets disallowed because the referee caught a case of ******** last night. There were bad calls both ways, but the Chara roughing and Seguins no goal were tremendously bad.

Hamilton has now drawn 14 penalty minutes that haven't been called. Elbow from Stafford should have been a game misconduct, worse than Erskine on Simmonds. And the high stick last night left him bloody. No biggie. Way to clean up the league!

I liked the sight of Campbell on Bergerons line, that line does need a big banger and I'm not opposed to others suggestions of Horton or Lucic switching with Marchand/Seguin. Lucic Krejci Seguin, Marchand Bergy Horton. Looks balanced to me but we all know Claude won't do that.

Good goal for Bourque. Great work by his linemates.

Big MacD - Down goes Fraser! Two good bouts by Lane and second fight was a beat down.

Great game by Tuukka.

Chara? When the hell was the last time you saw lucic hit somebody?

vCash
    I think Chara was fine last night...
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiza View Post
    I think Chara was fine last night...
    I totally agree. He was FINE. He needs to be better than fine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bleedB&G View Post
    Chara? When the hell was the last time you saw lucic hit somebody?
    I've seen Lucic consistently finish and even look for hits. He leads the team if that means anything. I just expect more of Chara.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrice9 View Post
    Might be aging
    That's a legitimate point. Maybe he was just feeling the effects of 4 games in 6 nights and playing top minutes.

vCash
    I totally agree. He was FINE. He needs to be better than fine.
    Granted, he played a terrible game against the Sabres and was pretty solid last night. We got a shutout.

He's been very reliable like his old self for the most part. I didn't see any "slowing down" or "aging" if that was what you were getting to. I don't see it. And in a shortened season like this, I don't expect all players to be playing in their best levels. They are going to have to adjust as the season goes on, you know?
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    I'm a little shocked that Erskine got a 3 game for doing the exact same thing Stafford did to Hamilton.

BUT, the NHL plays such favorites to the Bruins
    I thought for sure they would have reviewed and punished Stafford after the game but

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiza View Post
    Granted, he played a terrible game against the Sabres and was pretty solid last night. We got a shutout.

He's been very reliable like his old self for the most part. I didn't see any "slowing down" or "aging" if that was what you were getting to. I don't see it. And in a shortened season like this, I don't expect all players to be playing in their best levels. They are going to have to adjust as the season goes on, you know?
    He was no where near as bad as he was against Buffalo, but he wasn't a game changer and at this point I expect him to be a game changer. That's probably unfair but he is our superstar and I won't settle for a safe, vanilla, ok performance. He was outplayed by Boychuk IMO.

To start the year Chara looked possessed. More involved offensively, and very aggressive and physical in our end especially around the net. He was much more subdued the last two games. Hopefully just fatigue and not an injury.

vCash
    I can't believe this is Z's 7th year with the Bruins. I might cry the day he retires but I'm hoping that's at least 5 years down the road

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast